Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (92957 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by donlet(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2013
wapmasta001:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
pls hola @ massiveliberty@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2013
jayjaycool: My able chairmen and green farmers. I must say that this thread is a very nice one. Very motivating esp. That point when someone posts "BET CHOPPED" I know the joy. Thanks to the bosses that contributed to its growth till date even the ones that are on low key for some good reasons.
Ok here I need some help from this my senior men(u, u and u, yes u. In this house everybody is a snr man o) this is what I need.
1. I need the strategy you personally use on BOM even if u are not d initiator u always highlight someones strategy that has helped u.
I know a lot of strategy, indicators, and how to use them has been dropped here or maybe some other season but can some just do me some favour of quoting the pages any of them can be found.
It will not only help me but everybody who just came out of sch of pipsology and saw you post "so and so strategy to be found on season 2 pg3".
i got this in the old thread. Its still potent if u know how to use it... Goto forexpros.com a.k.a investing.com, locate technical summary and follow the instructions below*
pappy2000: Yeah sorry for the long break I am no longer boming but let me quiclkly share a strategy that I have backed tested for a while now which I believe it will work if we use it judiciously. You use the adx in conjuxtion with th forexpros technical summary.I will suggest you use the adx on the forexpros website or you use the mt4 platform. How to go about it is that you open the mt4 platform n click on the currency pair you desire to trade use the five,fifteen and the thirty 30 minutes chart and if the adx tells you the same thing that is if the signal is all buy then you go to the forexpros techinical summary page to confirm then you can enter a up or down bet accordingly n u can enter the three minutes or five minutes n you can win it seventy percent working when I tried it but if you don't understand how the adx work I konw that there are technicians in the house or drop your skype I'd in my box email address I can teach u for free but limited time
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by fabolakers(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2013
wapmasta001:
Chek ur box
I didn't get the Gann oh. Please try to resend it. fabolakers@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
@Oga Wappy i remain loyal sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
@manweysabi I am really greatful for this ur contribution. Thanks man. Will try that strategy and see how far.
Please next time, it will be easier when u drop the hotlink to the page of a strategy than quoting the strategy itself. Just to avoid any1 getting bored with the help u are offering a brother and also to save the life of this season

Oga wappi,teeboy, dagr8, optimi,
Meritdee,ben, and ALL d guru here(apologies if I didn't mention u, ur important and can contribute too) please make una hotlink that una magic strategy abeg. Make all of join hand dey chop this green leaf grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
jayjaycool: @manweysabi I am really greatful for this ur contribution. Thanks man. Will try that strategy and see how far.
Please next time, it will be easier when u drop the hotlink to the page of a strategy than quoting the strategy itself. Just to avoid any1 getting bored with the help u are offering a brother and also to save the life of this season

Oga wappi,teeboy, dagr8, optimi,
Meritdee,ben, and ALL d guru here(apologies if I didn't mention u, ur important and can contribute too) please make una hotlink that una magic strategy abeg. Make all of join hand dey chop this green leaf grin

check page 20-24 of this season and 82-84 of binary option season 1
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by GuCci1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
teeboy4x: Missed EUR news...will take d reversal

Yo nigga. You on bbm, whatapp, fb, twitter or 2go?? Hholla please! We need ta discuss!!!!!

Muhammadjameel90@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
teeboy4x:

check page 20-24 of this season and 82-84 of binary option season 1

Senior man thank you very much. BOM shall hear things grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
Gu Ç ci:

Yo nigga. You on bbm, whatapp, fb, twitter or 2go?? Hholla please! We need ta discuss!!!!!

Muhammadjameel90@yahoo.com

BBM:27A81196 whatsapp 080646480*
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2013
morning green house..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by omakay(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
Na Wa ooooooo

See as the tread just quiet.

Abi una dey do VALENTINE HOLIDAY!!!!!!

Make we make more greens here oooooooo!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hapy Valentine to every member of this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
I can't see myself
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by ncpat(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
After many complains and mails coming from the forum I have decided to do a tutorial for every body to get the best way on RUN BETS on the BOM click HERE for full details.

Happy Val.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by joeword: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
Sir optimisticgody pls i need u help pls it nt some tins tht we can talk here it some tins on fone....plss forward ur num or mail to dis email.joewordgodwin@yahoo.com.10x
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by joeword: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
wapmasta001:
Dats hw its done sir,,,,,,cont chopping.......and dnt forget wat i told u abt timing oooooo sir....
OGA MI SIR I DEY HAIL SIR..HW FAMILY SIR?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by maxibrainz: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
wapmasta001:
Ebook sent....
pls i also need the ebook and indicator, tanx alot
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2013
joeword: OGA MI SIR I DEY HAIL SIR..HW FAMILY SIR?
I trowey my cap for u sir.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2013
ncpat: After many complains and mails coming from the forum I have decided to do a tutorial for every body to get the best way on RUN BETS on the BOM click HERE for full details.

