Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State (12164 Views)

Please Advice Me On Which Business To Venture IN As A Young Graduate. / What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by yemiakeem: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2013
fingerlings 4 sale in ogun state For ur fast growing catfish seeds contact Haykay farms @ N0 3, Olisa street behind st patrick catholic church Ikija ijebu Ogun state. yemiakeem20@gmail.com, 07038458563,08032500818 & 07058783845. products available thru out d year
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by yemiakeem: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2013
fingerlings 4 sale in ogun state
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by yemiakeem: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2013
yemiakeem: fingerlings 4 sale in ogun state
For ur fast growing catfish seeds contact Haykay farms @ N0 3, Olisa street behind st patrick catholic church Ikija ijebu Ogun state. yemiakeem20@gmail.com, 07038458563,08032500818 & 07058783845. products available thru out d year
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by yemiakeem: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2013
For ur fast growing catfish seeds contact Haykay farms yemiakeem20@gmail.com,07038458563,08032500818 & 07058783845.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2013
Youth that want to participate in the cluster farmer irrigation coming up in November should be at the saturday meeting in Abeokuta
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2013
Join us at the monthly meeting of entrepreneurs that will be holding in Abeokuta on Saturday 14th December . Time is 10am
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by olugbure1(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2013
please am intrested in the meeting of
entrepreneurs. How can i partispate my mail adress is olugburesam@gmail.com or 07036702002.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Please be at the meeting on saturday to know more. This will enable you to participate. You are welcome.
olugbure1: please am intrested in the meeting of
entrepreneurs. How can i partispate my mail adress is olugburesam@gmail.com or 07036702002.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by olugbure1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
jethro2: Please be at the meeting on saturday to know more. This will enable you to participate. You are welcome.
were is the meeting holding
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2013
Using this medium to wish every one a prosperous New Year and to appreciate you all for your support. The sky is just the beginning
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 6:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Do have a joy filled incoming year
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by ruxton06(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Interested. ruxtonakintunde@gmail.com
I reside in Abeokuta.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Adeydotun: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls I need info too ,am highly interested and I must comment u guys for the great work u have been doing.thanks in anticipation of the info.
saltimmy: Adeboxy@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by halifab: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
farming is generall a good venture not only in ogun state , see this lonk below for more resouces
http://farmresource..com/
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
We will get back to you. Sorry for taking some time.
Adeydotun: Pls I need info too ,am highly interested and I must comment u guys for the great work u have been doing.thanks in anticipation of the info.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by boluwajokosegun: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Do you know that you can take advantage of Salaha festive period .
Why is ram very expensive during sahala period. Why is it that most of the rams come from the north, no big time ram farm in the west.
What is the way forward ?
I think we should be thinking of the way forward to make ram affordable.....Here is an opportunity for the smart one. Why not start ram farming in feb 2014 & make a killing by Sahala. Or sell yours cheaper.
You can start by buying 2- 3 months old rams from the north by feb, note that at that time of the year it would be dam cheap.
With 120k you can buy 10 - 15 pieces, use another 20k to 30k for transportation from north to Ogun state.
Feed with ............. or do fatting by .............
Two to three people can team up to buy .
For more infor please call Gbenga on 08182355047, eesteeresources@gmail.com or connect with us on WhatApp

What about GOAT farming ? Goat sales is not seasonal ?
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
To get more information on what we do and subsequents projects visit us on www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Youth meeting will be holding in Abeokuta on Saturday the 11th of January 2014
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Walexwal: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
wooow! What a great concept.....i have a group of farmers under my care called the graduate farmers which we are working with the state govt precisely the comm of educatn. Pls how can we patner together and bring my people in .we are both graduates and undergraduates of agriculture. Waiting for ur reply @jethro.......walexwaldaguru@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Thanks for your mail an for the interest in the group. I think this can be best discusss as one on one basis, I hope you understand. I will be getting to Abeokuta axis this weekend for the monthly meeting. Hopefully from thursday thru the weekend. If that is okay with you we can meet
Walexwal: wooow! What a great concept.....i have a group of farmers under my care called the graduate farmers which we are working with the state govt precisely the comm of educatn. Pls how can we patner together and bring my people in .we are both graduates and undergraduates of agriculture. Waiting for ur reply @jethro.......walexwaldaguru@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Walexwal: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
@jethro...thanks for your prompt reply. Am planning to travel to ayetoro latest by wednesday to meet someone and i also wish to be present at the meeting Sir. I just pray to make it. Thanks all the same
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2014
You are welcome
Walexwal: @jethro...thanks for your prompt reply. Am planning to travel to ayetoro latest by wednesday to meet someone and i also wish to be present at the meeting Sir. I just pray to make it. Thanks all the same
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
ENTREPRENEUR YOUTH MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE -:

This is to inform all members of EYMC that there is going to be Nomination/Election at the next meeting on 12th July 2014

Members are encouraged to be available as every decision will be binding on all

The following posts have been declared vacant

President, Vice-president, General Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, Financial secretary and Ex officio

Qualifying Criteria

*Must be a registered member

*must have paid the minimum shares, monthly dues and Monthly saving from the day of registration till date.

Thanks for your cooperation

Election Committee

Mr Ogunyomi Adedeji
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
The Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative meeting will be coming up on Saturday 12th July 2014 at Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10 am. The no to call is 08064688501. Election will be holding on that day. Thank you
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nomination and election for new executives will be holding tomorrow in Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Please lets be punctual
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by TTGIL: 1:05am On Jul 12, 2014
ISMAIL ABDULAZEEZ AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION www.ismailabdulazeez.org empowering Nigerians and Africans on agricultural businesses.

Thank you.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by knice(m): 5:26am On Jul 12, 2014
My name is Patrick Foh. We have abundant quantity of Pineapple fruit for sale to our numerous Client all over the country. All its value chain are very profitable. First, we cultivate especially in large scale with modern technology and improved sucker and crown varieties with a much higher turnover in a shorter period of time. The Fruit is Pineapple.

Specifications
Product name: Pineapple: the fruit, the whole fruit & nothing but the Fruit
Size: 2.5kg
Weight: Heavy
Class: Cayenne Variety
Density: Highly Dense with Juice
Smoothness: Free of extremely soft spots
Colour: Green, yellow, mixture & Ripe
Taste: Natural fresh

For more details, Pls, reach us on 08032608290, 08136159498
Foh & Foh LTD
Patrick Foh
Have a nice day.

Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2014
EID MUBARAK TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WISHING THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot / International Breweries Shreholders Meet, After Six Years Of Posting Losses / CBN Directs Bdcs Not To Sell FX Above 2% Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.