Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Is It Like 4 U 2 Date Or Be In A Relationship Wit Som1 Much Younger Than U? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is It Like 4 U 2 Date Or Be In A Relationship Wit Som1 Much Younger Than U? (566 Views)

Share Your Experiences As A Younger Senior Management Staff / What Is It Like Been A Graduate In Biochemistry In Nigeria / How Should You Handle Working Under A Boss Who Is Younger Than U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like 4 U 2 Date Or Be In A Relationship Wit Som1 Much Younger Than U? by Satama(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2012
True life story from someone i know very well....

I can only speak to my relationship with my husband who is 16 years younger than me. He is 45 and I am 61. We met 3 1/2 years ago and married 6 months later. We have many of the same interests and of the ones we don't share, we are very tolerant and find another who does share that interest. We talk about all things very openly, even my insecurities sometimes at being older. We are both sensitive, kind, loving people and had been in bad relationships before. That makes it easier to be considerate and forgiving and to feel blessed by what we now have. We are committed to making it work and it does. We have promised that there will be no divorce, and there won't be.
We laugh about the things that come up related to our ages and just go on. We enjoy mostly the same music and movies. He is very "thinky" and I am more outgoing. I tell him he has to add 5 years to his age every birthday. Faith and shared values are important to us. Sex is not a problem because we are so open. We talk about any issues we may have and view them as something we will work on, not something that comes between us.
I guess it's no different for us than if we were the same age or the ages were reversed. What do you think?
Re: What Is It Like 4 U 2 Date Or Be In A Relationship Wit Som1 Much Younger Than U? by nitrogen(m): 6:15am On Dec 20, 2012
^^^^ ...........and why do you think this is the best/right place to do this
Re: What Is It Like 4 U 2 Date Or Be In A Relationship Wit Som1 Much Younger Than U? by Obinnau(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design Traininig / Marketing Instructor Needed Urgently / Job Vacancy...........................nutritionists/dietricians Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.