Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (93222 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
wapmasta001: ma email is wapmasta@gmail.com......

mail sent sharpaly.... grin grin even my head is green. na only my teeth white shocked
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by ebankole: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
helo all,
i nid evry dtails about openin UBA AFRICARD

-do it expires?
-how long does it takes to get?
-how much is d cost in totality to get one?
-does it require activation after u obtain it?
-does it get blocked if nt use for some PERIOD of month?

Please hep a broda in nid of ur answers,as i await.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by ebankole: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
and lastly wat are d requirement to take to d bank to register UBA AFRICARD?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2013
ebankole: helo all,
i nid evry dtails about openin UBA AFRICARD

-do it expires?
-how long does it takes to get?
-how much is d cost in totality to get one?
-does it require activation after u obtain it?
-does it get blocked if nt use for some PERIOD of month?

Please hep a broda in nid of ur answers,as i await.

- Yes the card expires like every other debit or credit card. Expiration date is written of the body of the card.
- depending on the service of the bank branch you go. For an unpersonified one you can get everything done in 30-60mins. While the personified one(the card with ur name) is acquired one week from the day of registering. If u r in lag going d office can get u d personified one under 60mins.
-just go there with the amount you wish to load your card with whatever they might charge you will not pass 1k that's because I don't really know how much they charge I was only after the card.
- Yes once its loaded its activated all u need do is to change pin and i-pin respectively for ur security.
-it doesn't block if not used just like ur atm won't if not used. It might only get block when there are some security reasons looking like someone is attempting to use ur card.
-go to bank
1. With ur form of identity- national I'd card or drivers licence.
2. Passport
3. Utility bill
You are good to go.

Hope this helps
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2013
guys M tired of all this red on my demo o. even i dey fear to live embarassed shocked
wappy and co come to my aid o.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2013
sympathy55: WAPMASTER how far that PC stuff. you and NA2RUTALK are doing a good job here weldone ok.
Just sseing diz....tanks bro.....bought d pc yesterday.....we tank GOD....and hw ur end nah....atleats mk u dey try chek us smtimes nah
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2013
jayjaycool: guys M tired of all this red on my demo o. even i dey fear to live embarassed shocked
wappy and co come to my aid o.
abi na teeboy school you go Coz last time wey i tell am say na him skull i wan graduate from....d guy tell me say if i graduate frm him skull, say na red go full my account oooo...make e no b say na d skull you go oooooooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by ebankole: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2013
@wapmasta,
thanks.

-u mean i cn get d personized one in 60min if i'm in lagos?

and if i hapen to get d unpersonalize one wil BOM allow it,cos in d card depositor form in BOm it requires ur dtails like name etc..b/4 once cn dopositor in cashier section,thru more lite on dat.

and lastly do nid to photocopy any of these require,utility bill,pasport etc just any let me knw and how do one confirm acc. as been credited?
thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by spacebaba: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2013
oga wapmasta i greet u,abeg push me d ebook tu make ur noi join dey chau greens,wilson395@yahoo.com tanx and God bless u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2013
wapmasta001:
abi na teeboy school you go Coz last time wey i tell am say na him skull i wan graduate from....d guy tell me say if i graduate frm him skull, say na red go full my account oooo...make e no b say na d skull you go oooooooo
LWKM although its not actually funny. i never go anybody school talkmore of graduation o. but baba seriously i dey wait 4 u like rapture embarassed cry

ebankole: @wapmasta,
thanks.

-u mean i cn get d personized one in 60min if i'm in lagos?

and if i hapen to get d unpersonalize one wil BOM allow it,cos in d card depositor form in BOm it requires ur dtails like name etc..b/4 once cn dopositor in cashier section,thru more lite on dat.

and lastly do nid to photocopy any of these require,utility bill,pasport etc just any let me knw and how do one confirm acc. as been credited?
thanks

Yes go to their head office o. not just any uba branch in lag.
BOM will accept any. the truth is that once your card is activate its preloaded with your details the way you filled it in the form. just dat its not written on the body. sad enof i havent gone live to be able to tell how you know if you have been credited. ask our oga dem here.
all that i listed are required. go there with all. utility bill,pasport and national I.D card but if u have drivers license good. you need all.
BOM doesnt require all those verification that will demand scanning anything and sending to them. but if you wish to use this card with some merchant that requires some yeye verification better be patient and get your personified card with your name.

get up there and go and get this card. its not as hard as you think.
but wait o. teeboy be say ACCESS BANK VISA atm is accepted by BOM. so if u have that. u can still try it
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
spacebaba: oga wapmasta i greet u,abeg push me d ebook tu make ur noi join dey chau greens,wilson395@yahoo.com tanx and God bless u

ARE U SLEEPING?

