Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (8951 Views)

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / How To Verify a NUBAN Bank Account Without Login To Internet Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Its an undeniable fact that Paypal, the most widely used online payment system in the world, has refused to add Nigeria to their list of supported countries because of the high rate of corruption and fraud in the country. That's really sad! And to think of the fact that that has even cost Nigerians with good intentions the opportunity to use this tool is even more heart breaking. I know many Nigerians that are ready to pay anything to get a verified account to partake in the unlimited fortune stream flooding the internet. For this i'm here to help because i feel your pain and was once in your shoes until i cracked the code. The information you're about to get for free is what some people charge as much as N8000 to give or to open the account. I'm going to take you through a step-by-step method of opening and verifying your paypal method here in Nigeria by yourself without need of hiding your IP and all that...

Ok, let's get started!

Here's what you'll need.
-A blackberry phone with BIS
Read more here: http://naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=15
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
The ball is now in your court! smiley
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
If what you are talking about works, you will likely become the Nairalander of year 2012 business section.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ok, let's get started!

Here's what you'll need.
A blackberry phone with BIS
A USA virtual bank account (VBA)

So after these are ready you'll need to follow these steps.

1. Open your blackberry default browser and go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/. You're doing this to check the ip and location of your phone. If your phone is London used like mine, the country shown there should be United Kingdom. I've not tried this on other phones though, but no matter where you bought your phone just try it, hopefully the ip location is not going to be Nigeria. So whatever the country is, note it. It might be relevant in the future.

2. Go to http://www.paypal.com/us. This is the home page of USA paypal. What you're trying to do is open a US paypal account. The idea is that since you are opening a US account from a UK ip, paypal might think you're resident in the UK but maybe you're a US nationale and you want to open the account and link it to your US bank account...you'll understand about all that later...let's just continue! ...Look for the signup link and click it. It takes you to another page to validate the country you want the paypal account to be opened in (which is going to be USA by default). Click the button to go to the next stage. Here you will need to fill in the form with your personal details like name and all. But the problem is where you get to your address and phone number. You don't have any, so here's what to do.

3. Go to http://www.usyellowpages.com or any other yellow pages service you know. Just type 'us yellow pages' in google and you will get enough results. Choose a suitable state and city and you'll get a list showing so many business contact details (address and phone number) in the US. Copy down this details somewhere safe you might need it later.

4. Fill in the remaining details in the paypal form and conclude the signup process with a valid email address. An email to verify your signup will be sent to you. Please and please don't open this email through any other means apart from your default blackberry browser. Don't open through your laptop or customized blackberry browsers like Opera. You will be using the default blackberry browser throughout the signup process. Infact anything you want to do relating to paypal should be done through your bb browser.

5. After you have verified your signup, Congrats! You now have a paypal account, though unverified. We've successfully crossed stage 1. Now to stage 2, the verification process.

6. Now you need to verify your account and for that you will need a USA virtual bank account (VBA). You could search online for people who provide US VBA services. The irony of the whole matter is that most people that offer this service accept paypal payments only. I was able to pay for mine because i had made some cash into my unverified account initially. But if you search adequately you could luckily find sellers who accept Liberty Reserve payment, which is quite rare though. So you pay the VBA seller and he sends you the following:
A routing number
An account number
Bank name
A login ID and;
A password

7. On your paypal home page click on get verified and input all the details you will be sent. Click on continue and it will take 1-3 minutes to get instantly verified and there you have your account verified and ready for use for unlimited number of transactions on the web. That's what you wanted right?...For those who have problems getting a VBA seller that accepts Liberty Reserve, pm me, i can accept your LR payment and purchase the VBA for you with my paypal account if you so wish.

So that's it! Quite simple i guess. No need to keep on hiding your ip like a rat that's being chased around. Browse the paypal account comfortably on your phone. However i personally do not recommend keeping large amounts of money in your paypal. When the amount is getting bigger, try order something online or better still transfer to your LR account or any other means so you don't get messed up by paypal. The fact that you're verified doesn't mean your account can't be limited. Even US and UK citizens who have thousands of dollars in their accounts have had their accounts limited because they fail to take safety measures. Beware!

