Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Who Has Downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas From The PSN?... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Has Downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas From The PSN?... (1368 Views)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. / Can I Download Vita Games From The PSN Using Cma On My Laptop Or Some Other Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas From The PSN?... by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
With the download you can play it on your PS3.
I'm in Abuja and would love to have it.
Holla...
Re: Who Has Downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas From The PSN?... by usermane(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
DatNiggaAk: With the download you can play it on your PS3.
I'm in Abuja and would love to have it.
Holla...
Am sorry i haven't though i got ps2 version.
But i have a problem. How do i connect my ps3 slim 160gb to internet? Without that i cant use psn or play online
Re: Who Has Downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas From The PSN?... by DatNiggaAk(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
With a router cable you can.
Unfortunately i don't have at home and i can't take my ps3 to the office...

(1) (Reply)

Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) / You Must Stop Using Counterfeit Or Cracked Softwares / Xbox Pc Gamepad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.