Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Please Help My Kids And I To Survive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Kids And I To Survive (6131 Views)

My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Malizzy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
TO

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/tehn

The e-helpers network may be able to help, best of luck
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Malizzy(f): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
1bkaye:
https://www.nairaland.com/tehn
The e-helpers network may be able to help, best of luck
Thank you so much
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by thorpido(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
You live at Ijebu Ode?Is your husband not working?
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
I truly feel for your situation op, but will every mother and kids starts begging online again??
Everybody is going through one issue or the other financially... It's not that it's so rosy for everyone. And your husband, why did he leave you and his kids alone to go squat somewhere else...must almost everybody beg What's this forum turning into sef angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by thorpido(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Amelian:
I truly feel for your situation op, but will every mother and kids starts begging online again??
Everybody is going through one issue or the other financially... It's not that it's so rosy for everyone. And your husband, why did he leave you and his kids alone to go squat somewhere else...must almost everybody beg What's this forum turning into sef angry angry
Her case may be genuine or not,it however encourages others to open similar threads such as this.
Please before anyone else comes here to open a thread like this,seek help from your church/mosque,family members,neighbours and co-workers before opening a thread.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
one thing about people is that when someone does something,and it went well,everybody would want to copy copy.

if we keep donating, then we will be encouraging such..we are all facing challenges in life in different form..

because we give doesn't mean we have excess,we are only sharing the little we have..

7 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
thorpido:
Her case may be genuine or not,it however encourages others to open similar threads such as this.
Please before anyone else comes here to open a thread like this,seek help from your church/mosque,family members,neighbours and co-workers before opening a thread.

Exactly!
People will start taking advantage of this style and start begging.. We have neighbors, we have Co workers even churches and mosque as u rightly said, that we can ask assistance from.. . This style is becoming too much.. .just too much...i know some people are towing inline after her..

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
I wish I could help... But I don't want to fall victim again. It's hard believing some Nigerians online.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by eyinjuege: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pele OP.
Do you have parents? What of your husband's parents?

Just move in with them and at least they Will hopefully sort out the feeding aspect for now.

Your husband also has to double his hustle even if it means doing menial jobs. He has at least two young children who won't feed on air.
You can also do some menial jobs like washing clothes for others, sweeping etc. There are student hostels and live in quarters in ijebu ode, so you can start from there

So much poverty in the land, and yet some people are stealing billions...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by baby124: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Op, contact TeHn for verification. I will also advice you to start planting some little things around your house if you have land in the area.its a difficult time for a lot of people. Mostly people can help with food or business ideas or start up capital for business but not the cash you need. You can start off by selling small food items like Akara and moi moi. And then grow from there. I personally know that if my enemy becomes desperate I will pull out my pots and fryer's because I am a good cook. We all have little skills, use yours to feed yourself. As even the help rendered here may not last.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
thorpido:
You've said it all.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by InformedLola(f): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Want to ask you some questions... drop your email or number. Whichever one you're comfortable with...
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Malizzy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
InformedLola:
Want to ask you some questions... drop your email or number. Whichever one you're comfortable with...

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by greatgod2012(f): 5:20am On Oct 19, 2016
@op, where exactly are you in Ijebu ode and in which private school are you teaching?
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Malizzy(f): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2016
greatgod2012:
@op, where exactly are you in Ijebu ode and in which private school are you teaching?

Am staying around latogun(new site)and the school is emmanuel group of school,although is a new school around where i live.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Acidosis(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2016
The only issue I have with this form of request is sustainability.

@ greatgod2012
I see you ma ^
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by greatgod2012(f): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Lol....Acidosis, I see you too. How you dey.

@the whole house, the op is a known nairalander on the pregnancy thread. I've spoken with her through the phone and she has explained what she's passing through to me, it's really a tough and pathetic situation she is. We have scheduled to meet physically by 12 pm today, after which I will come back to give the feedback of our meeting.

If God lays it on your mind to help, please do. May God continue to provide for us all. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Eketem: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2016
greatgod2012:
@the whole house, the op is a known nairalander on the pregnancy thread. I've spoken with her through the phone and she has explained what she's passing through to me, it's really a tough and pathetic situation she is. We have scheduled to meet physically by 12 pm today, after which I will come back to give the feedback of our meeting.
If God lays it on your mind to help, please do. May God continue to provide for us all. Amen.

