Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? (779 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / 10 Powerful Images That Show How Overpopulated The World Actually Is Not Cool. / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? by Pulseng: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
According to the ancient Mayan calendar, the world should end in two days (December 21, 2012). If you had only two days to live, what are the things that you would do before the world ends
Check out the original article here:

http://pulse.com.ng/2012/12/18/what-would-you-do-if-the-world-would-actually-end-in-2-days/

Enjoy!!!
Re: What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? by Etemma1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
mmmmm!!! just saw the article. Well, I would find any means of getting rich since I'm still on the hustling levels before the world ends. In 50 cents words, "Get rich or die trying". grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? by pastie(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
I Will make sure i soak one full bucket of GARRI AN KULIKULI,
which i will drink till it reach my throat cool
#legend of garri#
Re: What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? by Pulseng: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Etemma1: mmmmm!!! just saw the article. Well, I would find any means of getting rich since I'm still on the hustling levels before the world ends. In 50 cents words, "Get rich or die trying". grin grin grin grin

Haba! Instead of you to say that you will get right with God. If God asks you , na wetin you go tell am be that
Re: What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? by pastie(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pulseng:

Haba! Instead of you to say that you will get right with God. If God asks you , na wetin you go tell am be that
oya tell us your own
Re: What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? by Pulseng: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
pastie:
oya tell us your own

Well....Im not too sure o! I will sha try and do good things sharp sharp make I no go hell fire grin cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? by Pulseng: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
But this is funny tho. People in jand are already buying underground homes sef....Can we do this in Naija

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249502/Mayan-Doomsday-prophecy-4-days-theres-rush-bomb-proof-survival-bunkers.html?ICO=most_read_module

Re: What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? by pastie(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pulseng:

Well....Im not too sure o! I will sha try and do good things sharp sharp make I no go hell fire grin cheesy
my frend there is nothin lyk sharp sharp in jst 2 days woo,
bcuz i bliv there wont be goodtinz 2 do by dat time,
The only tin dat maybe considered is asking 4 forgiveness.SHIKENA cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? by Rocktation(f): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
But I don't understand. Isn't underground supposed to be part of the world that will end?

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Love Ones This Season / SURE-P Chicanery And The Fear Of Subsidy Removal In 2013 / The World’s Oldest Man Aged 128 Is Denied Healthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.