Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,324 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark (493 Views)

Hidden Facts About “Goût De Diamants”. The £1.3M Champagne. / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Thanks For The 1 Hour Ban, I Learnt My Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark by favouryemmy: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Having joined the nairaland few months ago, I've keenly observed the steady rise in its membership. Its virtually not the same number each time I log in. No wonder it is ranked as the most visited Nigerian website according to alexa.com. I believe that in a short while, the 1 million mark will be reached. Kudos to nairaland!
Re: Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark by fittty(m): 12:50am On Dec 21, 2012
Have u forgotten d world is ending today? undecided
Re: Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark by favouryemmy: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
fittty: Have u forgotten d world is ending today? undecided
News flash! The world is not ending today. Because God cannot lie: He says no one knows the time of the end of the world.
Re: Nairaland Membership Soon To Hit The 1 Million Mark by Alaafialoro(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
1 million members? I believe we all know that some have more than one ID, hence the 1-million-member mark is actually not representing different one million users. Anyway,good work by the owner.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had An Issue With Our 9ja Police In Your Entire Life? Say The Truth / The 1millionth Nairaland User / Mtn Network Service Na Wash!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.