Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Title Of My Message: Pick Up Your Hope - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Title Of My Message: Pick Up Your Hope (494 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / TEACHERS Vs Footballers my Message To All Teachers / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Title Of My Message: Pick Up Your Hope by mayorcowboy: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
TITLE OF MY MESSAGE: PICK UP YOUR HOPE

It doesn't matter if you have touched or spend Dollars,Euros , Pounds nor you
have no money in your account, that makes you poor.
The poorest person on earth is not that person who cannot pay his or her bills.
But,is the person who don't have hope.
Try to build hope, faith and love.Let me emphasizes more on hope our 2day topic.
My little definition of HOPE: To wish or desire for something with confident expectation of its fulfillment.

REASON TO HOPE
{a} hope is a necessary ingredient in every condition,Jeremiah 17 v7-8
{b} hope turn things around, Psalm 30 v5
{c} hope is mechanic or tools for worries, Roman 4 v 17-18

A MAN WITHOUT HOPE IS LIKE A WONDERED SOLDIER,AFTER READING THIS
MASSAGE NIL DOWN AND ASK GOD TO HELP YOU PICK UP YOUR LOST HOPE.
God bless you all,merry Christmas in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found Justus Osaji Driver's License / How To Know / Girls! Ladies!! Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.