Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? (13230 Views)

Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by excondido(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Am wondering the nature of job nigerians do in china to get paid with the huge amount they return to nigeria with? is it legal because dudes tend to keep mum as regard their job? am interested in making a living there if the opportunity surface, so i will be needing valuable contribution and information. Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by Ndata(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
If i may ask the poster, what kind of job do Nigerians in America do because they come back especially during festive period to oppress.If you answer this question i will tell you what work Nigerians do in China.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by excondido(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ndata: If i may ask the poster, what kind of job do Nigerians in America do because they come back especially during festive period to oppress.If you answer this question i will tell you what work Nigerians do in China.
Well as regards ur question, most of my relatives and friends that travelled to the us and uk either travelled their after having acquire a degree or obtained one there. My uncle was a pilot in nigeria before he became a pastor of the deeper life church in ny. A friend in the uk is still in the university with a part time job in a tailoring firm doing pretty ok.

Am just curious because most of tthe peeps i know that travelled to china were just ssce holders and made it real fast without any higher education and judging the great gulf in culture/language.

i hope my reply is ok and am still waiting for urs o.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by moonraker(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2012
excondido:
Well as regards ur question, most of my relatives and friends that travelled to the us and uk either travelled their after having acquire a degree or obtained one there. My uncle was a pilot in nigeria before he became a pastor of the deeper life church in ny. A friend in the uk is still in the university with a part time job in a tailoring firm doing pretty ok.

Am just curious because most of tthe peeps i know that travelled to china were just ssce holders and made it real fast without any higher education and judging the great gulf in culture/language.

i hope my reply is ok and am still waiting for urs o.

Made what cheesy cheesy cheesy Did you see them make it?? angry
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by omega25red(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
poster

when you say someone made it, what do you mean? people work hard doing what ever it is they do and they save up money so that when they come home they can show off. This has been going on for years.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by Ndata(m): 3:17am On Dec 21, 2012
Nigerians in China are mostly business men who export goods to Nigeria.Having lived there for many years ,i know factories where these goods can be produced at a relatively low cost and when you export them to Nigeria and they are sold you will be counting your millions.On the other hand there are those who are in the fast lane,typical of Nigerians hustlers.There are those that work in companies,warehouses and also those that teach English.I hope i answered your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by excondido(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
omega25red: poster

when you say someone made it, what do you mean? people work hard doing what ever it is they do and they save up money so that when they come home they can show off. This has been going on for years.

what i meant by 'made it' is that they were hundred times better than when they were back here in nigeria.

so how do u describe someone who lives off his parent at an advance age of 30 without a job and suddenly came back to nigeria with a jeep in less than a year and even built a house for himself and his parent?
common it is only sensible for me to know how, dont u think so.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by Lordwolfs: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
Why don't you ask the person?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by Lordwolfs: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
Why don't U ask that person?..He will be in better position to tell you how he make money in china
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by soye35: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2012
i think its high time i comment here,bro to ur question ,i want u to either believe me now or u find out by urself 2moro ,if u dont know before but u are knowing now that 95% of Nigerians in china doesn't have a genuine and legal job to be precise,they were into internet biz as i well believe u knows what i mean by the internet biz? i was opportuned to have some friends that resident there in china and the arrangement was concluded that we travelled back to china together ,thats after having sweet talked me of how well paid he was back in china ,but later get to know that he is into yahoo yahoo over there with his throngs of mates,so my advice here is u either go to school there or u migrate to a better country whereby you could be to lay ur hand on something genuine,money acquired unjustly end in a bucket of waste.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by Ndata(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
And how did you arrive at that figure of 95%?Because some of your friends over there are into Yahoo doesn't mean almost all Nigerians there are doing it.It baffle me how someone who has never stepped out of Naija will be telling of what happens in far away China.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by excondido(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Lordwolfs: Why don't U ask that person?..He will be in better position to tell you how he make money in china

it will interest u to know that even his siblings doesnt know the true nature of his job over there judging from the fact that his brother tries to peddle lies of him working with the embassy.
obviously that is false because the dude can barely speak and write decent english talk less of mandarin.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by chukxie(m): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2013
excondido:

it will interest u to know that even his siblings doesnt know the true nature of his job over there judging from the fact that his brother tries to peddle lies of him working with the embassy.
obviously that is false because the dude can barely speak and write decent english talk less of mandarin.

I'm sure he didn't make such quick bucks from doing any legitimate biz. He's either into drugs or yahoo yahoo.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by chukxie(m): 2:07am On Mar 29, 2013
excondido:

I'm sure he didn't make such quick bucks from doing any legitimate biz. He's either into drugs or yahoo yahoo. I forgot to mention armed robbery!
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by dramendra: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2013
Nobody should answer the poster, jodging from the write up, am sure the mind of the poster is made and ready to do and undo to make money, so go ahead and do whatever your ill sense direct you, China na beans?
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by obowunmi(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2013
Even if you did nothing --- the exchange rate is pretty high to ensure that you appear "rich"
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by carobilly79: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
its very rare to see a nigeria man live in other country doing a genuine job.... we all know our people they do anything to make money, even the one here in Nigeria are all the same.... very few of them are exempted either abroad or back home.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by chukxie(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
carobilly79: its very rare to see a nigeria man live in other country doing a genuine job.... we all know our people they do anything to make money, even the one here in Nigeria are all the same.... very few of them are exempted either abroad or back home.

I completely disagree with you. Haba! You've tied every naija man abroad with a single shoe string. Does a few of sth represent the whole of that thing? There are countless number of nigerians abroad who make genuine quids by working or doing one form of genuine and business or another. Stop roping a few bad people together with the countless number of good ones.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by diiiiipo: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by optimusprime2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
grin Maybe Kung fu with an African twist to it "Kung Fufu"...
Jus kiddin, China is a Business Oriented Country you know, so the big Bacon hardly rolls out from Regular jobs, you just have to find the right Business Groove.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by uckennety(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ndata:
Nigerians in China are mostly business men who export goods to Nigeria.Having lived there for many years ,i know factories where these goods can be produced at a relatively low cost and when you export them to Nigeria and they are sold you will be counting your millions.On the other hand there are those who are in the fast lane,typical of Nigerians hustlers.There are those that work in companies,warehouses and also those that teach English.I hope i answered your question.

Am interested I just PMed you
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by wyzoe: 3:23am On Jun 11, 2019
uckennety:

Am interested I just PMed you

Na dem cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by uckennety(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2019
wyzoe:

Na dem cheesy

Craze
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by tck2000(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Re: What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? by Contumely: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lordwolfs:
Why don't U ask that person?..He will be in better position to tell you how he make money in china

The op is asking reasonable questions and the imbeciles are trolling.

So people say how they make money? Especially if it's illegal?

Imagine a prostitute telling you she made it via selling her body?

spits..

(1) (Reply)

"LASTMA Officials Now Operate Like Pick-Pockets"- Twitter User Shares Experience / / 7 Crazy Things Ongoing Road Constructions In Lagos Are Causing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.