Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

N56,000 Monthly.40 Promoters Needed For A Gotv Sales Campaign......read More - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N56,000 Monthly.40 Promoters Needed For A Gotv Sales Campaign......read More (1569 Views)

Team Leader Urgently Needed For A Sales Campaign / Marketers Needed Urgently For A Sales Campaign / Airtel Promoters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N56,000 Monthly.40 Promoters Needed For A Gotv Sales Campaign......read More by benz33(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Let the calls or text messages start coming, tell someone about it and if u r interested pls act too. We need 40 promoters for a GOTV Sales Campaign(25 girls&15Boys) Basic Pay is N56,000 Monthly. Pls Text ur NAME-AGE-SEX-LOCATION-QUALIFICATION-FB E-MAIL ADD. to 08051744119 or vmarketing02@gmail.com, OND&S.S.C.E or others pls. U must reside within OGBA-IKEJA-AGEGE-IYANA-IPAJA-OREGUN-OJODU BERGER. Thank u.
Re: N56,000 Monthly.40 Promoters Needed For A Gotv Sales Campaign......read More by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2012
Really?56K ?
Re: N56,000 Monthly.40 Promoters Needed For A Gotv Sales Campaign......read More by royallord1(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2012
ifyalways: Really?56K ?
babe u will dance ur life out, frm morning to night under the sun and in the rain, and at the end of everyday u will hate ur self for the taking the job but again u will get up in the morning and go to that horrifying job, the cycle goes on!
Re: N56,000 Monthly.40 Promoters Needed For A Gotv Sales Campaign......read More by benz33(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
royal lord:
babe u will dance ur life out, frm morning to night under the sun and in the rain, and at the end of everyday u will hate ur self for the taking the job but again u will get up in the morning and go to that horrifying job, the cycle goes on!

AT RoyalLord I am disappointed at your post and if u have at a time danced ur own Life out doing a Particular Job I wonder why u r still existing, at least by now u should have seized from existence coz u need Life to exist. I will want you to read the above post very well, there is no place we have stated whether any participant at this Part-Time Job will Dance or Jump or Shout in the Sun. I keep telling many People looking for BIG or QUICK Money without any effort on their Part-NOTHING VENTURE-NOTHING GAIN. As at the Time i am composing this Post GOTV now goes for N8000+FREE BIG ANTENNA and a Good Product with a good take away Price becomes so easy to sell at a Location where u have ur target market, you dont need to run after anybody or use any part of ur body to entice anybody to buy from u. I detest this act of using ladies to use their sensitive parts to make sales as an experienced marketing consultant.

There will be a training day and it will be properly spelt out what the procedures are and thats why we r looking for people without much Liability and responsibility on them. There is no FREE Money anywhere. This Job is directly from Multi-Choice so my brother please always confirm Information before you respond to any one you see.

I want to say a Very BIG THANK YOU to those that have sent in their messages. You will be Contacted as soon as possible and be rest assured that you will be given Locations close to your residents or whichever way you want it.

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant Wanted. / Shell Tops Jobberman’s List Of 100 Best Companies In Nigeria / Vacancy - Graduate HR Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.