Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (24878 Views)

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Seun(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dear 1 Million Nairaland Forum Members,

Thank you for joining Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for creating interesting topics on Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for posting interesting replies to topics on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for posting items for sale in the advert sections of Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for making Nairaland Forum successful.
Thank you for making Nairaland Forum great!

329 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by maclatunji: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ok, congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by 1forall: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by EzePromoe: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Also, thank you for making some boring thread interesting by derailing it cool Na play o!

3 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Super1759: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
thank you for banning and unbanning the stubborness out of us
Thank you for hiding useless comments and your counter replies

We appreciate

No ban me oooo abeg ooo gringringringrin

19 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by inspiredm(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by LaBonito(f): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun: Dear 1 Million Nairaland Forum Members,

Thank you for joining Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for creating interesting topics on Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for posting interesting replies to topics on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for posting items for sale in the advert sections of Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators. yes ooo buh seun why did o ban me d other day na

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for making Nairaland Forum successful.
Thank you for making Nairaland Forum great!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Roland17(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Are u sharing anything? I don't mind pure water grin

Congrats, u are an Entrepreneur worthy of emulation for teeming unemployed youths in Nigeria, who are skilled, resourceful and resilient.

20 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by PaulJohn1: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congratulations Seun.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by etalker: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank u for enlightening us
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by timiege(f): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ok,we hear.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Kpakam(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na You We Go Thank oooo,More Ororo to ur elbow
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by CuntDestroyer1: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
after banning me up to 20 times and keeping my old IDs in your directory listings.... i don't think so!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you for moving a few of us from arguing at newspaper stands to politics section...

Thank you for giving OkijaJuju an avenue to share his wakabout trips..

Thank you for giving young Nigerian writers a platform through the literature section...

Thank you for boosting Tonto Dike's career...

Wishing you the best...

23 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by LaBonito(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
yes oooo but seun why did u ban me d other day?

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you too & to unmentionable commodity team thank you too

4 Likes

Thank you for thanking us grin

3 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by delors(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bros abeg, send me richard card abeg...MTN, N1500. I dey wait abeg.

12 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
....hmm..., view thread....look left n right .... smoke my skunk, spit on thread....opened my black bakassi... then cut out...
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
You are welcome Seun but I still dey vex with your mods R231 and Freiburger
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Libkid(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
As part of celebration can sumone pls help me to tell d moderator in sports to unban me o.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by chidex15(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank GOD FOR THAT.. Gotta sleep... A million dreams to youa all... First page for the first time...phewww
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by GeJ79: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
THANK YOU ALSO FOR ALL THE HIDDEN POST
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
mawojuuche: ....hmm..., view thread....look left n right .... smoke my skunk, spit on thread....opened my black bakassi... then cut out...

You are razz tongue

4 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by kevoh(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
You are welcomed.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by tampa1871: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
SEUN, thank you for making this forum possible, you are a real trailblazer, more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Saheed9: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
U are welcome
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by atikubaba(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
thank a million,if nt 4 niaraland boredom for done killsome poeple.

16 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
seun, more grease to your elbow. Thank u for thanking us.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
You are welcome.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by donofdons: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
SEUN YOUR MODERATOR DE INFRINGE ON MY FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS AS GURANTEED BY THE INTERNATIONAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHT AND I GO SUE AM IF IM BAN ME AGAIN.WETIN BE SAY MAN PICKIN NO FIT POST AGAIN FOR NAIRALAND WITHOUT BANNING.ABEG NO BE IRAN BE THIS OO

https://www.nairaland.com/1165425/yms-travels-tours-fake/1#13901215

5 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ajos(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wetin come be our devidened for postin,commentin,and even likin...?u use us hammer,oga seun drop my egunje 'o cos nairaland they draw my bundle.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality / 10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / Things People Regret Before They Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.