Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ohh God!!!! Let Me Worship you Till I Die. No One Like YOU Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ohh God!!!! Let Me Worship you Till I Die. No One Like YOU Jesus (613 Views)

Caption This Photo :God Let Me Locate My Own Dasuki B4 The End Of 2015 / Saints Of God-let Meet Here / If You Died, Why Should God Let You Into Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohh God!!!! Let Me Worship you Till I Die. No One Like YOU Jesus by DonaldGenes(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2012
Here I am oh God.....
Here I am to worship you...
Let everything in Me exalt you....
Use Me just the way You want.....

For the miracle of sleeping and waking up everyday like this is no mince meat "even though our sins have gone to you but You still wave "em aside------You soooooooooooooooooooooooo Wonderful,What a mighty God,What Glorious God,God You are toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

To Those Who are Yet to Know You,God have mercy On them cos they Know not what they do!Holy Spirit bring "em back to Light for they have gone astray.........save "em oh God..
I pray for all the people on NL that Your Mercy and Glory shine upon "em......
~~In Jesus Name!!!!!!! Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ohh God!!!! Let Me Worship you Till I Die. No One Like YOU Jesus by Adaeze003(f): 12:58am On Dec 23, 2012
smileysmiley
Re: Ohh God!!!! Let Me Worship you Till I Die. No One Like YOU Jesus by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
grin grin

Lmaooooooo
Re: Ohh God!!!! Let Me Worship you Till I Die. No One Like YOU Jesus by DonaldGenes(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Whoever that hides my message of The Gospel Of The Lord again shall answer to God Almighty--so pls if You fear God stop hiding my comments

To those who are yet to give their lives to Christ
Check what Revelation had to say" Rev chapter 16 vs 17
"For The great day of their wrath(It means God's Wrath)has come,and Who can withstand?
The answer is Nobody, Satan Knows his Time is short and he stupidly thinks he can win souls to follow him suffer everlasting"
Am not a saint so to say but am very conscious of what I do on earth,once you die, there is no SECOND CHANCE"whatever you do on earth,have it in mind that one day you shall be call upon,if you like worship satan,worship any idol you want to,We shall know who is God,ppl mistake God's Patience and His slow to anger for a weakness,don't be deceive,One day na one day, truth be told, we all know Our God is all suffering, the reason Jesus came to die for us is b'cos of people who are lost,people who are yet to know the truth, people who are in bondage thinking they are enjoying"Time is now.Change your ways and return to The Most High God, God is timeless,you don't need a kid to tell you who is making all of us breath 24/7, so why do ppl think otherwise,any way have said what I need to say

God bless you all!!! Merry xmas

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fair / Christians Make The Best Anti-Evolution Dullards! / Pastor Adeboye's Facebook Page Hits N1m Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.