Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! (1016 Views)

Urgent; Business Support Academy Nig. LTD; Smelling Scam... / ... / In Need Of Urgent Business Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! by jose556(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good day my fellow Nairalanders. I am urgently in need of advice from all my business gurus in the house.
Here is the deal: I am about to start importing some electronic stuffs and I have successfully gotten a reliable chinese manufacturer, But I am planning on making it some kind of partnership deal with them, to be like there brand promoter in Nigeria.
My question: am I suppose to demand or ask for anything from them in this partnership deal? Since I will be paying for the goods and promoting there brand along with my company's brand. If i'm to demand or ask for anything, what am to be looking at asking for?
Thank you all in advance.
Re: I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
MOU(memorandum Of Understanding).It doesnt stop there.
Re: I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! by jose556(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Mrcdorv:
MOU(memorandum Of Understanding).It doesnt stop there.

thanks. Then what next and what should be in the MoU?
Re: I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! by debbydee(f): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
get a lawyer to draw the agreement cos these chinco they can be very smart.
Re: I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! by jose556(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
debbydee:
get a lawyer to draw the agreement cos these chinco they can be very smart.

Alright thanks...
Re: I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! by akinniranye(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
You cannot handle this level of partnership on your own, there is a whole lot of things involve in market entry and partnership.

You need a market entry consultant to help design the frame work of the relationship and finally MoU.

You can reach to our consulting subsidiary,

Innovatia Consulting Limited
www.innovatiaconsultinglimited.com
Tel: 080-3753-1249, 080-9354-6555
Re: I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! by jose556(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2015
akinniranye:

You cannot handle this level of partnership on your own, there is a whole lot of things involve in market entry and partnership.

You need a market entry consultant to help design the frame work of the relationship and finally MoU.

You can reach to our consulting subsidiary,

Tel: 080-3753-1249, 080-9354-6555

what are the things you think I might be getting out of this partnership?
Re: I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! by akinniranye(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Firstly, handling MoU is very tactical, we could help prepare one. Sometimes these people are very intelligent that they get you sign a cooperative agreement instead of a partnership agreement.

The difference is that cooperative agreement is not as binding as the partnership agreement. It is an exclusive declaration of interest to work together. The laws that govern them are different.

Under this proposed relationship:

You can have an understanding that would cover the following;
•Distribution partnership
•Promotion/market entry partnership
•Information partnership
•Business representation partnership

All these can be included in one MoU.
You may ask the following questions;
•i am bringing your goods into Nigeria: How do we design the system of purchase? What percentage of money am I to pay on what % of goods? Do I have exclusive right on these distribution? How do you intend to service your guarantee on these goods?
Can you give me goods and I pay later and under what agreement?

•If their products are new in the Nigerian market, I can help represent create and manage a service/maintenance desk.
•How does the company intend to finance business promotions in Nigeria?
And subsidise the cost of promoting their goods in a new market?

I can go on and on...

I am a Consultant with

&
City tutors Ltd is our educational innovative brand.
www.icitytutors.com
Re: I Need Urgent Business Advice!!! by jose556(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2015
akinniranye:
Firstly, handling MoU is very tactical, we could help prepare one. Sometimes these people are very intelligent that they get you sign a cooperative agreement instead of a partnership agreement.

The difference is that cooperative agreement is not as binding as the partnership agreement. It is an exclusive declaration of interest to work together. The laws that govern them are different.

Under this proposed relationship:

You can have an understanding that would cover the following;
•Distribution partnership
•Promotion/market entry partnership
•Information partnership
•Business representation partnership

All these can be included in one MoU.
You may ask the following questions;
•i am bringing your goods into Nigeria: How do we design the system of purchase? What percentage of money am I to pay on what % of goods? Do I have exclusive right on these distribution? How do you intend to service your guarantee on these goods?
Can you give me goods and I pay later and under what agreement?

•If their products are new in the Nigerian market, I can help represent create and manage a service/maintenance desk.
•How does the company intend to finance business promotions in Nigeria?
And subsidise the cost of promoting their goods in a new market?

I can go on and on...

I am a Consultant with

&
City tutors Ltd is our educational innovative brand.
www.icitytutors.com

very very nice...

(1) (Reply)

parallel & Black Markets Compete With Central Bank / Is Suicide My Best Option? / I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.