Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State (12176 Views)

Please Advice Me On Which Business To Venture IN As A Young Graduate. / What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2012
Because of the way our fathers practice agriculture using manual labour, crooked hoes and equipments, thereby working extra hard and harvesting little. This has discouraged most of us to venture into agric and agro ventures. The Govt, both at state and federal levels has realised that for youths to go back to farm, incentives, aids and assisstance has to be put in place. There are now a lot of subsidy and incentives for farmers. Nigeria is a fertile land and there is plenty oppourtunity for us all. Thats why we are coming together as a youth cooperative to enable us work together to avhieve our dreams. If you are in ogun state and intend to be a farmer. You can drop your mail or send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. God bless you
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
for intrested people that has sent me message. please check your mails. There is another forum that is young farmers co operative in ogun state. you can join us there. we will keep you updated both here and there
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
we sent a mail to your box. The minutes of the last meeting, the bye-laws and constitutions and the new updates. please feel free to express your opinions. you are welcome
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by zogo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
I just though to share my expertise with members. You can venture into comercial Heliculture (Snail Farming) with very tiny capital and from you backyard and make huge yearly profit. See details: www.snailfarmingng..com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by ogbongenet: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Meet you at the top

1 Like

Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by saltimmy: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Adeboxy@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by saltimmy: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
ogbongenet: QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Meet you at the top
Hello
Am really interested in d quail farming ...pls send d details to Adeboxy@ gmail .com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2012
This is a great oppourtunity to join the winning youth and develop yourself. You can also be an employer. Take the chance. Join the farmers
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
please check your mails for updates on this topic. thank you
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Please check your mails for the updated versions of the co operative. For those interested in farming. Its time to start planning for next year. As a group it will be easy and cheaper to access tractor, lands equipments and all. Please try to be at the next meeting which we will soon announce and please go through the bye laws and constitution. And if you need more info the no to call is 08064688501 or adesola_yink@yahoo.com.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for all your mails. I ve replied all
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by sp2002(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
we are farmers/consultant. we do establish poultry,fish and pig farms for beginners and consult for existing ones. we are currently operatring in lagos state and can extend our service to any part of the nation. for more info you can contact us via:
SP2002 POULTRY & LAND CONSULTANCY
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM

WE ALSO GET LANDS / FARM LANDS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by oduz: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2012
Great idea Add me;
arcmedia007@yahoo.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
@oduz. I apologise for the way i reacted to the other post. Must be sleep reading. Please gorgive me. I did mail you now.

1 Like

Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by miqos02(m): 4:27am On Dec 22, 2012
zogo: I just though to share my expertise with members. You can venture into comercial Heliculture (Snail Farming) with very tiny capital and from you backyard and make huge yearly profit. See details: www.snailfarmingng..com
all i see on that website is ebook marketing,you didnt say anything new
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2012
For people that have interest in having a farmland. Please endeavour to be at the next meeting which will soon be announced. That will be the main agenda. And please remember you need to do your registration too at the meeting. Thank you
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
To have acces to any bussiness loan, grants or aids from the state government or federal, you have to belong to a co operative for some months and must have been saving regularly. It is the co operative that can apply for this loans. I hope i ve answered some peoples questions about loan.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
The next meeting as been fixed for saturday 05th of January 2013. The venue is HEED TECHNICAL COLLEGE. Block j plot 9, Methodist Estate, off bola ajibola str. Asero abeokuta. Ogun state. Contact no is 08064688501. Wishing you all a merry christmas and a prosperous new year in advance. Will mail everyone that has shown interest
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2012
I ve mail everyone that has drop their mail or sent me messages. please bring along 3 passport photographs for your registration, passbook and id cards. have a blessed holiday
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by sunkysleeky(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pls add me, my email is salau_y@yahoo.com.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 1:34am On Dec 25, 2012
@ sunkysleeky. i ve mail you. please check your mail
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by ib1mail112: 3:01am On Dec 25, 2012
nice topic
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas and a prosperous new year to all. Have a wonderful and fun filled holiday.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2012
The meeting still holds at Heed Technical College. Block j plot 9 methodist estate, off bola ajibola str. Asero. Ogun state
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2012
The Enterpreneuer Youth Multipurpose Co operative general meeting will be coming up on the 5th of January 2013. The venur is Heed Technical çollege. Block j, Plot 9, methodist estate off bola ajibola str. Asero. Abeokuta. Ogun state. All the youths are invited. Have a funfilled holiday
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Johnklein(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
habyjay03@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
I have mailed you.i sent the constitution to you. Please go through it
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Johnklein(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
The time of the meeting ain't there
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
So sorry. The time is 10:00pm. Sorry about that
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Johnklein(m): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2012
p.m??
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2012
Mistake. 1O.OOam
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Johnklein(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2012
berra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Directs Bdcs Not To Sell FX Above 2% Margin / Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot / What's The Difference Between Available Balance And Ledger(book) Balance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.