Warnings:
Unless you're using your blackberry phone with a UK ip or you are in the UK or US itself, don't attempt to open you account from any other location or device, else you will have yourself to blame.
You don't always need to login to your account. Just login only when you have something extremely serious to do. Alert on any transaction you make will be sent to your email. So you don't always need to login to your account.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
arbitrage: If what you are talking about works, you will likely become the Nairalander of year 2012 business section.
Yea, thanks but no thanks. But you didn't have to lift it off the forum though undecided

1 Like

Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
arbitrage: If what you are talking about works, you will likely become the Nairalander of year 2012 business section.
It works bro, I have opened 6 accounts using the method, also regarding the virtual bank account, use payoneer account as it comes with a US routing and account number. You don't need to pay anyone for the virtual account also you can withdraw your paypal funds from any gtb or zenith atm.

2 Likes

Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
demoreon:
It works bro, I have opened 6 accounts using the method, also regarding the virtual bank account, use payoneer account as it comes with a US routing and account number. You don't need to pay anyone for the virtual account also you can withdraw your paypal funds from any gtb or zenith atm.

How do you get or locate the US routing and account number that comes with your Payoneer card since it is not stated in their letter that comes with the card?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
demoreon:

Indeed! I'm sure you're one of the VPN peeps. And i guess everyone has a payoneer card?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by dav8id(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
arbitrage:

Ok, let's get started!

Here's what you'll need.
A blackberry phone with BIS
A USA virtual bank account (VBA)

So after these are ready you'll need to follow these steps.

1. Open your blackberry default browser and go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/. You're doing this to check the ip and location of your phone. If your phone is London used like mine, the country shown there should be United Kingdom. I've not tried this on other phones though, but no matter where you bought your phone just try it, hopefully the ip location is not going to be Nigeria. So whatever the country is, note it. It might be relevant in the future.

2. Go to http://www.paypal.com/us. This is the home page of USA paypal. What you're trying to do is open a US paypal account. The idea is that since you are opening a US account from a UK ip, paypal might think you're resident in the UK but maybe you're a US nationale and you want to open the account and link it to your US bank account...you'll understand about all that later...let's just continue! ...Look for the signup link and click it. It takes you to another page to validate the country you want the paypal account to be opened in (which is going to be USA by default). Click the button to go to the next stage. Here you will need to fill in the form with your personal details like name and all. But the problem is where you get to your address and phone number. You don't have any, so here's what to do.

3. Go to http://www.usyellowpages.com or any other yellow pages service you know. Just type 'us yellow pages' in google and you will get enough results. Choose a suitable state and city and you'll get a list showing so many business contact details (address and phone number) in the US. Copy down this details somewhere safe you might need it later.

4. Fill in the remaining details in the paypal form and conclude the signup process with a valid email address. An email to verify your signup will be sent to you. Please and please don't open this email through any other means apart from your default blackberry browser. Don't open through your laptop or customized blackberry browsers like Opera. You will be using the default blackberry browser throughout the signup process. Infact anything you want to do relating to paypal should be done through your bb browser.

5. After you have verified your signup, Congrats! You now have a paypal account, though unverified. We've successfully crossed stage 1. Now to stage 2, the verification process.

6. Now you need to verify your account and for that you will need a USA virtual bank account (VBA). You could search online for people who provide US VBA services. The irony of the whole matter is that most people that offer this service accept paypal payments only. I was able to pay for mine because i had made some cash into my unverified account initially. But if you search adequately you could luckily find sellers who accept Liberty Reserve payment, which is quite rare though. So you pay the VBA seller and he sends you the following:
A routing number
An account number
Bank name
A login ID and;
A password

7. On your paypal home page click on get verified and input all the details you will be sent. Click on continue and it will take 1-3 minutes to get instantly verified and there you have your account verified and ready for use for unlimited number of transactions on the web. That's what you wanted right?...For those who have problems getting a VBA seller that accepts Liberty Reserve, pm me, i can accept your LR payment and purchase the VBA for you with my paypal account if you so wish.

So that's it! Quite simple i guess. No need to keep on hiding your ip like a rat that's being chased around. Browse the paypal account comfortably on your phone. However i personally do not recommend keeping large amounts of money in your paypal. When the amount is getting bigger, try order something online or better still transfer to your LR account or any other means so you don't get messed up by paypal. The fact that you're verified doesn't mean your account can't be limited. Even US and UK citizens who have thousands of dollars in their accounts have had their accounts limited because they fail to take safety measures. Beware!

