Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Love Ones This Season - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Love Ones This Season (779 Views)

5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Love Ones This Season by Wazoblog(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2012
What is that gift you want to give your love ones this season.

I just posted an article on my blog about 8 Xmas gift ideas...
Please read it here if you wish to

http://www.wazobiablog.com/2012/12/xmas-gifts-ideas-for-season_23.html

Your comments shall be highly appreciated

Thank you my friends..
Re: Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Love Ones This Season by ijebabe: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Na wa o! You waited til Christmas Eve to share this. Well done .

Best Xmas Gift Ideas.

1. Buy a Branded Pack of Underwear: I once gave a surprising gift to my girl friend on a season like this and I must tell you, it was memorable. Just think of any perfect good undies that your partner will love and present it to them. This kind of gift should be given to your partner and not just any kind of friend.

2. Get Him/Her a Designer Outfit: Gifts of clothes and special packaged outfits are always remembered and people love it when you present to them gifts like this. Visit the nearest shop and buy a good designer top and trousers for your love one, friend and even a family member.

3. Buy Gift Basket: Gift baskets are becoming a new way of presenting gifts especially when your pocket is large enough. If you are capable of doing this go ahead... many supermarkets are ready to sell to you their gift baskets containing a variety of appreciable things.

4. Wine: Many may have overlooked the beauty of presenting wine as a xmas gift. This is one kind of special gift I love to give to my Dad and family members. Though it's not limited to relations, wine may be presented to any one as a gift during this christmas period.

5. Designer Wrist Watches: This is another good gift that presents a long lasting impression and memory. Be Happy with presenting wrist watches.

6. Buy Food Stuffs: I don't mean cooked food stuffs. Aside the sharing of cooked food we do during xmas among neighours, what I mean is that you can present bags of rice, bags of beans to your pastor, an elder, a family friend etc during this xmas.

7. By someone a Laptop! Many people would appreciate this if you know someone who desires the use of this. Help a project student by presenting him/her a good laptop.

8. Get Someone a DVD Player: This is another cool gift, though not quite expensive to buy. Giving someone this kind of gift would be a good idea.

The idea in this article is to present reasonable gifts that your partner, friend, and every love one will remember and be grateful for, for a long time...

(1) (Reply)

SURE-P Chicanery And The Fear Of Subsidy Removal In 2013 / The World’s Oldest Man Aged 128 Is Denied Healthcare / How To Avoid Delay In Nigerian Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.