Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Old Do You Think This Woman Is? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Old Do You Think This Woman Is? (2049 Views)

PHOTO: What Is This Woman Wearing? / See What Big Butt Caused This Woman (PHOTO) 18+ / Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Old Do You Think This Woman Is? by saintvc(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
How Old Do You Think This Woman I
How Old Do You Think This Woman Is?
International Radio show host reveals her age and many are in disbelief.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

1 2
Alisa Profumo, 53 year old co-host of the Super Human Radio Show
Alisa Profumo, 53 year old co-host of the Super Human Radio Show
PRLog (Press Release) - Dec. 13, 2012 - Louisville, Kentucky -- Alisa Profumo – executive producer and co-host of the internationally syndicated health and longevity radio show Super Human Radio – has officially announced her age of 53 years old. “For several years now, there’s been speculation by the listeners as to how old she is,” says Carl Lanore, host of Super Human Radio. “The reason this is so important is that Alisa looks like she’s thirty-five years old, and it speaks to the health and longevity benefits of a physical culture lifestyle combined with an ancestral diet – two of the things that are promoted on the show.”

Training in the gym, running sprints, cooking her own meals, using appropriate supplements, and getting to bed early are all things to which Profumo attributes her youthful appearance and energy levels. “There are people out there who will say it’s my genetics, but they’re wrong. Every woman in my family without exception has some sort of autoimmune disorder. Most of the women have debilitating rheumatoid arthritis, and several have died young as a result of these disorders,” Profumo reveals. “If anything, I have the genetics for disease.”

It was this propensity for autoimmune disorders that set Profumo on her path to staying healthy decades ago, and it has paid off. And it’s not just how she looks. Her blood work is immaculate, with none of the risk markers typically associated with women in her age group. While the most noticeable byproducts are her figure and the quality of her skin and hair, Profumo asserts that this is just a side benefit. “I have only one gray hair on my head. I don’t have to dye my hair at all. But that’s not why I live this way.”

When asked why Profumo has kept her age hidden till now, she told me that she used to be in the corporate arena and there, regardless of how good you look and function, your age is held against you. But now she feels it’s important to let the cat out of the bag. “So many women listen to the show, and I want them to know that you can beat disease and age well if you really want that.” Profumo also wants women to stop being pigeonholed into age-driven categories. “I’m stronger today than I was in my 20’s. I look better today than I did in my 20’s. And I’m confident that I can keep this up for the rest of my life.”

You can tune in to Super Human Radio on Fridays, when Profumo joins Lanore for their very popular Casual Friday episode, during which nutritional idiocies, FDA hypocrisies, and general health and fitness related news topics are scrutinized for accuracy and truth. Visit http://www.superhumanradio.com for more information.s?

Re: How Old Do You Think This Woman Is? by hrmkz: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
If this is true, then kudos to her!

(1) (Reply)

See The Oranges On DJ Zeez's Girlfriend, Manikki... You Like? / (pic)power Of Make-up You Can Marry You Mother Or Granny By Mistake / Beads Making Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.