Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages (19913 Views)

Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? / It’s World Kidney Day: Protect Your Kidneys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by Konsult07(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this? It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves) and wash it clean. Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool. Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before. Parsley (Cilantro) is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!
Source:
http://www.listbesthospitals.com/Health-Tips/Healthy-Food/Parsley-Or-Cilantro-Or-Coriander-Leaves-To-Clean-Your-Kidneys.aspx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
this is the kind of advice that lands people in the hospital with chronic kidney disease. I hope nobody takes ur advice seriously. Please any body who thinks he's sick or his kidneys need cleansing (whatever that means!) should visit a registered hospital. Health is wealth. Knowledge is life.

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by ciphoenix: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Justosaus: this is the kind of advice that lands people in the hospital with chronic kidney disease. I hope nobody takes ur advice seriously. Please any body who thinks he's sick or his kidneys need cleansing (whatever that means!) should visit a registered hospital. Health is wealth. Knowledge is life.
i tell you. Imagine the crazy idea. Cleaning the kidneys by loading it with more work. SMH for that fellow

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by Konsult07(m): 1:42am On Dec 19, 2012
Justosaus: this is the kind of advice that lands people in the hospital with chronic kidney disease. I hope nobody takes ur advice seriously. Please any body who thinks he's sick or his kidneys need cleansing (whatever that means!) should visit a registered hospital. Health is wealth. Knowledge is life.
Y would u jump into conclusion jst lik an illiterate when u hv all d search engines 2 use. Well dis forum is 4 educative purpose not 4 pple lik u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
when next u post an article please use local names(igbo, yoruba, hausa, etc) 'cus I dont know what is colianda!

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by Konsult07(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2012
cogitoErgo: when next u post an article please use local names(igbo, yoruba, hausa, etc) 'cus I dont know what is colianda!
Sorry i don't knw d local name 4 it but is researchable

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Konsult07:
Y would u jump into conclusion jst lik an illiterate when u hv all d search engines 2 use. Well dis forum is 4 educative purpose not 4 pple lik u.
Just dis once i'll answer u then leave u to ur foolery. I'm not an iliterate sir, i'm a licensed medical doctor & i know wat d likes of u & ur fellow 'learned' herbalists have done to several unsuspecting victims. My advise was clear, whoever thinks he's ill shd go for thorough examination @ a registered hospital. A word's enuff for d wise. Its nothing personal...
Re: Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by TispyRichman: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Over 75years medical doctors abandoned natural medicines. This combination actually help remove salt and toxins in kidney and liver. And gives you relieve from pain.
The doctors are not happy because their means of livelihood is been exposed on a 2penny advice. No doctor will agree with you that marijuana cure all kind of cancer. Don't take my word do your research.

1 Like

Re: Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by eezy4cheezy: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
ciphoenix:
i tell you. Imagine the crazy idea. Cleaning the kidneys by loading it with more work. SMH for that fellow
ciphoenix:

This doctor’s ignorance is colossal
Re: Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages by smilingjee(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Benefits of Coriander leaves (Ebolo in yoruba)

1.•Blood pressure:
Consuming coriander has been shown to positively reduce blood pressure in many patients suffering from hypertension. The interaction of Calcium ions& cholinergic,a neurotransmitter in d peripheral& central nervous system,more commonly know as acetylcholine.The interaction of these 2elements relaxes blood vessel tension,thereby reducing d chances of a number of cardiovascular conditions, including heart attacks and strokes.

2. Skin disorders: The disinfectant, detoxifying,antiseptic,antifungal& antioxidant properties of coriander are ideal for clearing up skin disorders such as eczema, dryness &fungal infections.

3.Menstrual disorders: Coriander is a natural stimulant& it regulates proper secretion from d endocrine glands&that hormonal impact means that it helps regulate proper menstrual cycles&reduces d associated pain during a woman’s period.

4.Smallpox: The essential oils in coriander are rich in antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-infectious and detoxifying components and acids. The presence of vitamin-C and iron strengthens the immune system as well. These properties help prevent and cure smallpox, and they can also reduce the pain and have a soothing effect on smallpox patients. In the places left in the world where smallpox outbreaks occur, studies have shown massive amounts of vitamin-C have a definite curative effect on smallpox in hundreds

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Illegal Traditional Medicine Facilities (Photos) / JOHESU Heads To National Industrial Court (NIC) / Tunde Salako: Doctors Should Examine Patients Before Suggesting COVID-19 Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.