Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? (15770 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by code0: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Go to the Zoo and pay between 10-20 NGN to watch wild animals.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by TeenageMoney(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
If to say na ph, i for take care of u from 23rd to 25th, and from 31st to 1st...

Bt for lag, i for advice u to book Church

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Techwriter: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
For me having fun when I'm broke is sitting down to reflect on my future bliss and how my life who'd be better next year. It involves taking a retreat to pray, meditate and plan for 2013. I always excited when my plans are tight even when they have not materialized. That's how I catch fun when I'm down, and it will help your 2013 so u don't end it again broke and salary-dependent. Don't eat your tomoro today

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by 360command: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
@ OP, christmas is the season of love,fun,joy,sharing and given to the needy. In this case, you are a needy.enjoying xmas in broken period has to be by going out to see friends or family and i tell u,they will always have something to offer(share or give). Either you all sit outside and drink beer while you talk about the days back or you might be given a few change.
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by TableLeg(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
POSTER
Broke and fun dont mix ... Forget it broke guy!
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
@OP I love sincerity, although I hope to be at the East during Xmas but I would really need be at Lag during New Year Celebs, if you dont mind you can pm me, I would love to host you, that's if you are in the Lag environs.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by kingcobra1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=Jaykizz]Was seriously duped at d beginning of the month. It has been telling on me but I give God the glory. I'v always been used to 'Merry-Making' every December period, n this year wont b an exception-my reason for coming here.
Where can a broke guy have fun during this Christmas and New Year eve in Lagos?

Ur house will pay u guy....anyoda tin u r seriously looking for problem

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by dabrake(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Kirikiri, alagbon. Trust me, you no go spend much.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by r231(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Billyonaire: @OP I love sincerity, although I hope to be at the East during Xmas but I would really need be at Lag during New Year Celebs, if you dont mind you can pm me, I would love to host you, that's if you are in the Lag environs.

the same way you hosted TeHN when we ask you to help the less privileged for xmas abi undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Dyt(f): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
r231:

the same way you hosted TeHN when we ask you to help the less privileged for xmas abi undecided undecided

Now dis is very funny
Buhahahhahaahhahahahahahaha
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Joshrob(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Attend street jamz..I bet u will catch enough fun there

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by emmyid(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr. Broke, the church should be the best. Afterall that is the home of the celebrant(JESUS)
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by 80million1: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
*speechless*

Cary a cushion chair and sit on 3rd mainland bridge. Then count the cars!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by fittty(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jaykizz: Was seriously duped at d beginning of the month. It has been telling on me but I give God the glory. I'v always been used to 'Merry-Making' every December period, n this year wont b an exception-my reason for coming here.
Where can a broke guy have fun during this Christmas and New Year eve in Lagos?

You were seriously trying to double your account balance?

Garri people should be able to help you with a few cup of garri, sugar and other things they have in stock!

Merry Christmas bro
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by condralbede(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Haba enter punk nah...plenty fun go dey dia,i text U.okoli abeg pass me d kpoli.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sorry bro, bur don't u ever stay @home. Have u heard of boredom? E go make u do wetin u no wan do! Just go out n hang out with good friends dat are aware of ur situation. They'll make u feel d groove! Meanwhile if ur friends no sure, then u fit pm me make I give u small local groove for my area. U go like am dieeee! Enuf chopies, buz n local holes! Lol! Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Mygoldie(f): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
REALITY101:

You were seriously trying to double your account balance?

Garri people should be able to help you with a few cup of garri, sugar and other things they have in stock!

Merry Christmas bro

sad sad embarassed
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Slimboy94(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Just come to my hood and come over to OTEMBO joint, dats where the true enjoyment is u'll drink a lot of otembo's lyk alomo kasapreko goes for #250 and ogidiga #200 kerewa #100 osomo #100 sabrina #70 london best #80 jedi,opa eyin,eyin didun,ara riro and so on(it depends on the number of cups u want)
They also hav S.K (skunk) the longer and fatter it is the costlier it becomes
The choice is yours
OTEMBO 4 LYF

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mygoldie: sad sad embarassed

What? I was only trying to help here.

Yeah duh! You see them running around here advertising garri! I guess it's the most precious food for Nigerians.
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by itoldu: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
No vex bro, but "under bridge" has been fully booked.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Candour(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2012
just relax @ home.....and plan not to be duped next year
cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Pain(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2012
The major challenge is that you are a broke "guy". If you had been a "broke girl" you would have had a thousand offers for trips after your post on nairaland. My advise to you is this:

1. Go to the nearest supermart, get a couple of drinks and pop corn.
2. Renew your DSTV subscription if u haven't.
3. Invite over your neighbouthood reserve beau.
4. Enjoy the ride.

In case this is not feasible, just go to the nearest cinema (Yaba suggested) you will definitely have a ride of your life with just pop corn and a clean ride. Those yaba chicks can throw up some surprises on a low budget!
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by claremont(m): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2012
Guy, get a bottle of cheap alcohol and drown your sorrows away. YOLO-You Only Live once.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Kalamaya: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Just think of the reason why you suppose to be celebrating. Then you will know that the church or at home are best suitable for you. Most persons celebrate xmas without Jesus. Its a pleasure too for you to be able to reflect on why you were been dupe. Think!

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by TableLeg(m): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2012
STAY IN YOUR HOUSE AND WAN.K
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2012
On a budget of less than N1000 u can have a blast by urself on christmas eve, just purchase the following items: one big bottle chelsea dry gin = N200, one can power horse = N250, one packet benson & hedges = N200, the latest pirated christmas mega mix cd = N200. Lock urself in ur room, drink and dance ur sorrows away.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by ochukoccna: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2012
Cheap Alcohol-Alomo big bottle goes for 600
Cheap beer-Star is 200/250 per bottle,Harp/33 beer are cheaper
Cheap Red wine-DonSimon 400-500 bucks
Cheap Dstv-Dstv Access is 1500
Cheap food-Indomie noodles cartoon under 2000
Choose&pick as you please

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Emusan(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2012
Everyday no be xmas afterall you hav been merry (hang-out) every year God want to show you something this year so hang-in with your bed and recieve the vision gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by kalufelix(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2012
okay let me get dis straight d broke guy is lookin 4 fun...hw d he.l.l are u gon get the fun?
Jst lock ya sef in ur room and self-service ya sef til u pee all d s.p.e.r.m in ya body...naw dats enuf fun . plan well nxt tym and always be careful wen u re tryin to make dat xtra income
Re: Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Na for dis LAG person dey ask where he fit catch fun? My Broda if you have up to 5k you be the biggest boss. Just go any beach you want to sit down and be looking at other people catching fun. After that go cinema go watch one film. Stay away from alcohol. All dis no pass 5k o. Atleast u supposed get 5k na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats / The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.