Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Is Your Greatest Phobia? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Greatest Phobia? (17058 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / What's Your Greatest Fear? / What's Your Fear (Phobia)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Watermelon(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:
This is the exact same reason why i hate traveling. That's why i feel sorry for people who travel too often because the more you travel the more likely you'll be involved in an accident and the more likely you'll see Jesus. I don't travel except it's absolutely necessarily.

Generally my phobia is the fear of dieing:

When walking by the road side, i almost watch all the cars passing to make sure none has lost control because i don't want the newspapers the next day to read "Car loses control kills ten" - God forbid

When i'm on a bike or in a car and the driver stops besides a trailer, i usually come out and run before the trailer will fall because this kind of news is very common - Tufiakwa

If i'm crossing the road, i always even if it's a one-way road, i always look left and right and if no car is coming, i beat Usain bolts record by running with a speed of light. Big boy no dey for that one oo. Because if you do shakara for road ou must be ready to do shakara in coffin. Death is no respecter of persons.

I don't even attempt to quarrel or fight with people because in my mind i'm thinking "What if this guy gives me one punch and i don't wake up, what will happen?".

I try as much as possible not to annoy any of my clients because in my mind they might decide to assassinate me. I was scared in my pants the day a client called me after i blocked his website and told me that he will deal with me in this lagos. O boy the kind fear wey catch me that day ee. If i just see any guy passing by, i would think he was sent to me that he would bring out a gun and shoot me - Tufiakwa.

i hope you do not sleep too because so many have also gone in their sleep, armed robbers can knock at your door or even at your neighbours door any day, stray bullets can lodge any where, bombs can go off anywhere, i hope you do not eat as well because so many have died after eating. Nnaa, the best you can do is to be at peace with your creator, death is no respecter of persons and it is an evitable end, you can never tell when or where it will visit you no matter how careful you are.
I know a commercial vehicle operator with 30years active service who retired recently without a scratch from road accident and i know some one who just slumped and died while making a phone call in the comfort of his home.
As per my own phobia, i fear snakes, I can't stand the sight of that animal.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
Traveling via Nigeria Airlines but i can't help it as i hate staying hours on the road
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by awizzy1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hmmm ok.seeex
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Sike(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
As for me, i always feed my faith and let my fears starve to death. That is to say, i'm PHOBIALESS.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Bond008(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
ogochukwunasa1: conquer dis fear and u become an atheist
Hahaha... Not even in the next world to come. Have seen the light of JESUS to late to turn back. Hapi sundae. #peace
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by geezyk(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Heights and women + Sex
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by AGgal(f): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
snakes!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by AGgal(f): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
snakes,dark n lonely places
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by controlseven: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
I fear being served a small meal and marrying a nagging woman!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by ifihearam: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bigflamie: There is this terrible sound that is produced when u drag an object on the floor especially a small cooking stove.
I swear to God, the sound fit nack me unconscious.

My broda hw u take know sef?

Well. He has not given me the spirit of fear but of sound mind and power: Fear fears those who fear no fear.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Lucy001(f): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
Elevator!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by ifihearam: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
yorke1: Claustrophobia.....I could remember the day a friend of mine locked the door to my room and went out with the key because I was sleeping. I woke up and started shouting the moment I noticed it. The thought that was running through my head were enormous. What if the house suddenly catch fire, how would I escape? What if a ghost appear now, how would I run? What if a snake appear from anywhere, how would I survive? What if, what if kept on appearing. Thank God I had credit on my phone which I used in calling him and at the same time gave him the warning of his life never to try such. When he opened the door, I went to church the next Sundayto give thanks to God.

That's why I go on my own JEJE. If you slap me I go turn the other side for you. I don't want to go to JAIL! I can't survive been confined in a day for an hour.

But nor be only who fight dey go cell nau?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by agohavivi(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:
This is the exact same reason why i hate traveling. That's why i feel sorry for people who travel too often because the more you travel the more likely you'll be involved in an accident and the more likely you'll see Jesus. I don't travel except it's absolutely necessarily.

Generally my phobia is the fear of dieing:

When walking by the road side, i almost watch all the cars passing to make sure none has lost control because i don't want the newspapers the next day to read "Car loses control kills ten" - God forbid

When i'm on a bike or in a car and the driver stops besides a trailer, i usually come out and run before the trailer will fall because this kind of news is very common - Tufiakwa

If i'm crossing the road, i always even if it's a one-way road, i always look left and right and if no car is coming, i beat Usain bolts record by running with a speed of light. Big boy no dey for that one oo. Because if you do shakara for road ou must be ready to do shakara in coffin. Death is no respecter of persons.

I don't even attempt to quarrel or fight with people because in my mind i'm thinking "What if this guy gives me one punch and i don't wake up, what will happen?".

I try as much as possible not to annoy any of my clients because in my mind they might decide to assassinate me. I was scared in my pants the day a client called me after i blocked his website and told me that he will deal with me in this lagos. O boy the kind fear wey catch me that day ee. If i just see any guy passing by, i would think he was sent to me that he would bring out a gun and shoot me - Tufiakwa.

You sound like an ardent viewer of "1000 ways to die" exclusively on sony max. Take this advise, accept christ, repent and live right because death is inevitable and no matter how much precaution you take, it will eventually come calling.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by tonte(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
poverty
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by geovanni24(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ worst phobia is T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be told that I'm HIV positive!.....God forbid!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by sq1(f): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
k2039:

I'm scared of nothing.

Fear is scared of me instead.

Whatever I fear will happen to me just like the case of Job, it's called law of attraction.

Though I walk to the valley of fear itself I fear no fear.

PERFECTO
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Davidbanky(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
Injection and water
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by maximobis: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
Yorubas
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by TerryCarr(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
why do people fear god if he/she is all loving? sad anyway i am scared of bugs grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by kandiikane(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
Snakes, slugs, worms basically anything that slithers without a shell. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by daroz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hieght, Elevator, snakes and just recently I realise I have also been having fear for kerosene lamb all my life. Not the fear of its expulsion or something like that o, no. But just by the sight of it alone, I feal so afraid and unconfortable(and I am thirty something already,imagine!!!). cry
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Moschino26(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mine would be women & sex!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by noblenab(f): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Maggots, I just can't stand d sight of dat creature or any other creature dat wriggles. and dividing bacteria, it gives me d creeps.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by mysticgal(f): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
[quote
author=joshua idibia]see where u dey snap pinsure and u say u dey fear
plane.... Mayb na winch u b.... Instead of u to put wheelbarrow or spoke
hy dear never judge the
book by it's cover,i took that picture when i went to my villa for
christmas,if u dont like my pics,hug the transformer.ouch.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by IfyAwazie(f): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
[quote author=afam4eva]
Very funny. Just surrender ur life to Christ and u will live long.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Detonatorrex(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
fear of an erecktion grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by fonssy(f): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
Snakes! I hate snakes with passion.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Ardedaryor(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
NOTED
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by ikechukz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
my only phobia is punny.nothing else.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Anubiri(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
I fear u reading dis msg.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Biim: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mine is failure, lizards and flies.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
HELL, Men, poverty and heights my greatest fears in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / What Is The Essence Of This Life? / How Much Is Electricity In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.