Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me (17379 Views)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / 3 Job Openings / 3 Job Vacancies Opened At Fan Milk PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by haykaynoni: 6:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Chai no be small tin. I'm a fresh graduate @ his 26 looking for job too, if any pls contact me 08124817767. Congrats bro![/color][color=#000099]
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by coolgb(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2012
@ dayokanu, d guy said NBC not NB, u go fit manage one crate of orobo. Anyways congrats bro remember to always pay your tithe sha
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Hardeyorlah(f): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2012
ITbomb: Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.
ITbomb: Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.
[quote author=ITbomb] Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.
[/quot are you d pasto
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2012
I wil say Nland is d best for job seekers lets kip d luv rolling. Please weneva we hear any news of vacancy lets share it here abeg
ifyalways: Congratulations OP.

Don't forget your people for the "jobs" section whenever internal or general recruitment comes up.

Don't eat with all fingers, save and plan well.
I wil say Nland is d best for job seekers lets kip d luv rolling. Please weneva we hear any news of vacancy lets share it here abeg
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Hardeyorlah(f): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2012
As d pastor meet me in my room for prayas wen comin bring #100,000 only and get 9 JOB OFFERS:p.wot 15 NLs oredy in my rum
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by DGranite(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2012
mrkels: Interesting, NBC graduate trainee program is a good one. Thank God you didn't even consider that zenith bank, one hell of a place to work in. Congrats and ensure to help others in this forum or any other job forum in any way you can to also allow others make more testimonies like this alright? Enjoy!
True talk
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by acawo(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2012
hmmm!tanx all. God wil bring urs soon. Interview xperience na long torey o.tink its al abt God's favor cuz u dfinately dnt kw wt d interviewer is lukin for.fcmb was d platform on whic i built my confidence.i got info on hw 2b calm,confident,kw mor abt d job u applied for,speak fluently n put on a smiling face.2 ladies here tot me dt.enibal n cliff on zenithbank forum.bt d first coca cola interview at kaduna was damn dificult.stil cnt tel hw i scaled tru 2d 2nd interview dt tok place in abuja.dts y i kw its d hand of God cuz 200 wrote d test in kano,27 were invitf 2 kd n 12 maf it 2 abuja.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by AK481(m): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2012
rimax: am workin@ecobank,i'll check ur account
And please post his pictures online. thanks.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by dasparrow: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2012
@Post

Congratulations!
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Phikom(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2012
congrat...
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by JagaJaga1: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
acawo: hmmm!tanx all. God wil bring urs soon. Interview xperience na long torey o.tink its al abt God's favor cuz u dfinately dnt kw wt d interviewer is lukin for. fcmb was d platform on whic i built my confidence.i got info on hw 2b calm,confident,kw mor abt d job u applied for,speak fluently n put on a smiling face.2 ladies here tot me dt.enibal n cliff on zenithbank forum.bt d first coca cola interview at kaduna was damn dificult.stil cnt tel hw i scaled tru 2d 2nd interview dt tok place in abuja.dts y i kw its d hand of God cuz 200 wrote d test in kano,27 were invitf 2 kd n 12 maf it 2 abuja.

I was in this same NBC recruitment process earlier this year. We were more than 2000 that wrote the test but about 30+ passed in which I was among. Then came the interview, which I answered all their questions and was very confident of making it for the second test, but the interviewer kept emphasizing on my inability to speak Hausa (He asked and I confidently told him NO! I felt I did so well to be placed in Abuja). To my surprise I wasn't called for the second test. Guys who made it told me that the pay is about 120k with transport allowance and free medical care (can you kindly confirm this for me). A guy I know told me they asked him if he minds been posted to Kaduna, he said no--he lost the job.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by dipotech: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Congrats!
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by acawo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jaga Jaga:

I was in this same NBC recruitment process earlier this year. We were more than 2000 that wrote the test but about 30+ passed in which I was among. Then came the interview, which I answered all their questions and was very confident of making it for the second test, but the interviewer kept emphasizing on my inability to speak Hausa (He asked and I confidently told him NO! I felt I did so well to be placed in Abuja). To my surprise I wasn't called for the second test. Guys who made it told me that the pay is about 120k with transport allowance and free medical care (can you kindly confirm this for me). A guy I know told me they asked him if he minds been posted to Kaduna, he said no--he lost the job.
hmmm.d pay is abt dt amt n u re entitled 2 lucnch n t.p fee n airtime
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Elebiju: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
ITbomb: Remember to drop ur tithe to the Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.
I'll privately mail u the official bank details to avoid abuse
good way to go pastor itbomb but are u sure u're not mixing things up,as the treasurer u should know my involvement as d ministry's financial secretary in all transactions is important pls send him my personal account details in accordance with d boards decision at d last exco meeting JESUS IS LORD.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by anthoi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
ebamma 3: Abeg make u share 5 percent of your salary with us my account number na 0058104865 my bank na eco bank, account name na Ebamma Mmamma Ebamma, nothing is two small,
Guy u funny o0... Congrat to the poster may God grant us all our own job offer so we can come and share our own testimonies.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by bbankky: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Congratulations am happy for u, I pray dat I would soon
give my own testimony too just like u.congrats once again!
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by LeAfrican: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
abeg what does Nigerian bottling company's salary scale look like and how is their graduate trainee program like,

pls i need answers
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by emmacity2: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
God is wonderful. I am so hapi 4 u, their nting dat God cnt do. Always put ur hope and trust in God becos He said hapi are d man who Love and trust God
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by c33b33(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha!
You collect the tithe for NL,I am in charge of the first fruit and free will offerings,building funds,pastor appreciation ,seed faith,Samaritan purse,widow's help account and the Jet acquisition windfall account grin
@ poster dig deep and kawo kwudi
Na WINNERS you dey worship?
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Ilekokonit: 12:23am On Dec 27, 2012
All.is.vanity
I joined with my other account, middle of last year just to get a job, n up till now nothing.

Sorry to hear about that but rest assured that you are not the only one as there is a global recession at the moment and for example here in the UK there are 2.6 million registered unemployed people (almost 10% of working age people). Other European countries and even Americans are suffering from massive unemployment especially amongst the middle classes.

So, the best advise is to in the mean time do something that will take your mind off the current unemployment by either starting a part time cheap masters programme if you can afford it or start a small scale business no matter how small scale it may be although keeping body and soul together is a completely different ball game in a country where the Government provides no Social Security safety net of any sort.

But keep hope alive as once there is life there is hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd / Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation recruiting (without NDIC, Banks cant exist / Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria PLC Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.