Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Is Your Greatest Phobia? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Greatest Phobia? (17059 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / What's Your Greatest Fear? / What's Your Fear (Phobia)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by ony073: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Women
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Pato5(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Travelling by road. Jos to Abuja is the farthest have gone by road.
dude u ar funi o. U called a 3hrs journey d farthest? Wot do u den call a journey 4rm yola 2 lagos?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Hunkyimage(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
eastermaris: Broad shoulders ...i fear been turned on unnecessaryly.
hmmm...
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by fankasibe: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
My greatest fear is 'ANYTHING' coz they say anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
[size=21pt] i have a Phobia for Animals esp Dogs, Snake, Cocroach, Rat, All Reptiles. All wild animals. and also a phobia for Women. and phobia for friends and others too numerous to mention [/size]
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Petraman(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
Wen i was small, snakes, scorpions, dogs and cats used to be my phobia, but now i don't think i've any phobia except lions, whale sharks, crocodiles, and elephant, which i've never seen before
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by mikkhon(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
I fear God mayb dats y am WISE
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by ogochukwunasa1: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
kalufelix: no lemme come across yhu else u gon be drippin on ur panties...
gay
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by ElCaballa(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
My only fear is if there are really 72 virgins waitin for me in heaven when i die for Islam.Its not funny oooooo.so i suffer from VIRGINAPHOBIA.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by ogochukwunasa1: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bond008: phobia to SIN against GOD and go to HELL.
conquer dis fear and u become an atheist
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
1. Acrophobia - The fear of heights. I have problem entering skyscrapers and being in aircraft(I avoid this often times as possible). I can recall it was as a result of my falling in dreams when I was a little child.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by triplebmyke: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
I fear reptiles like die, heights....gezz, fighting kai....too lazy 2 fight.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Monzuur(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:
This is the exact same reason why i hate traveling. That's why i feel sorry for people who travel too often because the more you travel the more likely you'll be involved in an accident and the more likely you'll see Jesus. I don't travel except it's absolutely necessarily.

Generally my phobia is the fear of dieing:

When walking by the road side, i almost watch all the cars passing to make sure none has lost control because i don't want the newspapers the next day to read "Car loses control kills ten" - God forbid

When i'm on a bike or in a car and the driver stops besides a trailer, i usually come out and run before the trailer will fall because this kind of news is very common - Tufiakwa

If i'm crossing the road, i always even if it's a one-way road, i always look left and right and if no car is coming, i beat Usain bolts record by running with a speed of light. Big boy no dey for that one oo. Because if you do shakara for road ou must be ready to do shakara in coffin. Death is no respecter of persons.

I don't even attempt to quarrel or fight with people because in my mind i'm thinking "What if this guy gives me one punch and i don't wake up, what will happen?".

I try as much as possible not to annoy any of my clients because in my mind they might decide to assassinate me. I was scared in my pants the day a client called me after i blocked his website and told me that he will deal with me in this lagos. O boy the kind fear wey catch me that day ee. If i just see any guy passing by, i would think he was sent to me that he would bring out a gun and shoot me - Tufiakwa.

u too 4ni oooo but we must to die 1DAY
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Shegbe: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
val_dubem: I am claustrophobic
*opens google*
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hell fire, virgins, t/o/t/o, H.I.V and him broda aids, boko haram, the list is endless...

Oh, I nearly forgot Tonto Dike

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by jspac(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:
This is the exact same reason why i hate traveling. That's why i feel sorry for people who travel too often because the more you travel the more likely you'll be involved in an accident and the more likely you'll see Jesus. I don't travel except it's absolutely necessarily.

When walking by the road side, i almost watch all the cars passing to make sure none has lost control because i don't want the newspapers the next day to read "Car loses control kills ten" - God forbid

When i'm on a bike or in a car and the driver stops besides a trailer, i usually come out and run before the trailer will fall because this kind of news is very common - Tufiakwa

If i'm crossing the road, i always even if it's a one-way road, i always look left and right and if no car is coming, i beat Usain bolts record by running with a speed of light. Big boy no dey for that one oo. Because if you do shakara for road ou must be ready to do shakara in coffin. Death is no respecter of persons.

I don't even attempt to quarrel or fight with people because in my mind i'm thinking "What if this guy gives me one punch and i don't wake up, what will happen?".

I try as much as possible not to annoy any of my clients because in my mind they might decide to assassinate me. I was scared in my pants the day a client called me after i blocked his website and told me that he will deal with me in this lagos. O boy the kind fear wey catch me that day ee. If i just see any guy passing by, i would think he was sent to me that he would bring out a gun and shoot me - Tufiakwa.

Lmao you funny die grin
I got the same phobia plus the fear of being buried alive and skin diseases.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Davijunson: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
Iaz93: I fear Igala women . . . Damn!!
I gat phobia for height....shiit!
and ibira gals too, these two are naturally wicked.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by mrczar(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:

u must be a clown, ma guy life is full of risk. living by itself is a risk.

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by CzarChris(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
At my age i shouldn't be saying this, but i have a chronic phobia for roaches, rodents and snakes. I once ran out of house cause i saw a rat, my gf actually killed, man was i embarrassed.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by sheblayze(f): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
I'm scared of dogs. But my greatest fear is failing.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
stay in the same room with naijans grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chicken, birds, hospitals and nt makin heaven... God save me
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2013

Driving
Machine

Travelling by space ship
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by diji04(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]MY GREATEST FEAR IS TO APPROACH LADIES.BECAUSE I THINK THEY WILL TURN ME DOWN WHEN APPROACH THEM ALSO FEAR IN PUBLIC SPEAKING..OTHERS ARE FEAR FOR SNAKE,CAT.AND WILD ANIMALS.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2013

Driving
Machine

Travelling by space ship
Travelling by road
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by joshuaidibia(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
mysticgal: i fear planes alot and anytym am on am always sick,or in all death
see where u dey snap pinsure and u say u dey fear plane.... Mayb na winch u b.... Instead of u to put wheelbarrow or spoke nd tire..
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by wales(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Heights !
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Iaz93: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Davijunson: and ibira gals too, these two are naturally wicked.
Lwkmd!! Me I love ebira girls die! I can empty my account for an ebira gal oh!
But igala ehn!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:

laugh wan kill me here..what are you going to do when the trio of Dudu Negro,shymmex and bluetooth comes looking for you to drive you out of lasgidi?you,ll shyte your boxers..

I can fall from a great height,i can hug a psychotic suicide bomber but i have 3 things im worried about...

1..Fear of not co.ming...it takes me very long to c.um...once had some marathon session..started by 11pm,ca.me by 3am..i went to the loo and found myself lying on the floor..didnt know how it happened but i think i fainted..im scared the worst might happen one day..

2..Snakes....Those creatures freak me out but i think i can handle them...dont like seeing them

3..I no fit mention am...i can face someone coming at me with an AK47 with a smile but not someone armed with this...im too scared to say it.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Iaz93: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
outrage:
Why?
you no ft understand! Ur momc na igala?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by yme1(f): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Worms....... I prefer snakes to worm
Like seriously, worms freak me out
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mine is Benuegirlphobia-the fear of Benue girls. Promiscuity is common among Benues to the extent that they see it as normal, no wonder they have the highest HIV prevalence in the country. I fear to date any of their girls because I'll find it hard to trust her, thinking I might be number 10 on her list of guys she's seeing even if she appears to be holier than thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / What Is The Essence Of This Life? / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.