Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Arrow Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Arrow Fan Page (864 Views)

The Flash And Arrow Fan Club (you Have Failed This City) / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Arrow Fan Page by alaricsaltzman: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
Arrow...what can I say?? Itz abt a guy, oliver queen(gotten frm smallville I guess) who was stranded in an island for 5yrs(yes! U read that rite) after a shipwreck also involving his dad(he died sad )he returned 2 his city(starling city)as a billionaire during the day but a green arrow city saver @ nyt...anyways, itz a new series I guess and frm what I've heard, itz interesting...
So folks, for those who av watched it and others who r planning 2, let's talk abt ARROW!!!
Have fun smiley
Re: Arrow Fan Page by Alaafialoro(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2013
Yeah, I had a nice time watching the film. I actually watched it with 3 friends of mine and we all enjoyed it. The part I enjoyed most was when 2 ‘men-in-the-hood‘(that‘s what people call them) were fighting and arrows were flying all around. Great series.
Re: Arrow Fan Page by alaricsaltzman: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
Yeah, I had a nice time watching the film. I actually watched it with 3 friends of mine and we all enjoyed it. The part I enjoyed most was when 2 ‘men-in-the-hood‘(that‘s what people call them) were fighting and arrows were flying all around. Great series.
that's gud 2 knw
Re: Arrow Fan Page by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Great show to watch. I see a bright future ahead. Maybe another Smallvile in the making, who knows.
Re: Arrow Fan Page by semid4lyfe(m): 5:07am On Apr 17, 2013

(1)

Movie Links / TOP 6 Series/season Movies Hot On Your Screen Right Now / Best Cartoons Exposed,top Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.