Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Union Bank Naira Visa Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank Naira Visa Card (5661 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / How To Shop Online From Nigeria With Gtbank (guaranty Trust Bank) Naira Master / Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Naira Visa Card by bukahands(m): 2:53am On Dec 19, 2012
I just got a text from unionbank

Dear Customer,we are glad to inform you that you can spend locally & internationally from your Naira acct with your UBN Visa Card.Sign on today.From Union Bank

Does anyone know about this card ?
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by arbitrage: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2012
Yes, I got the sms twice yesterday. I have and do use the card actually but it used to be for Naira only in Nigeria and my linked domiciliary account is spent outside Nigeria. So now, it means my naira will also be spent whenever I am outside Nigeria from the same card. Hence, I will not need to buy dollar to fund it first like before. I guess they are just upgrading their card services like other banks' naira visa and mastercards. The new investors of the bank have really tried.

Last month, they upgraded their internet banking such that you can now do all transfers intra, inter and foreign transfers like GTB and co (though I have issue with their charge/fee on that). Whenever I used their visa card outside Nigeria to spend my dollar before, they never charged a dime on my spendings (ATM withdrawal or online). Let's hope the charge on this Naira internationally from the card will not be too much than GTB's N1000 for ATM withdrawal charge. Nevertheless, using the card online should not be charged but at their own naira to dollar rate like other banks.
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by bukahands(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Hmmm cool I have the verve card will try and look into it
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by arbitrage: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2012
I don't think their verve card will do. I think it's only applicable to their visa card.
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by bukahands(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
arbitrage: I don't think their verve card will do. I think it's only applicable to their visa card.

Yes I know it won't am talking about replacing the verve with visa do u have an idea about the charge to get one. And this means I will drop the UBA africard and all their wahala
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by teeboy4x(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
can i still apply for it since i dnt av acc with dem?
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by bukahands(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
teeboy4x: can i still apply for it since i dnt av acc with dem?

Its for account holders mayb u open an account
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by obiomaobinna(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
But access visa debit card Is the best for funding bet365.account

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by derilbanj(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2020
Please, who has this union bank visa card? I need one
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by Liam19: 5:54pm On May 31, 2020
You have the visa card � you are a rich man please drop your contact or contact me 0907 315 8276.. We can use it to load up to 50million naira and I've been in search of it. It's 100% safe and secure do call me.
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by Liam19: 5:55pm On May 31, 2020
bukahands:
I just got a text from unionbank

Dear Customer,we are glad to inform you that you can spend locally & internationally from your Naira acct with your UBN Visa Card.Sign on today.From Union Bank

Does anyone know about this card ?

You have the visa card � you are a rich man please drop your contact or contact me 0907 315 8276.. We can use it to load up to 50million naira and I've been in search of it. It's 100% safe and secure do call me.
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by bamslam: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
If you still have your Union Visa card... Abeg na joke o dey O... Millions easy like that 9ja youths are lazy. work for your money... they want use call kill me..lolz
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by Lukasalexander: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
If you have union bank Visa card contact me for a 100million Naira deal
Re: Union Bank Naira Visa Card by Ben104me: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=Lukasalexander post=92490530]If you have union bank Visa card contact me for a 100million Naira deal

I have Contact me 08030408621

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Products To Sell Online In Nigeria / Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. / Nigeria's New Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.