Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are (17810 Views)

Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? / If Jobs Are Not Coming, Why Don't You Give This A Try... / Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2016
To all Nigerian job seekers, it is true that your kind of job may be scarce but there are many jobs you qualified for. So many fresh graduates are unwilling to take up a challenging and rewarding roles. They only want a job that pays them with little of their efforts. While going through Nairaland job section, I discovered there are enough available jobs for business development executives/salesman/marketers/financial advisor but we fresh graduate see such roles as not profitable because your efficiency determine your reward.

Truth be told, you don't have to rely only on your course of study while searching for jobs. Be versatile and quick to learn. Every real graduate should be able to take up any job role with little training.

Some may argue that they have dreamed of working in Oil and Gas, Banks, or even a particular Industry but we should be able to differentiate Ideality from reality. The present state of the economy does not give the majority opportunities to preferred jobs. So we can get our hands doing something while we hope for the best. Sometimes we don't have to change our goals but our plans. Get busy doing something because what you don't use, you will soon lose.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by tunwumi: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Hummm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by megabyte2(f): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
You're right and not everybody will work as an employee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by macaranta(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
True..we all need to start from somewhere.Don't forget that as an instructor/trainer you can use my signature to teach students and also earn online with it.
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by justicejay(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
JOB?
I don't waste my time on that shite anymore, my fashion designing work,fishery and poultry is really helping.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by ebubey(f): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
f
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by instinctg(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
true talk
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Temmi001: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Meanwhile, Somewhere at China, Buhari is enjoying this....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by dovie002(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Right!
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Blessinzy(f): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
ok
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Yes Op, You have a point. Self employment pays. Wanna be self employed for the rest of my life, business is the way out.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Lilimax(f): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Spot on @ OP.
Only if they'll listen smiley
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
ok undecided
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Dramadiddy(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
True though, personally, I don't have any plans of designing my CV when I graduate, I got a great plan for myself
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by orlarbissy(f): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by jaey(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Matthew 7:5

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by dave2meek(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Op where is the job nairaland showed you

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by MadCow1: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Where the jobs dey?
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Drtee(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2016
True
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Emac34: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2016
really -:\
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2016
marketing? pay as u bring investor?no way, I won't do dat job!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by cruzita(f): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2016
my brother u are right ,I just went to school to get the certificate that's all.I have a flourishing business and my certificate is under my box.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by healthyarena(f): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2016
You are welcome
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Wendyslim(f): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Nice one. Grab the opportunity fast
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
I remembered taking up an MSR job for a pharmaceutical company after graduating from biochemistry. It was like off grid but it proved one thing to me,we are capable beyond what we think about ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Stuntkid172(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Temmi001:
Meanwhile, Somewhere at China, Buhari is enjoying this....
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Greycious(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by saudatu(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Nice write up Bro keep it up.
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Babyphinas(f): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
True tok
Re: Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are by Healthybiz: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS / Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites / Join Me Celebrate God, I've Gotten A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.