Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon (11300 Views)

The New Playstation 4.5 Is Here, Set To Be Launched This October / Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? / Angry Birds Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by octus2008(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nigerian Version Of “angry Birds” Game, “angry Nigerian” Soon To Be Launched

Familiar with the game “Angry Birds”? A Nigerian freelance artist, Alaba Onajin has come up with a really close version of the game, he calls it “Angry Nigerian”, and he plans to release the mobile game soon. The game is to feature Nigerian public figures including President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke and Nigeria’s Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Just as the popular “Angry Birds” game involves shooting the birds on a sling against obstacles, the Nigerian version will also involve shooting a character on a sling against the public figure heads.

According to the developer, Alaba, the whole idea started out like a funny prank while he was playing the Angry Birds game. He soon realised he could create a Nigerian version and immediately made a graphic representation which took him about an hour. He added that the release would be featured initially on IOS and Android devices before proceeding to other platforms.

Picture Credit: Alaba Onajin – Facebook

3 Likes

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by oboy3(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
I love that Game,but wait o,why is jonathan and okonjo iweala there,why not farouk and otedola or even Obj?

8 Likes

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by uzeba(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
I neva read finish na jonathan head i go con dey find for game!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by executinal(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
That will be interesting. Is that GEJ face grin grin grin
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Citizen01(f): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
nice one
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by israel007: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by braine(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hahahaha.. It would be in stages; from the house of reps to senate to the ministers then presidency. I'll watch out for Reuben Abati's big head. Lol.

Someone please help me with a link to a higher resolution of this picture; it will make a great wall paper grin

1 Like

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by nitlad: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
Cool coolcool cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Ominiriches(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
We are waiting.
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by FUCKU: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
octus2008: Nigerian Version Of “angry Birds” Game, “angry Nigerian” Soon To Be Launched

Familiar with the game “Angry Birds”? A Nigerian freelance artist, Alaba Onajin has come up with a really close version of the game, he calls it “Angry Nigerian”, and he plans to release the mobile game soon. The game is to feature Nigerian public figures including President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke and Nigeria’s Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Just as the popular “Angry Birds” game involves shooting the birds on a sling against obstacles, the Nigerian version will also involve shooting a character on a sling against the public figure heads.

According to the developer, Alaba, the whole idea started out like a funny prank while he was playing the Angry Birds game. He soon realised he could create a Nigerian version and immediately made a graphic representation which took him about an hour. He added that the release would be featured initially on IOS and Android devices before proceeding to other platforms.

Picture Credit: Alaba Onajin – Facebook

THIS CAN NEVER STOP ME FROM DANCING MY AZONTO WITH THE GHANANIANS! AMA DO MY AZONTO!

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by jonel88: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
a good description art
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Reyspin(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
looking 4 Reno omokri, elrufai , obj, Tinubu, fagshola..i must nak dem akpako...Searching via MTN crappy Network

2 Likes

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Artless360(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Lolz
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
Angry Nigerian for what ? Why should you drag more 150 million people to the mud simply because you want to depict a few bad leaders ?

The title ought to have been Angry Nigeria oligarchy.
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Vlyrics: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Lol... Nigerians ar so creative...
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by KINGwax(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
^^
Nansense

1 Like

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Ngwakwe: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
Why is the developer bias, why not apply Federal Character.

1 Like

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Ejine(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
They should have used El-Rufai's angry red-eyed face.
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by baynix(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Abeg Alaba, Make U Put Buka Dere o! Whr We Players Go Dey Drink Garri !!
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Ejine(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
There should be a level in the game that involves some Alaba boys at a corner, pirating CDs.
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Onyenna(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
......Erm....*justpassingdotcom*
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Dreyl(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
WOW
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by badassnigga(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why is the developer bias, why not apply Federal Character.

Loool grin grin grin
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by honeypiegirl(f): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
n
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Ominiriches(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
jonel88: a good description art
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...aish. Atleast, this one would provoke ladies very well. Because, they have been provoking us since.
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by aieromon(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'm short of words. . . . . shocked shocked
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by sexyglow(f): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Why not something differnt?all yea copy cat.photocopy
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by honeric01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
LOL... Pls okupe's head should be there o. grin
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Decryptor(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
o'boy:
I love that Game,but wait o,why is jonathan and okonjo iweala there,why not farouk and otedola or even Obj?
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Decryptor(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
o'boy:
Because the author of the wack game is from the part of Nigeria where Ibos are hated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? / Dream League Soccer 2021 Dls 21 Mod Fifa � [offline+online] Apk Obb / ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.