Warnings:
Unless you're using your blackberry phone with a UK ip or you are in the UK or US itself, don't attempt to open you account from any other location or device, else you will have yourself to blame.
You don't always need to login to your account. Just login only when you have something extremely serious to do. Alert on any transaction you make will be sent to your email. So you don't always need to login to your account.

good job my bro..at lease nigerian can confidently enjoy making money from fiverr dot com
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
dav8id: good job my bro..at lease nigerian can confidently enjoy making money from fiverr dot com

The praise goes to obiscolly who opened the thread.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
arbitrage:

How do you get or locate the US routing and account number that comes with your Payoneer card since it i
obiscolly:

Indeed! I'm sure you're one of the VPN peeps. And i guess everyone has a payoneer card?
s not stated in their letter that comes with the card?
@Its in the letter under the term "us payment service"
@ obiscolly, how do you mean by vpn peeps? I know its not everyone that own the card, bt its free if you need it.
Also its the best option as you can withdraw your earnings here. Your method of VBA is good for verification bt you can't withdraw with it which isn't good for nigerians, you will be limited to sending the funds to someone else whenever you need your money that's also not too cool...so payoneer is the best, it takes max of 1 month for your card to arrive if you call them after signing up.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by dav8id(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
I tried it with nokia phone using opera and here is what i get..
Country>united state.

Ip>141.0.8.229

what do you think guys?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
demoreon:
@Its in the letter under the term "us payment service"
@ obiscolly, how do you mean by vpn peeps? I know its not everyone that own the card, bt its free if you need it.
Also its the best option as you can withdraw your earnings here. Your method of VBA is good for verification bt you can't withdraw with it which isn't good for nigerians, you will be limited to sending the funds to someone else whenever you need your money that's also not too cool...so payoneer is the best, it takes max of 1 month for your card to arrive if you call them after signing up.

I'm not disputing payoneer. If you get payoneer in a month, then u're lucky. It takes longer periods to arrive these days. Not everyone might be that patient even if its one month. The fact is that even after using the VBA to verify, you can subsequently add your payoneer card to your account and withdraw as you wish.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
dav8id: I tried it with nokia phone using opera and here is what i get..
Country>united state.

Ip>141.0.8.229

what do you think guys?
You're good to go. But don't dare access the account from any ip that isn't US after the account is opened.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by dav8id(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2012
obiscolly:
You're good to go. But don't dare access the account from any ip that isn't US after the account is opened.
copy that!!
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2012
@ obiscolly I understand your point as its all about getting it verified, what am after is saving cost and the withdrawal that's why I recommended payoneer. For those that can't wait for 1month,, I see no reason why they will hav money and can't withdraw it. Good job obsicolly.

@ david, don't try it with opera as they use a dynamic ip(it changes always)...the moment that happens, paypal will ask you for a tell number to verify each transaction and if that's not provided, your pp will be limited. And to lift the limitation, you will have to provide a valid ID or wait 45days to remove your money after which your account will be closed.
Majority of ppl spend more than 8k to get info that's not as good as this, you can try get a cheap blackberry. For 7k for this purpose.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by teejakes(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2012
gud day guys. pls, i'll like to know if i can receive money on my paypal account before the verification process is completed
thanx
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2012
demoreon: @ obiscolly I understand your point as its all about getting it verified, what am after is saving cost and the withdrawal that's why I recommended payoneer. For those that can't wait for 1month,, I see no reason why they will hav money and can't withdraw it. Good job obsicolly.

@ david, don't try it with opera as they use a dynamic ip(it changes always)...the moment that happens, paypal will ask you for a tell number to verify each transaction and if that's not provided, your pp will be limited. And to lift the limitation, you will have to provide a valid ID or wait 45days to remove your money after which your account will be closed.
Majority of ppl spend more than 8k to get info that's not as good as this, you can try get a cheap blackberry. For 7k for this purpose.

About saving costs, VBA go for as low as $10-$15. Unless you're not yet very serious with your account i don't see the reason why you should wait for a 1 month plus to get your account verified, when u can pay $10-15 to verify in one day. Its even a kinda risky if ur account keeps running unverified. And concerning the payoneer, is it possible to use one card to verify so many accounts? If not, it means one has to wait over month for every paypal account one wants to verify.

