Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How To Multiply Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Multiply Money. (4194 Views)

How To Multiply Bitcoin / How To Multiply Your Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Multiply Money. by nino213(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2012
There are fourteen (14) true and tested ways to multiply money, which include the following;

BUSINESS.
A business, company, enterprise or firm, is a legally recognized organization which is designed to provide goods or services to consumers. Most businesses are privately owned and are formed to provide solutions to peoples needs and then earn profit to grow the business and increase the wealth of it's owners. Some businesses are owned by governments and some are none profit businesses.

BASIC FORMS OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP.
- sole proprietorship or ownership,
- partnership,
- corporations,
- co-operatives.

TYPES OF BUSINESSES.
- Agricultural and mining businesses,
- Financial businesses,
- Information and communication businesses,
- Manufacturing businesses,
- Real-estate businesses,
- Retailing and distribution businesses,
- Service business,
- Transportation businesses,
- Utility businesses.

REAL ESTATE.
This is a legal term that involves land along with improvements to the land, such as buildings, fences, wells, and other site improvements that are fixed in location (immovable properties).
In law, the word "real" means something that is distinguished from a person. Thus the law distinguishes between "real" property (land and anything affixed to it) and "personal" property (everything else e.g. clothing, furniture, money).
When you own a landed property and sell it afterwards, you will never make a loss. It does not depreciate because the profit increases with time and years. The price or cost of a plot of land some years ago, will never be the same today or tomorrow.

STOCKS OR SHARES.
The stock or capital stock of a business entity represents the original capital paid or invested into the business by its founders. It serves as a security for the creditors of a business since it cannot be withdrawn to the detriment of the creditors. The stock of a business is divided into shares, the total of which must be stated at the time of business formation. Those who own these shares are known as share or stock holders.
The only way you can make and multiply money in this aspect is by owning and selling your shares or stock and these stocks/shares are sold in stock markets by stockbrokers.

MUTUAL FUNDS.
This is a fund that gathers money from many investors and invest the funds in stocks, bonds, short term money market instruments and other securities. The fund has a fund manager who trades the pooled money on a regular basis. The net proceeds (profits or losses) are then distributed to the investors annually.

BONDS.
In finance, a bond is a debt security, in which the authorized issuer owes the holders a debt and depending on the terms of the bond, is obliged to pay interest or to repay the principal at a later date, termed maturity. A bond is a formal contract to repay borrowed money with interest at fixed intervals. Thus a bond is like a loan, the issuer is the borrower (debtor), the holder is the lender (creditor) and the coupon is the interest. Bonds provide the borrower with external funds to finance long term investments or in the case of governments to finance current projects and expenditures.
Re: How To Multiply Money. by NeneBlaze: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
went through your write up and found it very interesting..but i have some questions and i hope you can help me with answers, i want to get a good info on Bonds, how one can go into it, whats the interest per month or annually as the case may be. just details that can educate me more on it. thanks
Re: How To Multiply Money. by ihedioramma: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
kiss, thanks. pls teach me how i can invest in funds e.t.c ? like how much & what will be the profit? this my number 08095025817 or ihedioramma@yahoo.ca
Re: How To Multiply Money. by nino213(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
@Nene, thanks for following this thread. Well, bonds are mostly given out by governments, like the federal and state governments. This type of market makes use of money in the range of millions and the interest range are from 10 to 20 % and it depends on the amount of money you have. The lesser you give the lesser interest you get, the higher your investment, the greater interest you get. Call me on 08122351449 for more information.
Re: How To Multiply Money. by nino213(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ihedioramma, call me on 08122351449 or 07061099098.

Here is a continuation of the topic;

PATENTS.
The term patent usually refers to a right granted to anyone who invests or discovers any new and useful process, machine, article of manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof. Types of patents include; design patents, biological patents, business method patents, chemical patents, software patents, innovation patents.
A patent is not a right to practice or use the invention, rather, a patent provides the right to exclude others from making, using, selling, offering for sale or importing the patented invention for the term of the patent, which is usually 20-50 years from the filling date subject to the payment of maintenance fees.

ROYALTIES.
Royalties are usage based payments made by one party (the "license"wink to another (the "licensor"wink for ongoing use of an asset, sometimes an intellectual property right.
Types of royalties include:
Non renewable resource royalties,
Patent royalties,
Know how royalties,
Trademark royalties,
Copyright royalties.

FIXED DEPOSITS.
A fixed deposit is a loan arrangement where a certain amount of money is placed on deposit under the name of the account holder. The money placed on deposit earns a fixed rate of interest, according to the terms and conditions that govern the account.
The money placed in a fixed deposit account cannot be withdrawn for a specified period of time. In most cases, fixed deposits carry a duration of five (5) years. During that time, the money remains in the account and cannot be withdrawn for any reason. As an added benefit the monies in the account will earn a fixed rate of interest regardless of any fluctuations in interest rates that apply to other types of accounts.

