Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Do You Like The Show Criminal Minds - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Like The Show Criminal Minds (864 Views)

When Will Criminal Minds 8th Season Come Out On DVD? / Free Shipping Dvd Star Wars 1-6 Criminal Minds 7 And 1-7 The Glee Project 1 / Has Anyone Watched Season 3 Of 'criminal Minds'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like The Show Criminal Minds by bynny0: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Do you like the show Criminal Minds
ncis seasons 1-9 dvd
Yes I only just started watching Arrow Season 1 DVD but it's pretty entertaining, I like Penelope the most even though she is also annoying as hell but she's less annoying than the rest of them especially Reed, God how I want someone to rape and murder him... I really don't like how unrealistic the the Vampire Diaries Season 4 dvd show is though, quite often at crime scenes How I Met Your Mother seasons 1-7 dvd seems that the characters are more keen to show off their intelligence rather than assessing the situation.
Love it my favourite character is Spencer Reid.
I prefer the real thing not some diluted television program that promotes the misunderstanding and false beliefs of investigation procedures etc...

more click links here:Big Bang Theory Season 6 dvd, The Walking Dead Season 3 dvd ,Criminal Minds Season 8 dvd, Elementary Season 1 dvd ,Downton Abbey box set, Grey's Anatomy box set,Jersey Shore dvd set, weeds dvd box set
Re: Do You Like The Show Criminal Minds by HenCq15: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Arrow Fan Page / Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom / A Short Film (the Opportunity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.