Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark (483 Views)

Hidden Facts About “Goût De Diamants”. The £1.3M Champagne. / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Thanks For The 1 Hour Ban, I Learnt My Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark by favouryemmy: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Having joined the nairaland few months ago, I've keenly observed the steady rise in its membership. Its virtually not the same number each time I log in. No wonder it is ranked as the most visited Nigerian website according to alexa.com. I believe that in a short while, the 1 million mark will be reached. Kudos to nairaland!
Re: Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark by fittty(m): 12:50am On Dec 21, 2012
Have u forgotten d world is ending today? undecided
Re: Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark by favouryemmy: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
fittty: Have u forgotten d world is ending today? undecided
News flash! The world is not ending today. Because God cannot lie: He says no one knows the time of the end of the world.
Re: Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark by Alaafialoro(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
1 million members? I believe we all know that some have more than one ID, hence the 1-million-member mark is actually not representing different one million users. Anyway,good work by the owner.

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre: Drunk Man Founddead Standing In His Kitchen / As A Lady How Would You Feel To Be Carrying Holy Pregnancy..... / Governor Idris Wada Has Been Discharged From Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.