Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,717 members, 7,855,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

A Christian's View Of Other Christians And M-slims In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian's View Of Other Christians And M-slims In Nigeria (757 Views)

Logicboy's Letter To Anony, Enigma, Frosbel And Other Christians..(thank You) / Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! / Is The NIV Bible Corrupt? (for Recognise And Other Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian's View Of Other Christians And M-slims In Nigeria by therationa(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2008
Interested in knowing what Christians think of other Christians. Following the attached link; http://forum.nigeriantimesinternational.com/index.php?topic=2413.0
Re: A Christian's View Of Other Christians And M-slims In Nigeria by 4Him(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2008
The guy is spot on. We've been saying the same thing for ages but our blind "christian brothers" who believe that wealth is directly proportional to your level of the "anointing" wont listen.

He hasnt said anything we didnt know before.
Re: A Christian's View Of Other Christians And M-slims In Nigeria by therationa(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2008
4Him:

The guy is spot on. We've been saying the same thing for ages but our blind "christian brothers" who believe that wealth is directly proportional to your level of the "anointing" wont listen.

He hasnt said anything we didnt know before.

Thanks for acknowledging that.
Re: A Christian's View Of Other Christians And M-slims In Nigeria by oloriooko(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2008
I love this article.
But I detest the manner you take it poster.
the man is helping us see what to do right and not to castigate Christianity the way you do.
A Christian is more than a church goer, he is a carrier of the life of God.
You do not do good cos you are a christian rather you do good cos you carry the Good One that enables you do good.
You do not have the ability to do good on your own, God enables you.
I can tell you more if you are ready.

(1) (Reply)

Olabowale: I Love You For A'llah's Sake ! / True Properity Is Abundant Supply In Every Area Of Your Life / How Are Women Saved? Presumably Through Childbearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.