Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ukba officials and Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukba officials and Nigerians (836 Views)

UKBA Officers Caught In Lagos Filing Fake Visa Application For Maid / UKBA Staff Are Rejecting African Visas Unfairly - Independent Report / Ukba Nigeria Annoucement Regarding E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukba officials and Nigerians by kabarancy(f): 2:15am On Dec 17, 2012
Today ukba officials raided to two houses in east London.just like 5 minutes walk from leyton train station.3 Pakistanis,2 nigerians and Ghanian were arrested .the
Nigerian guys both came to britain on student visa in 2007.they applied for leave to remain but their application was turned down.Hmmmmm oh my God I don't know why Africans are wasting their precious time here for no reason .for me ,staying in Europe without paper is like half way prison .why should I surrender my freedom for nothing.hmm do u know that is not easy to get job now even two hours cleaning in a day.even the so called eu citizens and British are struggling to survive due to this economic recession.u just need to come and see my friends .pls and
Pls I beg ur pardon uk is good only for studying ..dont come with a mission or motive of working because
U mighty end up regretting.if u ve ur property pls don't sell it.if u ve ur saving pls and pls learn from dangote school of tot.u can make it bak home.europe is not as sweet as u have been expecting .
Re: Ukba officials and Nigerians by fittty(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2012
Tell dem oh! I tire. And yet some people will still read this and still want to get a 3months visit visa to stay for life in europe.... Wonder why some people never get to listen. Let them come to Lagos and see what their mates who never left the shores of Nigeria are achieving. ****SMDH******

(1) (Reply)

Giving Birth In The Us (pls Help) / What Is The Flight Cost To Usa / Any Nigeria In Iceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.