Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Urgent Business Blast In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Business Blast In Abuja (571 Views)

I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! / Use This Formula To Get Urgent Business Loan / 3 Places You Can Get Urgent Business Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Business Blast In Abuja by schoolsinabuja: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2012
Please help! where and how do i get goods to stock up my mini supermarket that is just coming up in a couple of weeks? And any idea on the varieties of goods that can move faster and where to get them with the starting capital of 500k for goods only would be very much appreciated.
I'm still looking for a good location around Durumi, kabusa and environ in abuja. Not a big supermarket. Just small one to start with. I've told some of my friends to look out for shop that is not that expensive for me. My worries are where to get goods. Note that the 500k is for goods only. Thanks in advance for your help
Re: Urgent Business Blast In Abuja by schoolsinabuja: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nigerians pls help with your views. They will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Urgent Business Blast In Abuja by idlaw2k3(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
I will link you send me an email with your phone number

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Months / Buy Shear Butter In A Large For Your Export Here / Is It Right For Banks To Charge N10 Per Alert Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.