Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How Obama Wants To Turn Americans To Robots - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Obama Wants To Turn Americans To Robots (604 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obama Wants To Turn Americans To Robots by MrChima1: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
My friend told me about obama signing 666 into law, i didnt beleive him. so i googled it and came across where the article of the bill says americans will have a microchip implanted into their hands. They said they will use it to collect certain data for health reasons Thats an electronic device that can be controlled by another person. meaning someone that has that chips implanted into his body can be controlled
Re: How Obama Wants To Turn Americans To Robots by Ikengawo: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: How Obama Wants To Turn Americans To Robots by dopeJemi: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ikengawo:

Dats mah niqqa rite dere cool
Re: How Obama Wants To Turn Americans To Robots by saintneo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
SMDH = Shaking My Dicк Hard
Re: How Obama Wants To Turn Americans To Robots by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2012
SMH indeed...

I guess when they give the government the parents rights to special needs children they will need something like that in order to obtain all the information on said children because they come with libraries of information.

(1) (Reply)

Top 45 Lies In Obama’s Speech At UN / Yassaf Arfat Was Murdered - Al Jazeera / Snow In Cairo Egypt For The First Time In 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.