Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes (761 Views)

You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes by Bolddy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2008
what will you say to the whole world in 5 Minutes ?

for me i will say all is vanity
Re: What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes by sholabell(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2008
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. his coming soon
Re: What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes by Hsmpwise(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2008
Shalom!

@Bolddy,

what will you say to the whole world in 5 Minutes ?

for me i will say all is vanity

Pray, what is the meaning of this?
Re: What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes by Psoul(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2008
Life is too short, always wear a smile and make others happy.
Re: What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes by kolaoloye(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2008
DO unto others what you expect from them.
Re: What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes by sistajay(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2008
Courage, my brother/sister, do not stumble,
Though thy path be dark as night;
There's a star to guide the humble;
Trust in God and do the Right
Re: What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2008
Joh 14:6
Jesus said : I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me.

Joh 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Ecc 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter. Fear God, and keep His commandments. For this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good, or whether evil.
Re: What Will You Say To The Whole World In 5 Minutes by Alsutan: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2008
4 me i will say thank u lord.

(1) (Reply)

Issues For Phone Forum Moderator's Attention / Siena New Project! Go And Support Him! / When Will There Be A Nairaland Carnival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.