Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland (19595 Views)

Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station / PHOTOS: Tuface & Annie Idibia On Second Honeymoon / Photos: Tuface Idibia And Sunmbo Ajaba Celebrate Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by LailaIkeji1: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Baba Tuface hosted the WINTER WONDERLAND Children's Theme Party this tues 18th dec.

And his kids were there to have fun.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/12/tufaces-kids-from-mums-annie-sunmbo.html

1 Like

Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by slimming: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
great
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by philip0906(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
who r they? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by DollyParton1(f): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
And this is news

1 Like

Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Dis tuface disturbance is getting irritating...dis is becoming cyber nuisance.....nairaland pls let us rest....27 pple died today in sokoto road......we won't discuss national security na tuface,aniies mcualay haba.

7 Likes

Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Goldieluks: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Winter wonder Land for where? Nija?
The little girls looks lovely though.
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by henryblaze25(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nice seeing all d kids coming together, its going to foster family unity
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Whats winter about that place? Some Who is the woman btw? Not the recently ubiquitous on nairaland Annie.
Pweety little girls I must say!
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by heroofnigeria: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Trut(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Fine fine children

Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Abimbola29(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
Who is the lady that are with his kids,where is the wonderland seff
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by mallorca(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
Laila Ikeji: Baba Tuface hosted the WINTER WONDERLAND Children's Theme Party this tues 18th dec.

And his kids were there to have fun.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/12/tufaces-kids-from-mums-annie-sunmbo.html

noted
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by baby124: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rotfl, I was expecting to see snow. Only the dry dusty naija ground. Abeg make dem find another name. Maybe Sahara wonderland.

1 Like

Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by eduson77(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
I GUESS THIS WEEK IS 2FACE'S WEEK HERE ON NAIRALAND

OR
UNA DON GIVE AM MOD HERE?
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by FBS: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Winter wa?

Good for the kids though...
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Uchenna42(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
undecided Laila....u agAin...
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Opoki(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
Someone will keep monitoring another man's life and affairs.
Tuface ds, tuface d@.
Even if d man sneez na nairaland we go hear say e don get flu...haba.

1 Like

Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by SisiKill1: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
What's with the Winter Wonderland Bashing? It's the idea that counts jare.

How many States in the US get snow in the winter? And it hasn't stopped the ones who don't from using themes like Snow City or Wonders of the North Pole and my personal favorite....Get Snowed in With Santa. ..in TEXAS!!!! LMAO! cheesy

The kiddies seem to be having fun and that's really all that matters.
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
Opoki: Someone will keep monitoring another man's life and affairs.
Tuface ds, tuface d@.
Even if d man sneez na nairaland we go hear say e don get flu...haba.

^^^My sentiments exactly!

My fear is that it's getting to the point when he will fart and we'll see it headlining on the homepage as breaking wind news. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hehehehe grin grin I can't stop chuckling to myself though.....'winter wonderland' in the blazing heat! I can see someone's just come back from Hyde Park. wink
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
philip0906: who r they? undecided
is your brain blank? Before you clicked on the topic what did it say. Why is it that we Nigerians like to envy each other so much. Pray success will come to you too.
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Chirolechick: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
the one with the santa, is his pen*is standin abi na excess material deh dat side? me sef, lol
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by YoursGEJ(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
after suffering tonto dike, now na tuface. Tomorrow his shoe size will be on the front page. Mtchewwww

*goes back to drinking garri
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
Abimbola29: Who is the lady that are with his kids,where is the wonderland seff
Thats Sunmbo...Mother of 2face's twins.
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by baby4u2(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Why must Nigerian's copy copy. Is there snow in Naija? Can't it be "Sun Baked Christmas" theme. That's how all these children never want to stay home, wanting to see snow not knowing na freeze we dey freeze for here.
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by amacastel: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
So 2face na papa ejima,baba beji wow I jst knw dt dem he is nt married only 2 annie he is married 2 3 women dts gud 4 him n soon he wil marry 1 of dem traditionally,1 in d church den everybody wil rest n anie wil understand dt she has co-wives nawahh women n money ego ga egbu anyi bu umunwanyi chineke mere anyi ebere n anoda girl is even ready 2 be num 4 even up 2 10 may God have mercy on us
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
vry soon you will hear someone has acquired a private jet
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by bruseadams: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
boi go so Bleep those 2face girls when they grow..
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by RareTreasure(f): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
Lovely kids I must say. It's a gud thing 2face is d fatherly type.
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by snthesis(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
winter
hammatan land tongue
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by ohisola(f): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
Balotteli gives birth 2 1 child and months later he stil hasn't deemed it fit 2 go c his kid. Giv it up 2 2face jaree. Evn if e dey born plenty, him stil dey mak each one feel loved and cared 4.
Re: Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Cute Children!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos / Seyi Law And Wife Renew Wedding Vows To Mark 5 Year Anniversary (photos) / Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.