Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? (6166 Views)

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira / How Do You Celebrate Easter In Your Family? / How Did You Celebrate Your 1st Marriage Anniversary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Like I have done for so many years, stay at home and taste from very food that is brought in while mixing soft drinks and spirits in a big jug. Happens once a year and I don't joke with it.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by godstino(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
I usually eat n sleep on chrismas day,the day i go rolling is the CHRISMAS EVE when the big boys are falling out...too many places to chill out d@ nite but my main zanga wud be king's square...

1 Like

Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by stineb1: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
mysticgal: texas to enugu then back
Make them no kidnap you ooo. tongue
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by stineb1: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
joeydozzy: running all the way from Nnewi to Lagos to celebrate this wonderful time with my family. Its been so long that if I don't see them, I might have cancer sad

You wont have cáncer in Jesus Name! Amen

1 Like

Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by stineb1: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
eduson77: i will spend it here on nairaland..#
Seun n all NL MOD's shuld pls honor my dinner iv here or
Your so addicted to NL right?
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by vision2050: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] [url[b]]dancing galala at ojota on my mind[/b]
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Paulipopor: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Where- Here on nairaland (katsina)
how - reading some articles on the sexuality section kiss
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Georgesmartt(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Am rite here in North, so X-mas for me will be on a low-key. Indoor tinz straight.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by DrMuzungu(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
The way anyone should. With my wife, kids and the great gobbler.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Revolva(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Christmas omo I go deyy weed n booze Bleep santa he a clown
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Georgesmartt: Am rite here in North, so X-mas for me will be on a low-key. Indoor tinz straight.

Be careful Abeg. That place scares me!
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Teenage Money: money neva enter pocket yet... I neva knw

Nah you get am pass everybody. Pocket go decide. I might be in the office making more dough.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
blink182: Like I have done for so many years, stay at home and taste from very food that is brought in while mixing soft drinks and spirits in a big jug. Happens once a year and I don't joke with it.

Saint Bottle.

I have been mixing tinz too inside house ooh. By then i go don tire.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by stineb1: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Il be going to CALABAR despite the expensive air fare.

MY SCHEDULE
Church(8am-11am)
Rest in my "Amber Tinapa" Hotel Room(11am-1pm)
Swimming at Tinapa Water works park(1pm-3pm)
Rest in Hotel Room(3pm-5pm)
Boat cruise from Tinapa to Marina Resort for a sit out with Ex-Malabites(5p-7pm)
Heads Christmas Village for another sit out(7.20pm-9pm)
Heads to Stadium for live musical performance(9pm-1am)
Returns back to Hotel Room and sleep.

I love that town.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by olumidazz: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Four ways in SA to lekki lagos, then to Akure and back is my xmas movement
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by poweredcom(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
As for me na ashawo house I go dey dey see all wetin our leaders don cause ...I even hear say ashawo dey do promo Bleep 2 rounds get one free --- haha booze and drink weed dance passed out my own dey start from 22 to 26 ooo - money no dey but we go still gyrate

1 Like

Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by gregg2: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
Calabar
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by patholaw: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Don't knw wat d plan is for now...mayb wen i get 2 lag on saturday and meet wit my fwends....but i know its gonna be fun.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by anitank(f): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
At home, with a plate of hot indomie and my DSTV remote control cheesy
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by chuquiz(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
skyping
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Iaz93: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
anitank: At home, with a plate of hot indomie and my DSTV remote control cheesy
GBAM
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by slimchi2k2(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
in my room thinking
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Miraclefavor: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'm in Enugu already & will spend mine here too.042 live n direct..can we connect?
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by Konnektions146(m): 4:32am On Dec 19, 2012
^^^
I miss my 042 ..enjoy am abeg

@OP,
i will be here at the middle of nowhere working for de people dat pays my bills.
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by hollypagan: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2012
Paris is gona be ok for me with my mistress
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by tolufaithO(f): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2012
Where: paediatric ward
how: wit ma children.
I LUV DS, i pray the wl all get well soon nd celebrate xmas wit deir family :*
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by dasparrow: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Blazay: Out of the country. . .
I am having a SUPER-WHITE Christmas. . .with lots of fun and laughter! cool

I CLAIM IT! kiss

@Bolded

You are not out of the country so stop deluding yourself Blazay/calotti. Those of us who happened to be born in the western world and have spent the greater part of our lives there don't make noise about it like you obnoxiously do because we know its not a big deal. The same way genuine filthy rich people who are used to being rich don't make noise about their riches while the ones who came across a little chomp change will keep boasting about being rich.

@Post

I'm not sure of what I intend to do this Christmas. We will see....
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by eduson77(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2012
yeah..
addicted to seun drug,kayalla,missb and all a them.. grin
stine b:
Your so addicted to NL right?
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by passionate88: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Moving from one bash to the other looking for chicken and salad and malt to eat, drink and enjoy... Merry Christmas all..
Re: Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? by denony(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2012
I will be celebrating mine in durban beach here in SA,

SCHEDULES:
AFTER CHURCH
COOK AND EAT
SLEEP
ZOOM OFF TO DURBAN
PATROL AROUND
STRAIGHT TO BEACH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Case With CakeEmpress / Please Help My Kids And I To Survive / Girl Of 10years Of Age Gives Birth To A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.