Thanks for highlighting on the dynamic ip for opera...never knew of that cos i've not opened any with it. But i was thinking...it might not really matter if the whole ip's used by opera is based in the same country. Does opera's use ip's of different countries?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2012
teejakes: gud day guys. pls, i'll like to know if i can receive money on my paypal account before the verification process is completed
thanx
Sure! But it always pays to be verified cos there's a limit to the amount you can send or receive if unverified.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by teejakes(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2012
obiscolly:
Sure! But it always pays to be verified cos there's a limit to the amount you can send or receive if unverified.

thanks
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2012
obiscolly:

About saving costs, VBA go for as low as $10-$15. Unless you're not yet very serious with your account i don't see the reason why you should wait for a 1 month plus to get your account verified, when u can pay $10-15 to verify in one day. Its even a kinda risky if ur account keeps running unverified. And concerning the payoneer, is it possible to use one card to verify so many accounts? If not, it means one has to wait over month for every paypal account one wants to verify.

Thanks for highlighting on the dynamic ip for opera...never knew of that cos i've not opened any with it. But i was thinking...it might not really matter if the whole ip's used by opera is based in the same country. Does opera's use ip's of different countries?
Yes 3weeks ago it was US, lastweek ireland, lastnight it was poland,right now as am typing this, its South carolina ,US.
You idea of VBA is really cool bt u nt concerned with withdraw which is the main thing. If you insist on VBA which cost abt 10-15$, how would u withdraw your money?
Secondly I hope u know most sites will only ship your goods to the same address that's on your paypal acc.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2012
demoreon: @ obiscolly I understand your point as its all about getting it verified, what am after is saving cost and the withdrawal that's why I recommended payoneer. For those that can't wait for 1month,, I see no reason why they will hav money and can't withdraw it. Good job obsicolly.

Do you think the IP of the blackberry is also not dynamic (changing) IP like the opera mini you mentioned? Have you confirmed it to be static IP? I am not sure anyway.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2012
arbitrage:

Do you think the IP of the blackberry is also not dynamic (changing) IP like the opera mini you mentioned? Have you confirmed it to be static IP? I am not sure anyway.
Mine as been static for the past 3month.
England,slough
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
demoreon:
Yes 3weeks ago it was US, lastweek ireland, lastnight it was poland,right now as am typing this, its South carolina ,US.
You idea of VBA is really cool bt u nt concerned with withdraw which is the main thing. If you insist on VBA which cost abt 10-15$, how would u withdraw your money?
Secondly I hope u know most sites will only ship your goods to the same address that's on your paypal acc.
i'm not against payoneer in any way. Infact that's the only solution i know now for Nigerians to withdraw. After verifying, you can subsequently add the card. But if u can wait for over a month for the card to verify, its also cool. Just depends on the person.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by dav8id(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
The ip happend to charge 2day,duo the country still remain united state..here is i got yesterday: ip.141.0.8.229 and country is united state..just now i tried again and here is what i got ip..141.0.10.69 the country still remain united state.
What do you think?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
obiscolly:
i'm not against payoneer in any way. Infact that's the only solution i know now for Nigerians to withdraw. After verifying, you can subsequently add the card. But if u can wait for over a month for the card to verify, its also cool. Just depends on the person.
Well said bro
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
dav8id: The ip happend to charge 2day,duo the country still remain united state..here is i got yesterday: ip.141.0.8.229 and country is united state..just now i tried again and here is what i got ip..141.0.10.69 the country still remain united state.
What do you think?
Can't say for sure. Its safer you get a bb for the purpose. Maybe use a friend's phone.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
people are still asking elsewhere the question this thread had answered freely about paypal.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by dav8id(m): 12:45am On Jan 05, 2013
arbitrage: people are still asking elsewhere the question this thread had answered freely about paypal.
that's how they endup fomble..none want to put what he or she learn into practice and that really make alot of people failed in online money making.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by maxibrainz: 5:21am On Jan 05, 2013

How do i register with payoneer and hod do i use it to verify my paypal acount. Lastly were do i buy the blackberry of 7k.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2013
maxibrainz:
How do i register with payoneer and hod do i use it to verify my paypal acount. Lastly were do i buy the blackberry of 7k.

Try http://www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2013
@obiscolly

You didnt say how we can get the VBA you are talking about for $10-$15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Market Fire: Traders Commend Fire Service, Government's Benevolence / Procedure For The Alteration Of An Article Of Association Of A Company. / Customs Pegs Import Duty Exchange Rate At N282/US$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.