Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? (15846 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by bisiofgod(m): 1:33am On Dec 19, 2012
Go to SYNAGOGUE of all nations
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by pekelepekele(m): 1:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Go to any Nigeria ZOO and watch some skinny lions for freegrin
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by ceaser: 1:55am On Dec 19, 2012
pekelepekele: Go to any Nigeria ZOO and watch some skinny lions for freegrin

You sure say that one go work? @OP. Something you fit do dey wey you go enjoy yasef tire. By the evening of 24th, just strap 24kg of C4 to your body, another 24kg for the trunk of your Honda (that's if dem never dupe you of your car too), then direct it towards the senate house for Abuja and floor the pedal.

That's automatic 72 virgins for you for al janah, you go do am tire even beyond the yuletide season.

My 2kobo.
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Nwandol: 3:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Pain: The major challenge is that you are a broke "guy". If you had been a "broke girl" you would have had a thousand offers for trips after your post on nairaland. My advise to you is this:

1. Go to the nearest supermart, get a couple of drinks and pop corn.
2. Renew your DSTV subscription if u haven't.
3. Invite over your neighbouthood reserve beau.
4. Enjoy the ride.

In case this is not feasible, just go to the nearest cinema (Yaba suggested) you will definitely have a ride of your life with just pop corn and a clean ride. Those yaba chicks can throw up some surprises on a low budget!
Is it that u read n didn't understand or u didn't read atall. Didn't u see d word broke atall??
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by wonukwuru(m): 4:18am On Dec 19, 2012
Go to Deeper Life 2012 December Retreat. Its going to be awsom, life transforming & unique. Its starting on 21st December to 26th December 2012

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by realsammie(m): 5:32am On Dec 19, 2012
Go to YABA ( either left or right ) cool
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by segzicres(m): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Lol. Ya'll are all crazy tho. The truth is as a broke guy you shldn't b try'n to have fun. Jus stick to planning how to make 2013 better. Take alotta notes write down ur mistakes and how to make them better. But if u insist jus get alotta booze n fried meat. Drown urself init.
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by coolgb(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2012
Na wa o people are advising he should visit old friends, old friends wey go don dey expect make he bring beta com

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by jude33084(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2012
Jaykizz:
It's only ma gf (and a few other friends) that knows about this, and she aint gonna be with me during this period. That is just the consoling thing.

So beacuse you don't have money you allowed your babe to be with another guy? cheesy Naija! grin
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by lolaluv1(f): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2012
I dön laff tire for this thread!!grin
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by jude33084(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2012
ceaser:

You sure say that one go work? @OP. Something you fit do dey wey you go enjoy yasef tire. By the evening of 24th, just strap 24kg of C4 to your body, another 24kg for the trunk of your Honda (that's if dem never dupe you of your car too), then direct it towards the senate house for Abuja and floor the pedal.

That's automatic 72 virgins for you for al janah, you go do am tire even beyond the yuletide season.

My 2kobo.

You are crazy mehnnn! cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Sexxydivaa: 7:11am On Dec 19, 2012
Slimboy94: Just come to my hood and come over to OTEMBO joint, dats where the true enjoyment is u'll drink a lot of otembo's lyk alomo kasapreko goes for #250 and ogidiga #200 kerewa #100 osomo #100 sabrina #70 london best #80 jedi,opa eyin,eyin didun,ara riro and so on(it depends on the number of cups u want)
They also hav S.K (skunk) the longer and fatter it is the costlier it becomes
The choice is yours
OTEMBO 4 LYF
na wetin no gree u fat be dis?
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Nuezha(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Wherever...whatever, you'll still spend. Find a nice garden (not glorified beer parlours), free, you can be there all day with whoever. Take a Few drinks & 'pre-cooked' meal along. All you need is N3000 to do the above, including TP.
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by hagma37yahoocom: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2012
Jaykizz:
It's only ma gf (and a few other friends) that knows about this, and she aint gonna be with me during this period. That is just the consoling thing.
hahaha if i hear say she go be with you at this consoling period. Woman! She don gbaga. Sory boy frnd. Just go hanging anywhere but mind you, spectator through out the fun season.
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by annawhite(f): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2012
ur life is enough reason for u to stay merry dis december
If u can't have fun dis december,there will be thousands of december
Next year u can afford to eat a whole bag of rice just to make up for dis year. . . .
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2012
Jaykizz:
Tanx man, I appreciate.
u can hangout in my shop, i have PS2/3, XBox. 20naira per game,dat is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by homeboy232(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2012
O boy, go to any garden and relax........
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Revolva(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2012
Well ol boy try hussle back and forget dis xmas jollyment dey plan ur hussle oo / just chill for one beer palour drink to stupour - if u n hussle ur babe fit leave you follow anoda man. !!! Becareful
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by stantob(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2012
In the church.Go and thank God for keeping you alive.Remember!!!! Many are gone.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by honeric01(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2012
I don't understand what's going on here, how can some people count drinking (getting drunk) fun? is it that we don't understand what fun means again or what?
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by jhydebaba(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2012
Festival no dey finish, if u no do xmas, u go do easter. Just thank God that u re alive. No be by force to go out and if u must go out, try a visit to the hospital. U'll forget ur worries.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by poweredcom(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Haha ol boy just find the nearest ashawo joint a lotta babe there will make you happy if you fit get 500 short time or 1k sha to make her d ashi happy , you don get happiness o .. And buy alomo 250 put for poket ...bro dat ur babe may leave u ....oo naija gals n money !!!!!haha
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by beethoven: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Jaykizz: It's only ma gf (and a few other friends) that knows about this, and she aint gonna be with me during this period. That is just the consoling thing.
Did I hear you say ur gf aint gonna be with you, uh? You be OMUGO number one shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, the sharp girl don find men wey dem never dupe grin grin grin grin grin wey she go follow enjoy Christmas. I won't be surprised if she comes back and starts acting funny. No be me talk am ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by snowprince01(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2012
Go to ur frnds, at least they knw ur story..
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by smoothlips(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2012
National stadium( dia will be plenty people and maybe a mini carnival)
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by lifestyle1(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2012
You can go anywhere but don't go to beach. A word is enough for the wise.

Thank you.
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by caesaraba(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2012
Hangout with your friends. I mean the real ones who understand your present predicament. As for your GF, God is watching her!
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by nwa4me(f): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2012
@ Beach
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by DarkKnight1: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2012
Its Christmas bro.You could just visit old fiends.Better still if u re a christian,church is where u wanabe.Attend any carol service.you could meet nice people there.Let me know if u need a venue.Cheers and Merry Christmas.
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Slimboy94(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2012
Sexxydivaa:
na wetin no gree u fat be dis?
Pls help i wan fat and i don't take all these just knw much abt them
I'm serious i really wan fat i i'm just too skinny
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by tripledub: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2012
pack up ur mat, bible and some cloths. Go to any deeper life december retreat and have fun with God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latoya - Complex Girl / PHCN Strike: Do You Have Light In Your Area? / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.