The guy say make una PM and stop dropping mails.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ebankole........funding on bom is nt a problem......once you have coleckted ur africard or watever and u have activated d card for online transactions.....just goto bom on ur live act and click on cashiier and click on deposit.........den fill in ur card details.....ones all ur details is being verified...ur act wud b credited instantly................shikenah
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
wappy rapture me to the green world. grin You be my main man ooo cry
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
jayjaycool: wappy rapture me to the green world. grin You be my main man ooo cry
haha....tot av mailed you sirrrr
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bmdd2009(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hello bros.
Pls which broker u dey use 4 ur binary options. I'm interested and I want to join the trade.

bommaster:

nzd/usd to rise for 41 minute close

enter mine @0.8332
goodluck
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bengambo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
wapmasta,check ur mail. waiting.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by sammary54: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
@wapmasta,I am still waiting for your reply oooo.
bizsam3@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
angry embarassed sad cry
Sentimental Analysis demo acct BEARISH but seriously I no fit BEAR this tin if e happen to my real money. 4 now am staying clearly off.maybe my destiny is not here. Make I no come loose wetin I dey find. On very#lowkey
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Please, does anyone have an ebook on betonmarket for me to get a basic knowledge?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
bengambo: wapmasta,check ur mail. waiting.
Replied
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
sammary54: @wapmasta,I am still waiting for your reply oooo.
bizsam3@gmail.com
Replied
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
2jideofor: Please, does anyone have an ebook on betonmarket for me to get a basic knowledge?
If its a starters book you need.....you can send me a mail here.......wapmasta@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Av nt bin really online today....serious oofline tins.......hope d greens cont tomoro...??
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by sammary54: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
wapmasta001:
Replied
I have not received the reply
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by omakay(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
My Chairmen,
How the BOM ministry dey go?. If fyne, the Glory be to God. I just found out that BOM is offering NO-TOUCH on our very own currency pairs. The minimum time is 15 minutes which makes it quick to get in and get out. Here are a list of trad-able pairs:
1,AUDJPY
2,EURGBP
3,EURJPY
4,GBPJPY
5,USDJPY

The above pairs have a minimum duration of 15 minutes. While the rest have a minimum duration of 1 day. This could be another sector to hammer from for those of us already making it with RISE/FALL. For those that are having difficulty with RISE/FALL, TOUCH/NO-TOUCH could be just the magic you need to profit from the markets. Just build a strategy on it and make heavy profits off the markets.
MAY THE GREEN PIPS BE WITH US ALL..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
omakay: My Chairmen,
How the BOM ministry dey go?. If fyne, the Glory be to God. I just found out that BOM is offering NO-TOUCH on our very own currency pairs. The minimum time is 15 minutes which makes it quick to get in and get out. Here are a list of trad-able pairs:
1,AUDJPY
2,EURGBP
3,EURJPY
4,GBPJPY
5,USDJPY

The above pairs have a minimum duration of 15 minutes. While the rest have a minimum duration of 1 day. This could be another sector to hammer from for those of us already making it with RISE/FALL. For those that are having difficulty with RISE/FALL, TOUCH/NO-TOUCH could be just the magic you need to profit from the markets. Just build a strategy on it and make heavy profits off the markets.

Oga Omokay welcom back Boss!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by omakay(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
okeyfx:

Oga Omokay welcom back Boss!!!!!

Thanks oooooo

Na una be the boss oooo

Me i just dey follow for back.

I will trade the asian session with the TOUCH/NO-TOUCH contract.

Make i see as e dey go!!!!!

Man shall not live by RISE/FALL alone!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
1,AUDJPY
2,EURGBP
3,EURJPY
4,GBPJPY
5,USDJPY

MAY
THE GREEN PIPS BE WITH US ALL..

Welcome back boss. How's life na? We all miss you o. Hope you drop in from time to time.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by omakay(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
caesaraba:

Welcome back boss. How's life na? We all miss you o. Hope you drop in from time to time.

Thanks oooooo

I no go anywhere at all.

I dey for bench dey watch all una hot players..

BOM don hear am from una hand oooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2013
You have a mail. Thanks
wapmasta001:
If its a starters book you need.....you can send me a mail here.......wapmasta@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2013
wapmasta001:
haha....tot av mailed you sirrrr
The received mail was not baptized. e no even born-again sef. cry Baptize am, resend Bishop grin.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
1,AUDJPY
2,EURGBP
3,EURJPY
4,GBPJPY
5,USDJPY

i alreadey tink dias a way out for diz.......but wat is d payout percentage.....? chai...my only prayer for BOM na say make dem no close down in jesus name......we are gonna feed the earth......... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101) (Reply)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires / What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.