Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Where Can I Learn Programming Online - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Learn Programming Online (1914 Views)

I'm Learning Programming Online And Blogging About My Experience / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / Learn Programming Online Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Programming Online by collinic: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2012
Hello guys!!! Plz where can I learn programming online
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by Javanian: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by GideonG(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2012
First place to check is to go to www.w3schools.com and learn html,css, and php(if you are choosing php as a programming language. If not just learn html and css there and move to codeacademy).

www.codeacademy.com is the best place to learn also Css, javascript,jQuery, Python and Ruby. Just choose Python and learn at Codeacademy (after learning html and css).

Lastly if it's PHP you are really inerested in, then there is no other place like www.phpacademy.org where you have over 500 videos to watch and learn from css to PHP procedural programming, OOP and CodeIgniter framework.

Just choose a language and as for me I recommend you go with python(I am a php developer!)

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by Youngsage: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
GideonG, dis is a real good info. But how long can it take one to learn online before becoming a certified programmer?
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by GideonG(m): 2:23am On Dec 22, 2012
There is no specific time for anyone to master programming,
it really depends on your huge passion, amount of time dedicated to it,
and tools needed to learn eg computer,internet and light.

Just have a plan, give it a deadline and work very hard towards it.
Your dreams can be delayed but it can never be denied!
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by madelinekim(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2012
If you want to learn programming language that you should have to use W3school tutorial site. This is such a great tutorial site that provide all programming language tutorial. Its really very nice to learn all programming language. Its provide good information about all subject with easy language and also with good example.
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by ogb5(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
You can learn pythorn on www.coursera.org

they have several free courses in all major fields you can think of. be it medicine or computing or Engineering
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by gadoonline(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
collinic: Hello guys!!! Plz where can I learn programming online
goto www.homeandlearn.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by peachezncream(f): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2012
You can learn different programming languages on http://www.udacity.com/
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by annahussy(f): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2012
There are so many online tutorials are available to learn programming language. Programming languages are one of the best option to learn and making career in IT field. It is depend on you that what kind of programming language you want to learn like PHP,ASP,HTML,C etc.
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming Online by Javanian: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2012

(1)

Please Help With This Fortran Assignment / Who Will Teach Me Programming / ''no Row At Position 0'' When Retrieving Image From An Sql Database Using Vb.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.