Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? (6245 Views)

This Why Many Celebrities Haven't Drawn A Tattoo. / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid / Many Celebrities Are Crying Secretly ––says Jim Iyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by tecquilla(f): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2008
cheesy :DHaven't you noticed? Artistes,actors,actresses etc What are some of them even feeling like?Many of them carry themselves like gods and treat people like crap.They get to the top and forget where they came from and start to ignore the same fans who contributed largely to their success.
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by efuah(f): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2008
tecquilla:

cheesy :DHaven't you noticed? Artistes,actors,actresses etc What are some of them even feeling like?Many of them carry themselves like gods and treat people like crap.They get to the top and forget where they came from and start to ignore the same fans who contributed largely to their success.
The last part av boldened explains it all! We made them proud, once we see an actor/actress, singer and all 'ems, we behave as if we've seen Jesus, a god, ghost, or something we've never seen in our lives. . . making them feel sooooo special.

all this i need ur autograph, this n that na crap to me. I admire some of them, but they definitely don't put food for my table. . . . we made them so my dear.
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by davidif: 3:56am On Feb 19, 2008
because people worship them and kiss their behinds all the time.
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by tosinadeda: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2008
Because they are stars and it aint easy to be one
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by efuah(f): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2008
davidif:

because people worship them and kiss their behinds all the time.
u dig me real good! grin

tosinadeda:

Because they are stars and it aint easy to be one
Which stars? the one in the sky or those walking lyk us? We're all starts in different shapes! tongue
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by tosinadeda: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2008
No dey fool urself
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by iice(f): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2008
And you send them? undecided
So long as they do what their supposed to do. . .make good music, good movies. . .don't really care. I only care for their works
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by Emad(f): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2008
if you have people around u every day singing your praises u are bound to be arrogant
what most of these celebrities lack is some one who is brave enough to tell them the truth
Most of them have praise singers around them and that does not help them
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by yemo90(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
i wondered why myself, so i simply stopped patronizing dem. i go out & buy CDs from pirates, download mp3s w/o paying a single kobo. and i never vote for any awards.
tongue
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2008
It's no lie, embarassed

Most seem to have forgotten they came for humble beginnings. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
We all are. they are just in the spotlight.
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by Emad(f): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
lamidebaby:

We all are. they are just in the spotlight.

Stroke of Genius man!!!!!
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by Suntemi(m): 12:15am On Mar 22, 2008
Some of them think that since they are celebrities that means the world revolves around them. one example is Big Lo. Imagine a friend of mine was one of the caterers at a party organised by Guinness, so he was asked to stand in front of the food. It was actually a serve urself situation. So anyone that needs to get food will stand in front of my friend to serve his or herself.

Tu face just walked down to serve himself, as a caterer at the party my friend is suppose to greet anyone that comes for food. So the greeted Tu Face and 2baba was kind enough to hug my friend. When it was the turn of other celebrities they did the same. But when it comes to the turn of Big Lo. My friend was like " Hey, Big Bro wats up? And Big lo just looked at him and snub the guy. the guy couldn't take the shame so he had to leave the place. I felt very bad that day cos my friend was tryin to woo a girl in dat party dat day but he couldn't, 'cos the girl was one of those that laughed at him when he was snubed.

Thats why I dont even greet whenever I see any celebrity at least to avoid any embarrassment.
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by Emad(f): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2008
leave Big Lo alone, he was just hungry grin
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2008
one being Aishwarya rai. I wonder why they are so orrogant? undecided
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by ifyalways(f): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2008
who cares
na dem sabi cheesy
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by Andala: 3:01am On Nov 05, 2008
Not all of them
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
ifyalways:

who cares
well some people do
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
some of dem dey CRAZE,

I saw one actress like daT, we boarded the plane together, she was jst filling like God, rubbish!! who send am, she dey do like say she paz her sef, THANK GOD say ppl even no even send am grin

Rubbish! shior!
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by Ndipe(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2008
Na una give them time now.
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by lucabrasi(m): 2:21am On Dec 17, 2008
@post
i dont know if which of 'em you r reffering to,but if you mean nigerian celebs then its because arrogance is a nigerian thing,its on here as well and i guess its second nature to us really
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by bobbyL(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
It's true, most foreign artistes are not like that.
                 Their career go finish if them try am.
                 I read somewhere that Micheal Jackson walked into a "not that famous" actor's make-up room and he introduced himself.                      
                 Imagine that, if na naija celeb, em no go wan hear say u no sabi am.
Re: Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant? by chyk91(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2008
who dey look their side, but honestly dem no dey try.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Check Out Iyanya's 'raunchy' Birthday Cake / Lady Steps Out With Revealing Outfit [PHOTO] / At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity ...or Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.