Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Heaven... Pls Describe - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Heaven... Pls Describe (575 Views)

Do Muslims Believe That They Get 72 Virgins In Heaven? / Null / Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven... Pls Describe by AtheistD(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2012
I would like to get an accurate description from every muslim who chooses to respond what heaven will be like.

Please try and follow the format below as best you can and leave out scriptural quotes.

Thank you all. Jews and Xtians feel free to join in if you prefer.

1. HOW BIG IS HEAVEN? Will it have oceans, continents, hot and cold terrain? Can I get a tan if I am in hot weather for too long? Can I go skiing and bob sledding?

2- WHAT CAN WE DO THERE? Most of what we do is linked to society, with morals playing a big part. Will we live in the current era, medieval era, antiquity or some sort of futuristic era? What type of technology will exist? Bear in mind there will be ppl from different eras who would need to grasp the technology. Will we have jobs? How will that work out? Will we need to educate ourselves to get better jobs or will all be chosen for us?

3-WHO WILL WE MEET? Will we meet ppl from all races and ages, periods in history? Will we age? Will women get pregnant? Will there be childbirth?

4-WHAT TYPE OF ECONOMY?- How will the economy work? Any elaborate details please. capitalism, communism, other economic model?

5-WILL THERE BE ECONOMIC BOOM AND BUSTS? 

6-WIll THERE BE WEALTH ? Will there be poverty?

7-WILL THERE BETECHNOLOGY? What if the available technology is too advanced to adapt to? Imagine Abraham trying to operate a computer. Will technology grow with time? Will there be technological advances?

8-WHAT TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION AND COMMUNICATION WILL BE PRESENT? What about green technology? Will there be interplanetary travel? Will we be able to visit earth?

9-WILL THERE BE SEX? Will it be by polygamy or monogamy? If there is childbirth will we need pregnancy prevention? 

10-WILL THERE BE WAR?

11-HOW WILL DISPUTES BE SETTLED? Who will be the judiciary?

12- WHAT TYPE OF GOVT SYSTEM WILL EXIST? Tell me more about this govt system? What type is it? Monarchy, democracy, constitutional monarchy, communist dictatorship, other form of dictatorship?How are the members of govt chosen? Are they elected by the common man? How long is their duration. What leadership/management/economic skills will they have to lead? From the bible I believe the govt is some form of monarchy With God as the reigning monarch.

I look forward to your concise descriptions

smiley
Re: Heaven... Pls Describe by AtheistD(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Is there a heaven in Islam?
Re: Heaven... Pls Describe by tbaba1234: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can I answer with scriptural quotes? It is more awesome that way...
Re: Heaven... Pls Describe by Mavrick2012: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Atlist we were born into earth b4 we bgan xplorin it,maybe wen we get their we wil get to undastand d answers 2 al d questns u posted above.4 now lets remain inside d womb(earth).LOL
Re: Heaven... Pls Describe by AtheistD(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
tbaba1234: Can I answer with scriptural quotes? It is more awesome that way...

If you prefer. You can add your interpretation along with it.

Mavrick2012: Atlist we were born into earth b4 we bgan xplorin it,maybe wen we get their we wil get to undastand d answers 2 al d questns u posted above.4 now lets remain inside d womb(earth).LOL

But you must have some sort of expectations of heaven right
Re: Heaven... Pls Describe by Sylvekzee(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2013
Wow to my amazement, no answers yet.

Well what I have heard Christians, especially catholics say is that all you will be doing there is singing praises to God, wearing white garment and all and there will be no negative stuffs there... and so so so

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Boko Haram "World Apart" / Step By Step Guide To The Janazah (funeral) Prayer In Islam / Rockville Rally Seeks School Recognition Of Muslim Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.