Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Any News From Nextzon After The Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News From Nextzon After The Interview (925 Views)

These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview / Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises / Confirmation Of Nextzon Sms For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by skimofat: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
has anyone gotten a success text from nextzon after the interview
Re: Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by Audinowing(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2012
skimofat: has anyone gotten a success text from nextzon after the interview
I ve been expecting a feedback from them after the interview based on what Davido said. It seems they ve decided to put a hold till next year.anyways we re hoping for the best IJN.
Re: Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by skimofat: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2012
@audinowi, who is Davido?
Re: Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by Audinowing(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2012
skimofat: @audinowi, who is Davido?
He took part in the interview too. He was among the first batch to be called n he was saying that we will be contacted this month n work may resume jan(I suppose he got d info from nextzon). The guy was actually helpful with his info.

@Skimofat when exactly did you have your interview?
Re: Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by skimofat: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2012
nov 16
Re: Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by harriseen(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
na wah o, dis suspens is b'coming sickening. I jst saw a thread on naijahotjobs & a guy sed he heard som ppl hav startd training wth Mainstreet. Pls hw tru is dis?
Re: Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by waistaa(f): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
someone just got a call from them this afternoon @ 2pm
Re: Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by harriseen(m): 1:27am On Jan 30, 2013
are u serious? Did he/she do his/her test & intrvw wth nextzon?
Re: Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2013
I called Mainstreet Bank HR yers'day and the lady said they get to us soonest, but she didnt give any specific date
Re: Any News From Nextzon After The Interview by Tetegh(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2013
waistaa: someone just got a call from them this afternoon @ 2pm
@ Waistaa. Can you pls help us get the details from the call?

(1) (Reply)

Software Developer/Sales Executive Jobs@ Dataflo(HR & Payroll Solution Provider) / Tomsey Group Calling / An International School In Abuja Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.