Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) (19602 Views)

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat / Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by Ojestas(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
MrP, Koolestdude has some pictures for you tongue , shared these on his IG page @peterpsquare,says he's bringing back his SEXIness grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEs-HkUysB_/

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by gistmeloveblog: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by Senatorkelvin(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good for him
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by NathanBabs(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
and so what about it?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by Futureleader201(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Keeping fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by tooyin85(f): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cfd
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by White007(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by themmyd: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good for him
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by Lattop(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
and this is NEWS

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by vizkiz: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by jydolele(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
oh wow..he's starting to age...he might just want to take it easy with the exercise...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by jrupa(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
He needs it.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by mustaphagreens(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by davedpo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
issoryt
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by rita25(f): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
GO AND ASK FLAVOUR ND INYANYA FOR TUTORIALS .WHO UR 3PACKS EPP? AND QUIT DYING YOUR HAIR BEFORE U CARVE IT BIKO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Niqqa is ripped mehn..
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by jazinogold(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin

I only get six packs when am hungry cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by Ojestas(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
rita25:
GO AND ASK FLAVOUR ND INYANYA FOR TUTORIALS .WHO UR 3PACKS EPP? AND QUIT DYING YOUR HAIR BEFORE U CARVE IT BIKO
you seem so pained! You even mistakenly mentioned iyanya. . Peter is a big bro to both of them, maybe you don't know

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by knackz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
For him mind, he get 6 packs
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by vicuto(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by rita25(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
AS YOU ARE THEIR FATHER HW WILL YOU NOT KNOW HE IS THEIR BIG BROTHER? IF U WERE NOT PAINED(WHATEVER THAT MEANS) WHO ASK YOU TO QUOTE OR RESPOND TO MY COMMENT?.......U THAT KNOW IT ALL USE UR KNOWLDGE EPP NIGERIA....ONI IRANU.
Ojestas:
you seem so pained! You even mistakenly mentioned iyanya. . Peter is a big bro to both of them, maybe you don't know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by floragregs(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
rita25:
u sound like someone just dumped u today! Na wetin? Biko he looks good!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by BE811APP: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
seen...
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thats his business
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by rita25(f): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
FLORA GREGS YEAH UR FATHER JUST DUMPED UR MOTHER FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!IF HE LOOKS GOOD TO U THEM KEEP UR VIEW TO UR SILLY SELF AND DONT COMMENT ON MY VIEWS.AND BY THE WAY FIND A MAN TO DUMP YOU AND STOP FUCKING DILDOES AND LESBIANS tongue
floragregs:
u sound like someone just dumped u today! Na wetin? Biko he looks good!
Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by MNDY(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
The same one who was at the center of their fight and quarrel with their brother Jude which I still believe was real and not publicity stunt especially after hearing the song 'Call Heaven' by Paul at that time, reaching out to their late parents in the song!
-
I actually finally knew how to establish their two identities (each to his name) through that trouble, like this! Peter is the 'trust-breaker guy' like Peter who denied Jesus in the Bible!
-
I hitherto always couldn't place each to his correct name! I would know them correctly at a time and then forget later!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by Ojestas(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
rita25:
AS YOU ARE THEIR FATHER HW WILL YOU NOT KNOW HE IS THEIR BIG BROTHER? IF U WERE NOT PAINED(WHATEVER THAT MEANS) WHO ASK YOU TO QUOTE OR RESPOND TO MY COMMENT?.......U THAT KNOW IT ALL USE UR KNOWLDGE EPP NIGERIA....ONI IRANU.
Take your frustration else where, girl. . .Swerve and remember not to quote me again

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) by floragregs(f): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
rita25:
FLORA GREGS YEAH UR FATHER JUST DUMPED UR MOTHER FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!IF HE LOOKS GOOD TO U THEM KEEP UR VIEW TO UR SILLY SELF AND DONT COMMENT ON MY VIEWS.AND BY THE WAY FIND A MAN TO DUMP YOU AND STOP FUCKING DILDOES AND LESBIANS tongue
lol. Come back and read this when you grow up. smiley

11 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover / 2face Idibia With Uduaghan In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.