Waiting.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by sexymoma(f): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2016
all these things don dey tire person nd it's embarrassing
somebody cannot enter nl for free again

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Malizzy:
Please kindly help my family to survive this hard time because the suffering is much and ny 2months old baby cannot get enough milk from me because am not producing much due to starvation and i cannot afford to buy formula for her now because i and my kids are presently staying with a church member while my husband went to stay with a friend when we cannot pay our house rent.
I started teaching in a small school but the pay is notting because we at ijebu ode and the area is a new site,i found it difficult to open this thread because i saw someone opened a thread with a similar issue like mine but i really hope that familylanders will have pity on my kids and i.
I dont mind foodstuff from nairalanders at ijebu ode and am also open to verification.may God never forsake you all at the point of your needs.

Didn't your husband travel to the USA last month? undecided

Have you considered selling your phone/system you used to write this post to feed ?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Acidosis(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Anabell2:

Didn't your husband travel to the USA last month?
undecided
Where did you get this ?
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Acidosis(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
greatgod2012:

fine o, adupe .. I believe you're good
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Anabell2:

Have you considered selling your phone/system you used to write this post to feed ?
hmmm.

interesting.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by greatgod2012(f): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Well, well, well! We met o.
I really don't know how to do this!

I have always preferred anonymity both in my giving and doing underground searching.

So, I asked her so many questions o, ranging from the Hubby's job and hers, welfare of the kids. She truly need help but I've let her realize that the begging has been to many these days on NL which makes her thread to be at the wrong time. I also let her know that the economy is not favourable to many.

She said her husband left for Ibadan to squat with a friend and to find something doing when they could no longer afford to pay the house rent and that since he left, he hasn't sent anything to them.

She said her pastor's wife is the one that is accommodating her and the kids, that she's also the owner of the small school where she's managing presently, but the pay has been so meagre and not enough for feeding for one week, but the woman has really tried for them, so, its difficult for her to confront the woman.

I also advised her to look for a bigger school or other working places where she can earn more than what she's presently earning.

I have told her to be ready for screening and verifications and that being absolutely truthful, honest and modest will go a long way in finding help.

Abo mi re o!

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by ayobase(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
greatgod2012:
Well, well, well! We met o.
I really don't know how to do this!

I have always preferred anonymity both in my giving and doing underground searching.

So, I asked her so many questions o, ranging from the Hubby's job and hers, welfare of the kids. She truly need help but I've let her realize that the begging has been to many these days on NL which makes her thread to be at the wrong time. I also let her know that the economy is not favourable to many.

She said her husband left for Ibadan to squat with a friend and to find something doing when they could no longer afford to pay the house rent and that since he left, he hasn't sent anything to them.

She said her pastor's wife is the one that is accommodating her and the kids, that she's also the owner of the small school where she's managing presently, but the pay has been so meagre and not enough for feeding for one week, but the woman has really tried for them, so, its difficult for her to confront the woman.

I also advised her to look for a bigger school or other working places where she can earn more than what she's presently earning.

I have told her to be ready for screening and verifications and that being absolutely truthful, honest and modest will go a long way in finding help.

Abo mi re o!

God bless for the time.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by asiwajusirkay(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=Anabell2 post=50331393]

pls quote where she said it. Cos it will help know the kind of person she is.....
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by ifyalways(f): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Point is everyone is struggling and working super hard to survive.

I can only say sorry o. Endure, pray and work harder.

Gradually, the family section is turning to " the begging section"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by greatgod2012(f): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Anabell2:

I don't know about the husband travelling to USA o but as for the phone, if she is even to sell it, I doubt if she can realize 2k or 2.5k from the proceed. It's a very small phone with internet facilities like opera mini or so. It's one small techno phone.

I'm not trying to say she shouldn't be verified but this is what I saw.

And in all honesty, I've told her not to expect much and that she should think outside the box.

The economy is not smiling.

@op, your attention is needed here o.
You need to answer questions if you really need help like I've told you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
I think this is a cheap scam.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Malizzy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Anabell2:

Please can you point out where you see this because you are accusing me wrongly,
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Malizzy(f): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
greatgod2012:

I don't know about the husband travelling to USA o but as for the phone, if she is even to sell it, I doubt if she can realize 2k or 2.5k from the proceed. It's a very small phone with internet facilities like opera mini or so. It's one small techno phone.

I'm not trying to say she shouldn't be verified but this is what I saw.

And in all honesty, I've told her not to expect much and that she should think outside the box.

The economy is not smiling.

@op, your attention is needed here o.
You need to answer questions if you really need help like I've told you.

Thank you so much ma for your time and the seed you sow into my life may God reward you abundantly,
I dont know what anabell2 is talking about o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worreva / Mother And Daughter Don Matching Outfits For A Stunning Maternity Shoot / What Should I Do? My Husband Said Our Marriage Is Over-Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.