Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) (11219 Views)

Naijaloaded Has Been Panatrated By Cyber Guru Hacker / I Won’t Stop Attacking Nigerian Websites –irish Hacker / I Need The Services Of A Hacker! Very Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by TeenageMoney(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Kyle XY
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by akereconfi: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
Atleast I can use Cain n Abel, Zeus etc........am a demi god meself.........just that mine is not for crime **winks**
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
I did read the post sha and really online security by AV companies is an illusion. Guess am on track wit backtrack to protect my identity and privacy.
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Raxxye(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
I hate crimes and similar acts, but I can‘t help but like this Cosmo guy. He‘s such an evil-genius!
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Slyr0x: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
maninmood:

Would you say the above if he was a Nigerian? Wouldn't you utter words full of repugnance if he was your country man? If white men commit hideous crime, he is a genius; if it's their black mates, it is criminal! Hypocrisy undecided

Common! Why not?

This kid is a genius. Maybe an evil genius. Plain and simple. The time, and complexity of what all he did, is amazing. It may not sound like much, all the little things, but they were all orchestrated into one massive plan. The planning and ability to see all this is so vast, no average man could do this. This is a key example of hacking, both technology-wise, and society-wise.

Hardly will you see a 15yrs old Nigerian exude this level of intelligence. .and even if they do, they'ld rather channel it towards scamming & duping people of $$$$.

1 Like

Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ slyrox, i differ. u see what this kid did, i kid u not i dont have a minute of computer or pc training, but im game. there is this shit thatthat just comes, u know happen to u, u see a line of code and u can relate tho u barely know what it means....... u open up a pc and with nobody telling ya, u can tell this is this and this is that............ shit happens to me mahn, i get get freaked. true..........unfortunately im a lawyer

this dude is a god.................. end of.

u see my point is there are 10 yr old boys with this capabilities hereabouts, the system just does not help them. if i had netflix etc id have hacked e,. honest. i dont give a shit. its just a buzz. boys here just make do with mass mailer and bombing and what not, its whats available. get 24/7 easy internet, i swear this country will be the capital of the net

meanwhile who gat this dude's contact? tho he is half me age plus some, this dude is for shizzle
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
plus i heard of fakenamegenerator.com....... haaay yaa yaaa yaaa yaahII

this nigga coming home with some shit
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by RuuDie(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wow. . .thats all I can say. But its just a pity he choose to put his talent to use for the wrong things and reasons!
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
whats wrong and whats right are relative my guy
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
What makes him a god, what he does there isnt any extra-ordinary, its not even hacking, its called playing tricks and lying to people after beings armed with other people information he got via background checks or other means. He is just a smart kid, in a bad way.
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Javanian: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
Billyonaire: What makes him a god, what he does there isnt any extra-ordinary, its not even hacking, its called playing tricks and lying to people after beings armed with other people information he got via background checks or other means. He is just a smart kid, in a bad way.

it is Hacking, a branch of hacking called Social Engineering..
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Xionez(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Brain miss road.

This Cosmo guy is really a social guru. The funny thing is that he didn't do it for the money, unlike most of our Nigerian guyz, he did it for the fun of it. Imagine.

If he were a Nigerian, he would be a God with free salary from companies. Leech allowances and other big checks from politicians who don't even know how much they have in their account. The list is endless.

My salute goes to him, wouldnt want this guy adding my name to Interpol list.
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by prometheus(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
trae_z: Wow! Keep them stories coming Slyr0x. Very educational indeed!
Cos of you i dumped my google reader subscription to Slashdot and replaced with Wired. Can't believe what (tech news) i was missing.

I think you should get pulse reader. you will have all the leading tech mags in one place; android, iOS, and windows
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 22, 2012
what kind of a false story is this??
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by mrrock: 5:34am On Dec 22, 2012
There's nothing new here.
If you have the SSN, DOB and a little bit of other details of any American you can do to them anything you want. Their authentification systems are so weak because it's based on centralized and known information. Anybody can know it!. I can personally withdraw money from ''any'' US bank account. It's not difficult but problem you would have is receiving funds in Nigeria. According to a brother who live there he said ''they trust in computer'' over there.
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2012
prometheus:

I think you should get pulse reader. you will have all the leading tech mags in one place; android, iOS, and windows

Omo na information overload go be that one...#NoTime. Wired alone is sufficient for now.
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Slyr0x: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2012
4llerbuntu: u see my point is there are 10 yr old boys with this capabilities hereabouts, the system just does not help them. if i had netflix etc id have hacked e,. honest. i dont give a shit. its just a buzz. boys here just make do with mass mailer and bombing and what not, its whats available. get 24/7 easy internet, i swear this country will be the capital of the net

This is exactly the mistake some of us make.

We keep waiting for the perfect condition which will never come. We shouldn't become failures 'cos the Nigerian system has failed us.

One can learn a LOT even it's spending 1-2hrs at the cafe. I know it's a bit frustrating but with the RIGHT MINDSET, you can become whatever you wantu become.

Started learning how to hack when I was 14/15yrs. .and it was always embarrassing seeing the only things naija guys ask for in hackforums/hackers chatrooms on IRC were cPanels, mailer, c99 shells, mail lists, Wu bugs, etc. .

They were all about scamming/duping people and making some quick $$$. .Instead of learning things that'ld be beneficial to them on the long run. .

Started getting paid by companies to test their networks/web apps for vulnerabilities when I was 18.

Nothing pays more than being paid to hack into a company by the very company you are hacking into. .which is exactly what Ethical hacking is.
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Slyr0x: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2012
mrrock: There's nothing new here.
If you have the SSN, DOB and a little bit of other details of any American you can do to them anything you want. Their authentification systems are so weak because it's based on centralized and known information. Anybody can know it!. I can personally withdraw money from ''any'' US bank account. It's not difficult but problem you would have is receiving funds in Nigeria. According to a brother who live there he said ''they trust in computer'' over there.

You don't have to be in America before you can show your social engineering skills.

Start with your immediate environment. .Most Nigerian banks now do online banking.

Can you call ABC bank's customer service and get them to reset a customer's PIN to a new one given by you?
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
Cosmo is truely D' Hack Lord.
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by mrrock: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
@slyr0x
I am not talking about Nigeria. It's easier to do in US because the means already exist over there. Every single thing that Cosmo did is being done from India, Nigeria, Russia, China, USA, there's nothing new there.
By-the-way I' am not a criminal and can't rob a fellow Nigerian even if I have to do it.
In 2010 I was so frustrated about the US vulnerabilities that I contacted the FBI and homeland security to inform them how easy to bypass their systems. They replied that I should see someone (I forgot his name) at their embassy at Walter Carrington VI Lagos but I never went there. I do not owe them a thing.
Re: Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) by Nmeri17: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
HQ:
No Advance, Mysql injection or nerve wrecking programming methods and the likes.
do you think he has no prog. Knowlegde? Do u think its just abt making calls and telling lies?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) / Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / Guaranteed Traffic,sign Ups, Leads, Downlines And Sales To Your Blogs, Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.