Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner (2760 Views)

Which African Countries Have You Visited? / Why Our English Speaking Brothers Think Cameroon Is A West African Country / Raising Your Children The Nigerian Way When Married To A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by bigass(f): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2012
All Africans have different accents according to their environment. To a foreigner which country do you think have the most audible/best accent in Africa
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by damilola15: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2012
Go to Ghana or better still, Sierra Leone the accent there is like most Nigerians in the south.
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by eddy1977(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Which foreigner are we talking about here? Hispanic foreigner,Asian foreigner,arab foreigner?

Are we talking about English speaking africans or french speaking Africans,or even Portuguese speaking Africans?

If we are talking about english speaking Africans, i would say that liberians and nigerians have the most annoying english accents. There are always exceptions but the majority of those who come out of Liberia and Nigeria are experts in mauling the English language.

Cameroonians and malians have the most annoying french accent.
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by onila(f): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
THE southern africans. .from south africa 2 botswana 2 zimbabwe 2 malawi

then kenya

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
eddy1977: Which foreigner are we talking about here? Hispanic foreigner,Asian foreigner,arab foreigner?

Are we talking about English speaking africans or french speaking Africans,or even Portuguese speaking Africans?

If we are talking about english speaking Africans, i would say that liberians and nigerians have the most annoying english accents. There are always exceptions but the majority of those who come out of Liberia and Nigeria are experts in mauling the English language.

on which planet do you live?
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by onila(f): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
eddy1977:

the congolese french accent is actually much worse
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by tpia1: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ghana or cameroon
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
tpia1: Ghana or cameroon
cool cool cool kiss kiss
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by eddy1977(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: on which planet do you live?

Just an opinion. Don't i have the right to be wrong?

Opinions are like noses.everybody has one,and it usually has a couple of holes in them.
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by eddy1977(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2012
onila:

the congolese french accent is actually much worse

Praaaaaaaaise the Loooooooooooord. Alleluia
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2012
eddy1977:

Just an opinion. Don't i have the right to be wrong?

Opinions are like noses.everybody has one,and it usually has a couple of holes in them.
my question still stands grin grin grin, we have the finest accent
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by eddy1977(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: my question still stands grin grin grin, we have the finest accent

You may be the exception. But my bamileke friends sounded really funny.like jean michee kankan (may his soul rest in peace).
The bassa french is ok. But the bamileke, please.
Re: Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 19, 2012
eddy1977:

You may be the exception. But my bamileke friends sounded really funny.like jean michee kankan (may his soul rest in peace).
The bassa french is ok. But the bamileke, please.
jean miche kankan is not bamileke and his accent was to entertain ,actually he was making fun of his bamileke friends that's why he decide to talk this way.
anyway u r right bamileke accent sucks even bassa accents(u=i etc)
but since we are talking about Cameroon in general our accent is the best among every other francophone country undecided cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why The Alaga Iduro/ijoko Should Be Scrapped In Modern Yoruba Culture / Ogun Fun Yahoo's / Will You Teach Your Child Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.