INSURANCE/PENSION FUNDS.
Insurance is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent loss. It is an equitable transfer of the risk of a loss, from one entity to another, in exchange for a premium and can be thought of as a guaranteed and known small loss to prevent a large, possibly devastating loss.
In insurance, you pay money (premiums) to cover any risk you may have in life. There are several types of insurance which include; auto, home, health, accident, unemployment, casualty, life, property, business, liability and credit insurance.
Pension fund is a type of insurance an employee or civil servant pays money or a premium to, so that when he retires from civic duty, he would get his gratuity paid in time.

FOREX (FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET).
This is a financial market for trading of currencies. The purpose of the foreign exchange market (FOREX) is to assist international trade and investment. It allows businesses to convert one currency to another foreign currency. For example, it permits a U.S business to import Nigerian goods and pay in naira, even though the business's income is in U.S dollars.

THE INTERNET.
This is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private and public, academic, business and government networks of local to global scope that are linked by a broad array of electronic and optical networking technologies.
The internet is a unique platform for people to sell their ideas, information and knowledge and also other internet services.

ESUSU (MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION).
This is a local means of multiplying and saving money. Commoners or local people call it esusu, while we know it as a daily, weekly or monthly contributions. It helps the contributor to save money and multiply their money to use and do important things. So many people form groups or cooperatives contribute daily, weekly or monthly a certain amount and collect bulk contributions in turns, while some contribute for a year and then earn an interest rate from a bank and then share the amount amongst themselves by the end of the year.

NETWORK MARKETING.
This is a form of marketing were manufacturers or producers of goods or items like household goods (soaps, beverages etc), electronics, magazines etc, ensure that their target market or consumers become the distributors, sellers and users of the goods or products they manufacture, thereby ensuring that not only the business makes money but also their consumers or target market or customers make money and they also reward them for doing so.
Re: How To Multiply Money. by blazingtrain: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2012
Very Insightful too.
Re: How To Multiply Money. by ihedioramma: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
THANK'S SO MUCH. PLS TEACH ME THE STOCK I WILL INVEST AND REINVEST WITH #50,000 AND MAKE UP TO #500,000 BEFOR 2013 END ?
Re: How To Multiply Money. by nino213(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thanks @blazingtrainm

The last money multiplying process is by having a RECURRENT DEPOSIT ACCOUNT with a bank.

This is a special deposit account offered by banks, which help people with regular incomes to deposit a fixed amount every month into the account and they earn an interest at the rate applicable to a fixed deposit account.

It is similar to a fixed account the only difference it has with a fixed deposit account is that you pay into it regularly as in monthly, while in a fixed account you pay once until the due date matures.

In a recurrent deposit account you, a fixed amount is agreed by you and the bank, which is to be payed monthly until the maturity date arrives. The account can be funded by standing instructions which are the instructions by the customer to the bank to withdraw a certain sum of money from his savings/current account and credit to the recurring deposit account every month.

You can get an interest of up to 10 to 17 % . If your monthly installment is delayed, the interest payable in the account will be reduced and will not be sufficient to reach the maturity value. Therefore, the difference in interest will be deducted from the maturity value as a penalty. The rate of penalty will be fixed upfront. That is, you would pay the bank the interest applicable for the month(s) you failed to pay for.

Unlike the fixed deposit account, you will not pay a tax rate ( tax deducted at source [TDS]) and you can get loans up to 80 to 90% of the deposit value.

For more information please call Cheta on 08122351449 or 07061099098.
Re: How To Multiply Money. by nino213(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
@ihedioramma, there are no stocks that can help you make N500,000 from N50,000 before 2013. It is only through doing business that you can do so quickly and there are no known businesses that would allow make a 200% profit in one week. My friend I'm not a money doubler and sorry I can't advise on this.
Re: How To Multiply Money. by findjerry(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] your post is pretty ok, but fixed deposit is totally out of it, I used to think it was ok until I found that by putting your money in fixed deposit is only helping the banks make more money at the expense of the customers. The reason is beacuse the inflation rate is higher than the interest rate offered by the banks. When the money finally matures, you would find out that the actual value of the money(capital + interest)would have depreciated over the time while the banks would lend your money to other customers @ higer interest rate and make profit from your money.
Re: How To Multiply Money. by nino213(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2012
@findjerry, what you experienced at the hands of your bank is what we call TAX DEDUCTED at SOURCE which affects your fixed deposit account when the inflation rate is high and when you withdraw your money before the mature date. Tax deducted at source doesn't apply to a recurrent deposit account and I suggest you make more enquiries in your bank about it.
Re: How To Multiply Money. by ihedioramma: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
@OP, IS OANDO GOOD TO BUY NOW? OR DO WE BUY IT? WHAT ARE THE BIZ OF OANDO OIL NAME THEM? ARE THEY STRONG NOW?

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Tosyne2much Opinion On Mmm Should Be Ignored / With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? / Does Gtbank Have A Branch I Cotonou? Can I Open A Gt Account There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.