Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie (7686 Views)

Prayer For Millions Of Americans Affected By Hurricane Sandy / Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen / Batman Première: Prophet T. B. Joshua He Prophesied The Colorado Movie Theatre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2012
around 1.58 in darknight movie, you'll see this image clearly visible.

NEWTOWN, Conn. (CBS Connecticut/AP) — CBS News is reporting that 27 people are dead, including 14 students, after a shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown. The gunman is among the dead.

CBS News’ John Miller reports there is preliminary information that the gunman was the father of one of the students. Miller also says that at least a couple dozen people were shot.

The shooter was killed and apparently had two guns, a person with knowledge of the shooting said. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was still under way. It is not known whether the shooter took his own life or was killed.

Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School

make your conclusions?
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by martyns303(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2012
Each time I read about this movie and supposed evil attached to it I just go shocked

1 Like

Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by GeneralGaricks: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2012
Gan

Gotham city. Okay, Chicken is costly dis christmas. I already got wine and provision.

So what about Karry
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Areaboy2(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2012
coincidence
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by crusufixo(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2012
Sorry, but please who is sandy hook ?

2 Likes

Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by pboiskinpy(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2012
Ok ooooo
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by crusufixo(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2012
Yeap !!!, just remembered the sandy hook story now !!!!. so whats the link / connection ?
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2012
Abeg shed more light

1 Like

Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by RedLight1: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2012
what is the meaning of this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Slapme(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2012
Op. What are you trying to say
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by pwiz(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2012
*confused* who is Sandy Hook,what's our biz and what is this all about? "Standing by"
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by claremont(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2012
So what?!
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2012
Saw the video on worldstarhiphop and checked out the movie - and it seems something isn't adding up...

It might be a coincidence, though... undecided

Most yanks are nutters and conspiracy theorists, and almost everything to them is a conspiracy - but who knows?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by fittty(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2012
crusufixo: Sorry, but please who is sandy hook ?

prison break
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Mckayzee(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2012
You just got us confused mr op. Who's sandy hook, and how's he connected to those pictures? :-s
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Confusion: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2012
Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School Highlights Value of Life
Some headlines are too horrific to fully comprehend. The massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT was one such event.
My mind went immediately to the scores of parents who were at that very moment being told their child was dead. Other families were informed that their loved one who worked at the school also had fallen victim to this unfathomable shooting. Twenty-six people were murdered at the school. Twenty of them were children.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Warlord3000(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2012
crusufixo: Sorry, but please who is sandy hook ?

Sandy Hook Elementary school is where the shooting of the kids and staffs took place killing over 20 people and ofcourse Adam Lanza himself.

A similar trait with the Batman psycho character..the JOKER

1 Like

Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Rocktation(f): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2012
This is the name everyone asking questions should really worry about- Adam Lanza...the crazed gunman that killed those kids in Sandy Hook.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by donofdons: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2012
Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by okeyz(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2012
well let me shoot a guess!!
i think it conjours up something about programmed massacre, just like the one that took place at aurora before the darknight premiere...

the guy shooter was a nutty fellow too, just like this lanza guy, they both have the same attibutes and are loners , perfect recipe for disaster if you know what i mean...

I feel there will be more massacres like this coming, too many cryptic and dark meaning in that darknight movie....

I think the americans need GOD now more than ever,the prince of darkness has pitched his tent there.

Well it just my own opinion, but in this life, there is nothing like coincidence, everything has its time and season.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by free2ryhme: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Area_boy: coincidence

Illumati thins ... there is nothing like coincidence it is a script been acted out! simple
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by talktimi(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
donofdons: Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet
So you actually had to depend on Mayan pagans to justify your claims. Everyone is avoiding the bible even doomsday prophets like yourself. From the little I know from my bible, no one knows the day, hour or time the Lord is coming back and the world has been in a process of winding down ever since the Lord Jesus ascended into heaven so stop stirring unwaranted panic and instead preach the proper gospel of Jesus Christ, preach love peace & forgiveness not mayan crap. Even the Mayans say 21st dec isn't the end of the world just the beggining of a NEW AGE in THEIR OWN calendar.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
donofdons: Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet
you speak d truth men
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by kandiikane(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2012

This is scary yo. Please, I have a lot of things I have to do. I need to enjoy life and it's luxuries before any of these. So, biko, tell your god to wait.

3 Likes

Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by finefabby(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
There are no coincidences
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by kandiikane(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
The guy got inspired by the movie.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Confusion: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Call me crazy or confused but i have always known that TV is simply a way to pass any message or codes to the minds of people, as a matter of fact i dont watch a lot of movies because of what i think i know.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Egbagirl(f): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
The guy prolly saw the movie n then decided in his psycho head that he was going to make it real. He shudda jus left it the way it was.... IN thé movie.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Egbagirl(f): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
kandiikane: The guy got inspired by the movie.

Exact.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Confusion: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Subliminal stimuliFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Subliminal stimuli ( /sʌbˈlɪmɨnəl/; literally "below threshold"wink, contrary to supraliminal stimuli or "above threshold", are any sensory stimuli below an individual's threshold for conscious perception.[1] Some research has found that subliminal messages do not produce strong or lasting changes in behavior.[2] However, a recent review of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware.[3] Visual stimuli may be quickly flashed before an individual can process them, or flashed and then masked, thereby interrupting the processing. Audio stimuli may be played below audible volumes, masked by other stimuli, or recorded backwards in a process called backmasking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subliminal_stimuli
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Confusion: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
i know that some people thst claim to be learned and civilised will soon say that im confused but further and careful research will show you the truth
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wait a minute, if sandy hook was referenced there it could be possible that that was why the gun man picked the school.

I mean look at it, there was a shooting in the cinemas earlier this year while the batman movie was being watched.
The gunman in the shool event could have been inspired by the former gunman(serial killers usually get inpired by their predeccessors). He could have related with him(besides, they do seem very much alike).
Therefore he could have decided to follow his footsteps, by picking a place mentioned in the batman movie: sandyhook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things Christians Should BEWARE Of / Who Owns The Cock That Crowed As A Result Of Peter's Deniall / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.