Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. (14441 Views)

JAILBROKEN PS3 4 Sale / Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here / You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello,

Was recently trying to update my FIFA14 squad via EA origin servers only to discover that the
Console has been banned, yeah I mean system ban, not ID ban. Console was jailbbroken tho.... grin grin grin So I consulted Nairaland but failed, I then gave
The Almighty Google a try, and here is what I found out.

To unban your PS3, follow this guide below. Copy and paste the URL to your browser. Follow the explanation of post no 90.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-unban-prevent-banning-on-psn.1118179/page-5

Download the psn patch from
http://store.brewology.com/homebrew.php?lang=

Just copy and paste the URL to your browser once more, scroll down till you get to psn patch version 4.65.01

Get every other details from the tutorial website.

Go over to console crunch website to get a current working public console id.

Please be advised that am not the author of the tutorial, am just saving you the hours I spent searching for the information.

If you follow the guide like I did, then you should be able to spoof your console id, and get back online via psn to maybe play a bit of COD ghosts or FIFA14 ultimate team before it gets banned.

I just use this hack when I need to access some game updates or patches.

Errm back to why I even bothered in the first place, finally I updated the squad list only to find out that Fabregas was still on Barca's Bench. Imagine my anger...... Anyways I hope it helps someone out there better than it did me.....

Please share if it worked for you too.
Re: How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. by andre5000(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Didn't work for me... .

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread / FIFA 2024 Mod FIFA 24 Mobile Apk Obb Data Offline Download / Help Pls, How Can I Run Pes 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.