Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me (17392 Views)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / 3 Job Openings / 3 Job Vacancies Opened At Fan Milk PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha!
You collect the tithe for NL,I am in charge of the first fruit and free will offerings,building funds,pastor appreciation ,seed faith,Samaritan purse,widow's help account and the Jet acquisition windfall account grin
@ poster dig deep and kawo kwudi
una don turn pastors 4 nairaland abi BTW me I de interested in the ministry so that I can help move it to the parmanent site

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by funkymedina: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congratulations!!
No need to dash joberman money to get jobs
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ladeski: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congratulations in order.

Well done bro.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Booty4me: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Which bottling Company
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by dnawah(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
acawo: I joined nairaland august this year and the information i got here have turned my life around for good

I want to thank God and all those who updated important job information here.

I am so grateful, first it was FCMB job. i was also called by Zenith bank, i worked a month with FCMB,but i turned down Zenith bank Job because God just gave me a job at Nigeria Bottling Company .

Thank you all and God Bess.
i work with a company dat produces bottles 4 ur company,and i want to switch side.if anything comes up link me ok dnawah3@yahoo.com thanks
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by vanstanzy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
That's the power of networking. Happy for the dude. smiley smiley smiley
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by eimuhb(f): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Booty4me: Which bottling Company

Na Nigerian B.C (COCA-COLA)
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by acawo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
delors: happy merry congratulations o...how much did seun pay u for this advert bros, abi u think say we no know as e dey go?
lol.pay?do i even kw who is seun?nt suprised cuz 2 an average nigerian anytin dt luks unusual must hv bin forged.jst tryin 2 encourage ppl here nt 2 take lightly geniunejob infos dey gt here cuz u neva can tel d one GOD has destined 4u

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by acawo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
eimuhb:

Na Nigerian B.C (COCA-COLA)
yea
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by k2039: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
ITbomb: Remember to drop ur tithe to the Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.
I'll privately mail u the official bank details to avoid abuse
I'm the Melchizedek of our time, I will collect a tithe of the tithe itself.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Mckayzee(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chai...see traffic. Check out the number of ppl viewing this topic..wonders of testimony!
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by chiefarian47(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
our God is wonderful,he does has he pleases.so xpect d best from him. CoNgRaTuLaTiOn,wish U the vry best in NBC.Bt remember to pay ur tithe.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Iaz93: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha!
You collect the tithe for NL,I am in charge of the first fruit and free will offerings,building funds,pastor appreciation ,seed faith,Samaritan purse,widow's help account and the Jet acquisition windfall account grin
@ poster dig deep and kawo kwudi
samaritan purse ...ROTBL...Loooooooooool

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Obizee316(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
valencia25:

How much do you charge, I need a Job in the ministry I just passed out from T.B Joshua school on Sunday
hehehehe
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Bros which beer parlour make we jam?

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by DOCTECH(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congratz bro, G̶̲̥̅̊​♡̨̐D̶̲̥̅̊​ Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ever faithful.......
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Obizee316(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Redmosquito: Everybody don dey collect offering!
Make me sef join!
I am in charge of love offering! Peace offering! War Offering! Subsidy offering! Long life offering! Development offering! Sunday School Offering! Thanks giving Offering! Sign in offering, Sign out offering, *****got this ones from a church website***** free will offering, G.O support offering, others offering (seems they ran out of ideas for this one) undecided ......
Runs back to Church for more info
bros u 4get private jet offering o,lol
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
acawo: I joined nairaland august this year and the information i got here have turned my life around for good

I am so grateful, first it was FCMB job. i was also called by Zenith bank, i worked a month with FCMB,but i turned down Zenith bank Job because God just gave me a job at Nigeria Bottling Company .

Thank you all and God Bess

grin
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Redmosquito(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Obizee316: bros u 4get private jet offering o,lol
Chillax! U no know say na poor man full NL!
If I call private jet now, dem go know say I be fake pastor
***Wears holy face back****
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by anitank(f): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
you took the information(s) you got and put them into good use. Some would rather bash a thread opened to give them relevant informations about how to make a good C.V, some won't even read at all but start insulting the op. They prefer stup!d threads that would teach them nothing but imorality. Wake up call for y'all!

Congrats boss! i pray your light continues shining

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ITbomb(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
una no go kill me with laugh , which one be ' samaritan purse' again ?
After u don collect finish , u still get ' other offerings'
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ayoola2002(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
anitank: you took the information(s) you got and put them into good use. Some would rather bash a thread opened to give them relevant informations about how to make a good C.V, some won't even read at all but start insulting the op. They prefer stup!d threads that would teach them nothing but imorality. Wake up call for y'all!

Congrats boss! i pray your light continues shining
Amen. @ OP, remember not to use all ur fingers to eat.

Once again, CONGRAT.

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Arsenate(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'm sure If he had listened to all the Pessimists screaming "there's no job in Naija" "u must get connection before u get job" daily on NL, he wouldn't have applied for those jobs in the first place. Congrats

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by andyanders: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2012

Thank you all and God Bess.

Congratulations. God will promote you till you get to the managerial position and finally become the MD.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ayoola2002(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
andyanders:

Congratulations. God will promote you till you get to the managerial position and finally become the MD.
What of, if the MD is a NL member?
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by mrgaga: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
andyanders:

and wetin should happen to d MD wey dey there....?
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Redmosquito(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
mr gaga:

and wetin should happen to d MD wey dey there....?
Hug transformer
Visit Bokoharam
Chop Rat poison
Anything......as long as him sha leave the post grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by mrgaga: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Redmosquito:
Hug transformer
Visit Bokoharam
Chop Rat poison

and what will happen after doing that...what makes u think doing that would make leave his post...mr REDMOSQUITO don't u it high time u left 4 work... grin
Redmosquito:
Hug transformer
Visit Bokoharam
Chop Rat poison

and what will happen after doing that...what makes u think doing that would make leave his post...mr REDMOSQUITO don't u it high time u left 4 work...
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by onyeego(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oya drop your prophet offering so that I can release prophetic blessings on you grin
Abi don't you want your blessing to be permanent.

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by UNLEASHED(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congrats bro, but disregard Redmosquito, babyosisi and the rest, anything that's got to do with any kind of offering should be addressed directly to me. undecided undecided

Now abeg take rushing read PROVERBS 3, v9-10, it says Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.

Also read: 2 Corinthians 9:7
Malachi 3:8-12
Luke 11:13

I no even ask of your religion but if you be muslim, na same
Open quran read 2:274, It says Those who give to charity night and day, secretly and publicly, receive their recompense from their Lord; they will have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

I sabi charity wey you fit give, if you need their contact details, make I know.
If you be traditional worshiper or atheist, no worry your size dey. Just let me know. wink wink grin
Cheers grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by rimax: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
ebamma 3: Abeg make u share 5 percent of your salary with us my account number na 0058104865 my bank na eco bank, account name na Ebamma Mmamma Ebamma, nothing is two small,
am workin@ecobank,i'll check ur account

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Revolva(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Seun should be given a national award - for this platform NL see how it has connected people and solve some problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria PLC Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment / Job Vacancies In Various Fields / Latest Jobs In Nigeria: Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.