Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Olabowale: I Love You For A'llah's Sake ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olabowale: I Love You For A'llah's Sake ! (753 Views)

Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 / Dear Olabowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabowale: I Love You For A'llah's Sake ! by Jarus(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2008
Assalam Alaikum my brother,

This is just to express my sincere love for you,as an ardent and intelligent defender of I'slam on Nairaland.

May almighty A'llah continue to strenghten you and other defenders of our noble religion here.

To MC USMAN,Nanayisha and others, I pray All'ah reward you too.

To those infidels and disbelievers who have taken to spreading falsehood and blsphemies against our great religion,I pray A'llah open their hearts to the truth before it is too late.
Re: Olabowale: I Love You For A'llah's Sake ! by MCUsman(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2008
All praise due to All'ah
Re: Olabowale: I Love You For A'llah's Sake ! by olabowale(m): 2:43am On Feb 27, 2008
To all my brothers and sisters in Is'lam: I am grateful to "Allah" that we are Mus'lims. May "Allah" makes us Mumiin. Amin. Lets just try our best for "Allah's" Pleasure, in the way of His Messenger (as). I love you all sincerely and appreciate your friendship. I am particularly grateful that we all have one another to lean on. I have leaned on every one of you and God has provided you as buffer for me. May He have Mercy on everyone of us and forgives us our sins and count us among who He favors in this world and thereafter.
Re: Olabowale: I Love You For A'llah's Sake ! by Jarus(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2008
Amin

(1) (Reply)

Sin, Crime And Offense / Quote Yorr Favorite Proverbs / What To Do When You Dont Know What Else To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.