Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? (13367 Views)

Get 999 Million Gems On Temple Run Oz / Thread To Upload Your Temple Run High Scores And Screenshots(pictures) / 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
honeric01: Which one be temple run again?
temple run is a game
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
[size=32pt]WE NEED NATIONAL TEMPLE IN ABUJA![/size] angry

[img]http://www.horizonsquilting.ca/images/african_shrine.jpg[/img]
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by azpekuliar: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Appreciate all the responses. Seems Temple Run edges it. Enjoying Temple Run Brave now.
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by dmcdad: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
I can't really tell cause I have not had the time to play temple run, but I have played angry birds very well. I am very fond of angry birds but at this time, I can't tell which would take more of my time since I have not played temple run very well...
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
And this youths are busy downloading and playing games instead of planning and working towards their future. Tomorrow,they will blame Government for all their problems
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by ektbear: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Haven't played either. Hmm...perhaps I should download.
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
ekt_bear: Haven't played either. Hmm...perhaps I should download.

neither ?

wow

i'd actually never heard of temple run before now - but its not on windows, and i don't have an ipad or android tablet (thinking of getting the nexus or an ipad)

angry birds is on just about every medium - except the wii angry angry
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by RomanyChi(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
masterpiecer:

have u played d one wit monkeys? menh those monkeys make some real annoying chants each time u loose a stage

lol yeah, but couldnt pass all levels yet grin
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Angry Birds.. Space
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by azpekuliar: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
gidiMonsta: @OP 2000+ is your longest distance on temple run and you call yourself an addict? Me wey nor b addict sef don run 3500.

@topic Angry birds all the way ooo, that game is so addictive. I finished Angry bird StarWars in less than 4days despite my work schedule.

Right now though, its Ninjump that's gets my rocks off, I won't rest until I get a highscore of at least 30k on it. cheesy

Actually I only started out then and have since exceeded that. Now, Temple run;5000m, temple run brave; 3500m....Now you beat that!

1 Like

Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by ektbear: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
oyb:

neither ?

wow

i'd actually never heard of temple run before now - but its not on windows, and i don't have an ipad or android tablet (thinking of getting the nexus or an ipad)

angry birds is on just about every medium - except the wii angry angry

I don't play games much at all, I guess. Most of the time I'd spend on that stuff is spent browsing different online forums, reading newspapers online, or neflixing.

I want to get a tablet also...love my droid, but want a bigger screen.
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by MiniG: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lord_Reed: Temple Run gets boring after awhile cos its the same stage no matter how far you go while there is always something new in Angry Birds.

Angry Birds FTW!

Temple run all the way, just got it about 3 weeks ago and have been playing it almost daily. My score is almost one million now(997,239 so far.)

Who says the stage is similar? Naaaaaaah, just play on and as you progress, you will discover how different it is, you get to a level (especially around 200,000 to 500,000) when you will see half of your path chopped off, this way, and that way in quick succession, leaving a very narrow strip by the sides, so you have to tilt fast to avoid falling in, not to talk of the many other obstacles.

Only thing I hate is that the six characters have nothing between them, (Scarlet Fox, Barry Bones, Karma Lee, etc) its all down to the player. I spent my hard-earned coins to unlock all of them and I discovered there is nothing distinct about any of them to my advantage. The developers should do something about this in subsequent updates.
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by billynoni(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
wareva!!!!!!!!.............which 1 be all dis?....#hiss,nd continue playing pes 2010 on nokia 5300#
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by softtouch2(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Temple Run: BRAVE

Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
ekt_bear:

I don't play games much at all, I guess. Most of the time I'd spend on that stuff is spent browsing different online forums, reading newspapers online, or neflixing.

I want to get a tablet also...love my droid, but want a bigger screen.

fake geek

i like gaming, mostly first person shooters, but i can't do much of that anymore, not with the kids

your chick must be very happy, she'll only have nairaland to drag with wink

1 Like

Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by raynold17(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
temple run 12,000(use the football player or the main guy) temple run brave 1200m embarassedtemple run 12,000(use the football player or the main guy) temple run brave 1200m
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by ektbear: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
oyb:

fake geek

i like gaming, mostly first person shooters, but i can't do much of that anymore, not with the kids

your chick must be very happy, she'll only have nairaland to drag with wink

Just play the FPS with the kids? cheesy Do they have settings that allow you turn off blood and gore?
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by UyiIredia(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
I think its temple run.
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by raynold17(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
wow i have the highest score on temple run here.. tips- buy the wing(make you come back from the dead(I buy 50)) 2) also buy those extra speed stuv..
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by fyneconcepts: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
This may angry birds running to the Temple. Two in one, gotta be the best

1 Like

Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by controlseven: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
See wahala ooo! Fried rice or Jellof rice which one is sweeter? Nairaland front page don suffer!!!
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by sharpboyus(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
You should download THE END app , its much more addictive.

1 Like

Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by MiniG: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
raynold17 :
wow i have the highest score on temple run here.. tips- buy the wing(make you come back from the dead(I buy 50)) 2) also buy those extra speed stuv..

What's your highest score pls?
You can only use the resurrection wing once in each run and its very expensive. I have bought it twice and used it. I have also used up all the power-ups (what you called extra speed stuff) Any more tips? A friend told me of someone whose highest score is about 4Million. It will be cool to equal and surpass that!
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by creativemusic: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by huninaija(f): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
soft-touch:
Temple Run: BRAVE

Downloaded grin
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty MW3 on PS3
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by Awoofawo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
condralbede: Angry birds ko,temple run ni.
abi o! Wetin comsign wit angry birds and temple run when I'm playing Garrikulikuli on my android phone for now! Pple go try dat game especially ijebu version, I swear you will never play angry birds or temple run again. Chai!
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by passion007: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
PrinceDudu: Angry birds all d way but am still waiting for the free version on windows phone.
it doesn't have a free windows version? Microsoft's value just keeps dropping...
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by ocee31(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Temple run ooo....... Headache don dey catch me 3 days of me owning an ipad & I've gotten addicted to it totals distance 623,750, highest score 3,260,033
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by JynxDane: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Temple Runx2... ..
Re: Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Granny Smith is the bomb joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download PES 2018 Coutinho To Barcelona,giroud To Chelsea For Android / Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 / New Update Graphics Efootball Ppsspp Pes 2024 Iso Obb Files Highly Compressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.