Happy Val.
ncpat.....checked ur post and its......hmmmmmm...but why not add screenshots of ur ac....?? Just a suggestion though
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2013
ncpat: After many complains and mails coming from the forum I have decided to do a tutorial for every body to get the best way on RUN BETS on the BOM click HERE for full details.

Happy Val.

boss that double money bet sweet but na lucky because if the last bet loss. you start again. but the good part of it is you use very small money. below was my val trade of yesterday start with just $8 to $152 can't bear the risk to double the last bet could have been $200 plus balance.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2013
natruetalk:

boss that double money bet sweet but na lucky because if the last bet loss. you start again. but the good part of it is you use very small money. below was my val trade of yesterday start with just $8 to $152 can't bear the risk to double the last bet could have been $200 plus balance.
chai
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kenniojo: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2013
natruetalk:

Sure boss ao u dey ? i dey feel u wella.. that for mail.. i still dey have some challenges ooo.. but ve sent u mail sha.. hope u will reply soon.. ON THAT UR SCREEN SHOT.. BOSS Y IS UR GU 1HR BET AND UR EU 5MIN BET?

MORE GREEN GREAT BOSS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kenniojo: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2013
natruetalk:

Sure boss ao u dey ? i dey feel u wella.. thanks for mail.. i still dey have some challenges ooo.. but ve sent u mail sha.. hope u will reply soon.. ON THAT UR SCREEN SHOT.. BOSS Y IS UR GU 1HR BET AND UR EU 5MIN BET?

MORE GREEN GREAT BOSS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kenniojo: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2013
natruetalk:

Sure boss ao u dey ? i dey feel u wella.. thanks for d mail.. i still dey have some challenges ooo.. but ve sent u mail sha.. hope u will reply soon.. ON THAT UR SCREEN SHOT.. BOSS Y IS UR GU 1HR BET AND UR EU 5MIN BET?

MORE GREEN GREAT BOSS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
kenniojo:

Sure boss ao u dey ? i dey feel u wella.. thanks for mail.. i still dey have some challenges ooo.. but ve sent u mail sha.. hope u will reply soon.. ON THAT UR SCREEN SHOT.. BOSS Y IS UR GU 1HR BET AND UR EU 5MIN BET?

MORE GREEN GREAT BOSS

depend on the market movement, as you can see no. 4 bet on GU was 2 minute bet. the last GU bet of 1hrs was because as the money become biger i need to take lesser risky bet, that makes me not to double the bet and took a Longer bet that will reduce my risk. also the period i took d last bet was a very slow moving period which was too risky for very short bet. remember somebody pointed it out here that the best time to join a bet is to allow the candle on that hour to close. so if the signal still unschange then you can follow the next candle. that is what i did for that 1hr bet. below is the contination of the chopping.

rely your mail. check it

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kenniojo: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
natruetalk:

depend on the market movement, as you can see no. 4 bet on GU was 2 minute bet. the last GU bet of 1hrs was because as the money become biger i need to take lesser risky bet, that makes me not to double the bet and took a Longer bet that will reduce my risk.DOES THIS MEAN THAT:LONGER TIME BET ARE MORE SECURED THAN SHORTER TIME BET? also the period i took d last bet was a very slow moving period which was too risky for very short bet.HOW DO YOU KNOW IF IT SLOW MOVING OR FAST MOVING TREND? remember somebody pointed it out here that the best time to join a bet is to allow the candle on that hour to close. so if the signal still unchange then you can follow the next candle. that is what i did for that 1hr bet. below is the contination of the chopping.

rely your mail. check it

GREAT BOSS! PLS HELP ME TO ANSWER THE BOLDED QUESTIONS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
kenniojo:

GREAT BOSS! PLS HELP ME TO ANSWER THE BOLDED QUESTIONS

yes Longer bet is less risky than shorter one. because all the noice/spike in of the maket could have settle down and face the direction predicted before your bet end. on shorter bet most of the time you will find out that your bet end on the same entry price, sometime it will go against you at the end of your bet time and minute later turn to the direction you predicted. longer time is more safer. with longer time the bet may first goes against your for long but comes to your favour toward the end of your bet time to win it.

on your 2nd question the movement on the market will tell you if the market is fast moving or not. once you notice it takes longer to move 5 pips or the closing candle keep closing smaller, this will tell you the market is tire for the day, so betting shorter time during this period might end at your entry price.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kenniojo: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
natruetalk:

yes Longer bet is less risky than shorter one. because all the noice/spike in of the maket could have settle down and face the direction predicted before your bet end. on shorter bet most of the time you will find out that your bet end on the same entry price, sometime it will go against you at the end of your bet time and minute later turn to the direction you predicted. longer time is more safer. with longer time the bet may first goes against your for long but comes to your favour toward the end of your bet time to win it.

on your 2nd question the movement on the market will tell you if the market is fast moving or not. once you notice it takes longer to move 5 pips or the closing candle keep closing smaller, this will tell you the market is tire for the day, so betting shorter time during this period might end at your entry price.

THANK GREAT BOSS.. I SENT U A MAIL NOW PLS CHECK AND REPLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (101) (Reply)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 / What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.