Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Are There Still Any Banks Still Transferring Funds For Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Still Any Banks Still Transferring Funds For Forex Trading (887 Views)

Nigeria Banks Still Fleecing Customers / Banks Still Charge On Interbank ATM Transactions / Do Wonder Banks Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Any Banks Still Transferring Funds For Forex Trading by legnahcra(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2008
I have a domicilliary account at UBA which I used to trade Forex but recently when I went there to transfer funds to my Forex account they said that all transactions that has to do with Forex has been suspended. Please does anyone know any Bank that still transfer funds for Forex Traders

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Any Banks Still Transferring Funds For Forex Trading by best007: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hi,

Don't blame some of this our MYOPIC BANKS, they just love NIGERIANS been POOR, if is to come and FILL FORMS for CASAVA LOANS or something that they would sell out BANK DRAFT i tell you UBA would be the first to START. They just seem Educated but i tell you thats far from the truth.

What are the reasons if you ask them, they would tell you that NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS, and that the process has been abused, let me tell you that the LEVEL of COOPERATE FRAUD that happens in the WESTERN SHPERE is VERY VERY VERY HIGHER than that HERE. So what i feel they should do is to tighten up security and confirm all transactions going in and out.

I TELL YOU IF THEY CONTINUE THIS WAY THEY WOULD SUBJECT NIGERIANS, TO A SELF IMPOSED FINANCIAL STRUCTURE SANCTIONS, thats what they are imposing on their own people, AND AFTER THEY WOULD CALL THEMSELVES BANK OF THE PEOPLE.
Re: Are There Still Any Banks Still Transferring Funds For Forex Trading by tflow: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2008
legnahcra:

I have a domicilliary account at UBA which I used to trade but recently when I went there to transfer funds to my account they said that all transactions that has to do with has been suspended. Please does anyone know any Bank that still transfer funds for Traders

guy are u new in this forum, there was a thread about UBA being the worst bank in Nigeria. They did the same thing to me and as a result of that i lost so much money, but thanks to GTBank. Go to GTBank to have it open and also it depends on your broker. you can call me for more info 08028490836

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Fool! Make This Fast Money Before December 15! / . / Nospetco,stefteg And Wealth Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.